Military folk are renewed...

Why don't you ask military folk what they think, your fake news does not have the pulse of the American military.
I am retired military as is my wife and we live between Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar and have many military friends including our neighbor who is a Marine Colonel at Pendleton currently.....so....you think the military doesn't care about what Drumplethinskin said about our POWs?

Horseshit Bodie, everybody knows you're a bull dyke with a strapon.
Ah yes.....you must be one of those poor males who think their e-penis is the end all and be all.....and get shown up daily by all these women better at love, work, and play than you.
Dreaming about penises? Are you turning?
I'm not the one dreaming of "strapon"s now, am I? :lol:

So....I see you chickenhawks are on a "Bash the Vets and POWs" roll.
"Bash the Vets and POW-s?" Are you trying to look like a martyr or a victim? I did not see anybody bashing them here... quote somebody who was bashing them

I am retired military as is my wife and we live between Camp Pendleton and MCAS Miramar and have many military friends including our neighbor who is a Marine Colonel at Pendleton currently.....so....you think the military doesn't care about what Drumplethinskin said about our POWs?

Ah yes.....you must be one of those poor males who think their e-penis is the end all and be all.....and get shown up daily by all these women better at love, work, and play than you.

Stop being a b*tch and you might get treated better. Thank you for your service, the chow was great.
Awwwwwww, you and I know that's simply not true. Your support for the military and vets is totally predicated on politics and convenience.

image.jpg
You need protection from the Snowflake TERRORISTS......:lol:
No, mostly for varmints and such... An ar15 makes for a superb varmit rifle.
Well, the retired military dyke is apparently unaware of the fact that the M4/AR15 is a platform and calibers can vary
Only shot an AR15 once....not much need of one as a Naval Aviator.
The M-16's were junk..I've had Browning automatic .22's that were better....

I live near three military bases, they make up the majority of my sales in my business. Since the election I've seen the morale of the military increase tenfold. It's funny how that works
I thought military personnel couldn't have guns on base.
Of course they can have them in their personal collections, are you that dense?
Military folk, law enforcement and firemen are by far my best and repeat customers...
How would I know? With your people skills, I'm surprised you have a business at all, you grump.

Project much?
Not at all. He's rude SOP.
If you ever make it up here to western South Dakota I will give you an AR 15… Promise

Stop being a b*tch and you might get treated better. Thank you for your service, the chow was great.
Awwwwwww, you and I know that's simply not true. Your support for the military and vets is totally predicated on politics and convenience.

Sure thing sweetie :)

I live near three military bases, they make up the majority of my sales in my business. Since the election I've seen the morale of the military increase tenfold. It's funny how that works
Except former POWs who are just "losers" according to the soon to be *President Drumplethinskin.
Why don't you ask military folk what they think, your fake news does not have the pulse of the American military.

You dont have a wife.

Except former POWs who are just "losers" according to the soon to be *President Drumplethinskin.

You dont have a wife.

Same sex marriage does count now.

"Bash the Vets and POW-s?" Are you trying to look like a martyr or a victim? I did not see anybody bashing them here... quote somebody who was bashing them
Trump...duh!

You dont have a wife.

Only in La La land.
But then we've been living there for the last eight years.

If Trump REALLY wants to energize the troops and raise morale he will dump the Rules of Engagement bullshit and allow our Military to fight.

You dont have a wife.

Only in La La land.

Actually no, the ACA recognizes marriages and "partners" and provides coverage accordingly.

You dont have a wife.

Only in La La land.

Actually no, the ACA recognizes marriages and "partners" and provides coverage accordingly.

Meh...it's a fake construct put in place by our government.
When two men or two women can produce a child .......

You dont have a wife.

Only in La La land.

Perhaps, but it's here to stay.

You dont have a wife.

Only in La La land.

Perhaps, but it's here to stay.

Unfortunately you're probably right.
Thats the danger of electing the far left,it's very difficult to remove bad legislation.

:anj_stfu::asshole:

:anj_stfu::asshole:

Forum List

Back