🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Occupation of Ferguson.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I ultimately stand with the black community on this issue. I've been watching LIVE video coverage of the event over the last several days. Ferguson is under martial law.

As I type this, a sniper on LIVE video is pointing his weapon at peaceful protesters. Although the initial showing of law enforcement as necessary to restore order, their current actions are unlawful.

Watch the LIVE footage here from Infowars.

» Live Showdown: Black Activists Go Head-to-head Against Ferguson Riot Police Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/51333592

Last edited:
Well shut ma mouth, you need a plate of collard greens to feel a little more black??

Them thar black folk should wait until the final analysis is made before looting, pillaging(I am not sure why no rape is occurring), burnin' and a shootin'...

The rioting is disgraceful. But the protests are legitimate. They have every right to protest what has happened. And there is no telling what the police will do.

I stand with the protestors. I think the looters should be prosecuted, but the protestors should be allowed to have their say.

The rioting is disgraceful. But the protests are legitimate. They have every right to protest what has happened. And there is no telling what the police will do.

I stand with the protestors. I think the looters should be prosecuted, but the protestors should be allowed to have their say.

again, if they were just "protesting", no one would care.

The threat of riots and looting, that's getting people's attention.

We're watching LIVE footage of snipers pointing the rifles at truly peaceful protesters.

We're watching LIVE footage of snipers pointing the rifles at truly peaceful protesters.

I know this must be horribly confusing for you Wingnuts.

Do you side with the Government you don't control, or the uppity negros protesting racism?

The mayor says the looters were out-of-towners.

MISSOURI MAYOR: LOOTERS WERE OUT-OF-TOWNERS

I wouldn't doubt it.

What does this mean to you though, you seem to keep saying it a lot. To me it means that some people took advantage of crisis.

What it means to me is that it doesn't appear that it was Michael Brown's village (friends & neighbors) that was responsible for the looting and burning - according to the mayor. I also agree "that some people took advantage of crisis" - with motives I'm not sure of.

I know this must be horribly confusing for you Wingnuts.

Do you side with the Government you don't control, or the uppity negros protesting racism?

Why would be choose to side with someone based on race? We side with people based on their commitment to resisting the modern Police State that you adore. We side with those who exercise and defend their Constitutional Rights.

We stand on principle, not on race, which is the total opposite of how the modern left operates.'

As you typed that question, what answers were occurring to you? Was there any self-realization that you were trying to suppress as you wrote the question?

Last edited:

The protesters should be heard.

The looters should be SHOT.

fergusonsems.JPG

We are respectable negroes: A Grotesque Portrait of Power in Ferguson, Missouri: A Heavily Armed S.W.A.T. Team is "Threatened" by an Unarmed Black Man Walking Down the Street

Scary stuff.

This is what happens when Black Codes from the 1600's, maintained by the KKK Democrats after the Civil War, to this very day, kept blacks disarmed.

The black man was a slave before, a slave today, and if he remains disarmed, a slave forever.

Everyone here in the St. Louis area I have talked to want's to know why police allowed the looting without shooting those thugs. The only guns being used are rubber bullet & bean-bag guns. Of course none of these weapons should be used against or aimed at free speech demonstrators. The police should be focused on the rampant criminal activity instead of protestors. Citizens here have had enough & are ready to start shooting thugs if they don't get it under control or call in the national guard.

Forum List

Back