🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Occupation of Ferguson.

The rioting is disgraceful. But the protests are legitimate. They have every right to protest what has happened. And there is no telling what the police will do.

I stand with the protestors. I think the looters should be prosecuted, but the protestors should be allowed to have their say.

They are inciting to riot. You're standing with thugs and criminal rioters.

Hard to blame the authorities when you see the behavior of the protesters.
Had they been peaceful from the start, the show of force likely wouldn't be happening now.

Hard to blame the authorities when you see the behavior of the protesters.
Had they been peaceful from the start, the show of force likely wouldn't be happening now.

Yeah, after the kid was murdered, they should have just peacefully gone home and watched reruns of I Love Lucy.

Will Ferguson, Missouri become ground zero in helping to reverse the trend of overly militarized police forces? I hope so.

You're a bit late to the party aren't you, I've been talking to my State and Fed congresscritters about this for years.

Just out of curiousity. Why did they have to close the air space over this area?

I can't find the link, but heard it on the radio......

When did rioters get air support?

Ferguson, MO is in the STL airport low flight path. Many police & news helicopters have been flying over Ferguson getting shot at by rioters & looters. The combination of congested airspace & bullets flying made the airspace to dangerous for commercial air travel.

The FAA has issued a no fly zone about and around Ferguson

notams-notice.jpg

We've been putting up these news stories of over the top police responses to various situations and discussing the real deal militarization of various police forces around the country.

I've been pro law and order for most of my life. BUT I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy these days with the over reaction by police in minor incidences.

Whether it was the two cops who did a cavity search on two women by the side of a very well travelled highway, to a baby being burned by a grenade during a SWAT raid on a home, so many numerous incidences of family pets meeting death by cop in their own backyards, the woman getting her head smashed in by the cop on the freeway, this list is growing too large for my liking.

I saw the pictures that Beck had up at the Blaze over Ferguson. Disturbing.

Last edited:
The rioting is disgraceful. But the protests are legitimate. They have every right to protest what has happened. And there is no telling what the police will do.

I stand with the protestors. I think the looters should be prosecuted, but the protestors should be allowed to have their say.

I don't stand with the protesters. What are they protesting? They want justice, that's a fine thing to want but first there has to be an investigation and all of the facts have to be gathered. They are currently hindering that process with all of this crap. They are the reason the cops can't put more resources toward figuring out the case because they have to patrol these idiots.

You want justice? STFU and go home and let the investigation go through it's process.

That's easy to say when things are calm - but not after an unarmed black teenager, who was about to leave for college, is murdered by a cop for apparently no logical reason. These protesters have every right to be enraged. They don't want the same happening to their children. Plus, the mayor of Ferguson said the looting and burning was done by out-of -towners. The FBI will sort it out.

Lakhota, you don't know what happened so why do you use words like 'murdered'? And you don't know if Michael was 'unarmed'. and you don't know if he was shot for 'no apparent reason' all things you have said in your post. The protetors have no reason to be enraged. They don't know what happened either. The investigation is not over. The only thing you said that was true is that the FBI will sort it out.

The only thing we have heard is that the cop had injuries to his face. So, we will have to wait and see if that is indeed true. I'm willing to wait. Are you? Let's not let biases lead us to a place we shouldn't be.

Everyone should be at home waiting for the investigation to reveal exactly what happened. No one has a reason to protest anything!

Nothing justifies snipers pointing their rifles at peaceful protestors. Ever.

An armed man is a citizen, a disarmed man is a slave. Blacks Codes since the 1600's have kept blacks disarmed. The entirety of the Dred Scot decision was based on "granting Mr Scot citizenship would confer upon the Right to Bear Arms."

Peace through Strength is why white communities aren't terrorized on a daily basis by the police, the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, 1946 proved that whites will use armed force and overthrew oppressive police forces.

The black man was a slave in the past, is a slave today, and so long as he is disarmed, will forever be a slave.

Assert your rights, and arm yourselves. Once you're armed, you'll never have to use your firearms, tyrants are bullies, too cowardly to ever consider provoking an armed population.

There is only one logical practice of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is an absurdity, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. To surrender the Second Amendment is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government.

The entire protest group lost all peaceful status as soon as the riots and looting started. Granted it wasn't all of them but they escalated the situation to the point the police have to be ready for anything.

This does not in anyway justify snipers pointing their rifles at non-rioting peaceful protesters.

And the snipers know who is peaceful by what? The fact they haven't looted yet?

The protesters caused this. They are the only ones that can stop it. I'm against military police as much as anyone but I have to tell you if I'm in the next block over from the riots I do want the cops to stop these idiots from coming into my neighborhood.

Why is it never the mobs fault for the police reaction? I don't want military cops. I also don't want rioting, looting protesters. I can be on your protesting side until business get broken into and looted that had nothing to do with what you are protesting. At that point I want the cops to put you down.

The entire protest group lost all peaceful status as soon as the riots and looting started. Granted it wasn't all of them but they escalated the situation to the point the police have to be ready for anything.

This does not in anyway justify snipers pointing their rifles at non-rioting peaceful protesters.

The protesters caused this. They are the only ones that can stop it. I'm against military police as much as anyone but I have to tell you if I'm in the next block over from the riots I do want the cops to stop these idiots from coming into my neighborhood.

Why is it never the mobs fault for the police reaction? I don't want military cops. I also don't want rioting, looting protesters. I can be on your protesting side until business get broken into and looted that had nothing to do with what you are protesting. At that point I want the cops to put you down.

In America, you're presumed innocent until you have either committed a crime or are in the process of committing a crime. This applies to blacks as well as whites.

Also, I'm not a fan or champion of blacks, but equality before the law is a concept we must all agree on.

If the police weren't there snipers would still be pointing weapons at the looters. Just like there were snipers pointing and firing weapons at looters in 1992 los angeles.

Nothing justifies snipers pointing their rifles at peaceful protestors. Ever.

An armed man is a citizen, a disarmed man is a slave. Blacks Codes since the 1600's have kept blacks disarmed. The entirety of the Dred Scot decision was based on "granting Mr Scot citizenship would confer upon the Right to Bear Arms."

Peace through Strength is why white communities aren't terrorized on a daily basis by the police, the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, 1946 proved that whites will use armed force and overthrew oppressive police forces.

The black man was a slave in the past, is a slave today, and so long as he is disarmed, will forever be a slave.

Assert your rights, and arm yourselves. Once you're armed, you'll never have to use your firearms, tyrants are bullies, too cowardly to ever consider provoking an armed population.

There is only one logical practice of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is an absurdity, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. To surrender the Second Amendment is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government.

I'm usually with you on things but just can't do it here. The 2A is there to defend yourself against and attacker. It's not there to insure looters can roam free. Maybe if some of this mob were armed and started shooting looters we could be on the same page.

If the police weren't there snipers would still be pointing weapons at the looters. Just like there were snipers pointing and firing weapons at looters in 1992 los angeles.

Are you saying it's necessary for the police to point sniper rifles at them, even though they are already there?

Katzndogz and AzMike, you want to know why Progressive Tyrants like JoeB131 are going to win this war against the Constitution? Because they have you divided, black and white, and thus they already have you conquered.

In America, you're presumed innocent until you have either committed a crime or are in the process of committing a crime. This applies to blacks as well as whites.

Also, I'm not a fan or champion of blacks, but equality before the law is a concept we must all agree on.

The mob is rioting and looting. Those crimes are well documented. I am all for individual prosecution but in the mean time there's a mob fucking things up just to be dicks. How about the real people who actually care about this kid just go home. That will pretty much leave the assholes out in the open.

Forum List

Back