Military man fails to show respect to former president

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
There it is....made it nice and big for the MAGAt morons here.

You're likely an expert on "closet cases."
Actually, I am. We had one here for years that I kept telling him he was one as he spouted all that homophobic crap like you are doing right now....bringing it into threads that had nothing to do with the topic.

Guess what..................he finally came out a few years ago, but not until after destroying his marriage to a woman because of the lie he was living for so long.

I'd warned him.

Actually, I am. We had one here for years that I kept telling him he was one as he spouted all that homophobic crap like you are doing right now....bringing it into threads that had nothing to do with the topic.

Guess what..................he finally came out a few years ago, but not until after destroying his marriage to a woman because of the lie he was living for so long.

I'd warned him.
I wasn't talking about your boyfriend, but thanks for sharing.

I don't have a boyfriend....I am quite happily married. So......................shall we mark you down as being firmly in the closet atm?
But is you husband happily married ... that the question. If you're so fond of faggy boys, your hubby may have second thought.

I'd warned him.
Homosexuality destroys so much. You'd think we'd be trying to find a cure instead of supporting that shit.

I have a wife....quite happily married for over 3 decades now.

And there you go again with your gay fantasies/fixation. Clues.....definite clues.....:eusa_think:
If you're a lefty, the word "wife" can mean lots of things these days. Does your "wife" enjoy Bud Light?

Forum List

Back