Military man fails to show respect to former president

It’s fine a US general calls a top enemy general to let them know our country has no commander in chief. Leftist thinking. :cuckoo:
They have con-versations all the time....ever heard of the Red Phone? And Milley was correct...we had NO Commander in Chief at that time.........just a diaper laden fraud and sexual abuser who was trying a coup.

Enlisted members who leave the Military sign a document that acknowledges legal responsibility not to criticize the military or their former commanding officers. Don't high ranking members of the military have a legal and moral responsibility not to criticize the former Commander in Chief as well as the current one? The president and the former president are under no restraints when it comes to disrespecting former Generals who disrespect themselves and their Country.
Looks like Ashli missed that memo.

What happened to the days when people respected those who were above them? What a shame those days are gone. The only thing Milley accomplished was showing he lacks class.

---Former President Donald Trump renewed his attacks on retired U.S. Army General Mark Milley after the exiting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff seemingly suggested that Trump is a "wannabe dictator."---

Milley's a traitor. His loyalty is to domestic and foreign enemies of the US Constitution. Lloyd Austin is in the same boat.

Retired General Milley is NOT a traitor. One cannot be a traitor to a person...your sexual abuser god.
Most likely you missed, or disregarded and rationalized, Milley's communication with China some years back.

A known sexual abuser. Surely you know about the very real court case...................as opposed to your sexual fantasies about the President and his daughter. :heehee:
Which Trump was found not guilty. I find an adult having sex with a child disgusting. But we know you loons like it. You start grooming them at age 8. So I'm not surprised that you support Biden and his daughter showering together. Another thing, you calling Biden's daughter a liar? Groom on you sick shit.

Which Trump was found not guilty. I find an adult having sex with a child disgusting. But we know you loons like it. You start grooming them at age 8. So I'm not surprised that you support Biden and his daughter showering together. Another thing, you calling Biden's daughter a liar? Groom on you sick shit.
Nope...your sexual abuser was found to be a sexual abuser. The only reason he wasn't con-victed of RAPE was because of the Statute of Limitations.

And are you accusing me of being a pedophile?

They have con-versations all the time....ever heard of the Red Phone? And Milley was correct...we had NO Commander in Chief at that time.........just a diaper laden fraud and sexual abuser who was trying a coup.
So Miley made the decision to make that call on his own?

Therefore any general can on their own judgement pickup the red phone and commit treason.

Keep digging.

If I were president and some general contacted China without going through me first he would have been court marshaled and stripped of his rank and sent to federal PRISON FOR TREASON.... No ifs ands or buts....

A known sexual abuser. Surely you know about the very real court case...................as opposed to your sexual fantasies about the President and his daughter. :heehee:
You should ask your pedo child sniffer joe Biden who sexually assaulted a woman who worked for him.

Nope...your sexual abuser was found to be a sexual abuser. The only reason he wasn't con-victed of RAPE was because of the Statute of Limitations.

Nope. Liar you are.

What happened to the days when people respected those who were above them? What a shame those days are gone. The only thing Milley accomplished was showing he lacks class.

---Former President Donald Trump renewed his attacks on retired U.S. Army General Mark Milley after the exiting chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff seemingly suggested that Trump is a "wannabe dictator."---

Fuck Trump; praise Millie!

You support one. Your party starts grooming at the age of 8 in public schools. Why is that? Also the woman that accused Biden of sexual assault had to move to Russia to be safe.

Milley did more than anyone to destroy the American respect for the military.

However, his replacement will be just as bad. A dumbass low IQ diversity hire Negro.

Now we have a dumbass Negro as Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff.

Putting dumbasses in charge of the military is exactly what Biden's Chinese buddies are paying him to do.

Forum List

Back