🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Occupation of Ferguson.

I believe you knew where I was going with this. You cannot say there was police brutality until it is proven. Just as I cannot say, "but there were injuries to the the cop's face! until that, too is proven.

Where you're going is irrelevant. It's a deflection. It doesn't matter if they were protesting against Leprechauns stealing their gold (even though it's not true/possible since Leprechauns don't exist!), you canNOT point guns in their faces!

xFeefxs.png

I believe you knew where I was going with this. You cannot say there was police brutality until it is proven. Just as I cannot say, "but there were injuries to the the cop's face! until that, too is proven.

Where you're going is irrelevant. It's a deflection. It doesn't matter if they were protesting against Leprechauns stealing their gold (even though it's not true/possible since Leprechauns don't exist!), you canNOT point guns in their faces!

So, the guns were in their faces? Just how close were they to the protesters!?? That's very close! Now I see what you mean! Were they standing over them?

I'm usually with you on things but just can't do it here. The 2A is there to defend yourself against and attacker. It's not there to insure looters can roam free. Maybe if some of this mob were armed and started shooting looters we could be on the same page.

This thread isn't about looters or a boy being shot, it's about police pointing rifles at peaceful protestors. That cannot be tolerated.

If the police open fire open them, they have not only a right, but a duty to fire back.

The protestors do not have to wait for the police open fire open them. The act of pointing a gun at someone is justification for them to kill in self defense. Yes the protestors have not only a right, but a duty to fire back. I guarantee those police will kill anyone who points a weapon at them.

Just plain stupid.

Evacuate the police fence off Ferguson and let the looting , stealing, destruction, killing, raping and drug dealing begin !

The "oppressed" have rights .... Lol

Hard to blame the authorities when you see the behavior of the protesters.
Had they been peaceful from the start, the show of force likely wouldn't be happening now.

Yeah, after the kid was murdered, they should have just peacefully gone home and watched reruns of I Love Lucy.

Did I say they should go home ?

A peaceful protest is fine, and expected. Looting, and being destructive is a whole different issue.

What exactly do you expect the authorities to do numbnuts, sit back and watch these thugs loot the town ?

None of this would have happened if there were enough social justice programs, welfare dollars, food stamps, job programs, education financing, housing subsidies, affirmative action, govt healthcare and other reparations....

Adopt an African American today !!!

We're watching LIVE footage of snipers pointing the rifles at truly peaceful protesters.

I know this must be horribly confusing for you Wingnuts.

Do you side with the Government you don't control, or the uppity negros protesting racism?

Why would be choose to side with someone based on race? We side with people based on their commitment to resisting the modern Police State that you adore. We side with those who exercise and defend their Constitutional Rights.

We stand on principle, not on race, which is the total opposite of how the modern left operates.'

As you typed that question, what answers were occurring to you? Was there any self-realization that you were trying to suppress as you wrote the question?

Naw, guy, I don't get horribly upset about it.

I think this cop should be charged and convicted. I also think we wouldn't have these riots now had we convicted Zimmerman like we were supposed to last year.

But for you wingnuts, this must be a tough one. If you had a Republican President, you'd be for gunning them down, I'm sure.

Do you side with the Government you don't control, or the uppity negros protesting racism?

Why would be choose to side with someone based on race? We side with people based on their commitment to resisting the modern Police State that you adore. We side with those who exercise and defend their Constitutional Rights.

We stand on principle, not on race, which is the total opposite of how the modern left operates.'

As you typed that question, what answers were occurring to you? Was there any self-realization that you were trying to suppress as you wrote the question?

I think this cop should be charged and convicted. I also think we wouldn't have these riots now had we convicted Zimmerman like we were supposed to last year.

But for you wingnuts, this must be a tough one. If you had a Republican President, you'd be for gunning them down, I'm sure.

The Zimmerman jury gave a unanimous not guilty verdict. :cuckoo: You are so fucking racist that you want to convict him because Al Sharpton & Obama got the black community ready to riot. :eek:

Sounds like the governor is relieving the County PD from duty in Ferguson based on some of the issues that arose last night.

The Zimmerman jury gave a unanimous not guilty verdict. :cuckoo: You are so fucking racist that you want to convict him because Al Sharpton & Obama got the black community ready to riot. :eek:

So Oblama used the Bro Code to let his people know when to riot??

again, if they were just "protesting", no one would care.

The threat of riots and looting, that's getting people's attention.

We're watching LIVE footage of snipers pointing the rifles at truly peaceful protesters.

No confusion,you side with whats right,unlike a pot stirring shit bird like yourself,that continually play the race card,being the racist that you are.

Do you think it good the people don't control the Government?

If the police weren't there snipers would still be pointing weapons at the looters. Just like there were snipers pointing and firing weapons at looters in 1992 los angeles.

Are you saying it's necessary for the police to point sniper rifles at them, even though they are already there?

Katzndogz and AzMike, you want to know why Progressive Tyrants like JoeB131 are going to win this war against the Constitution? Because they have you divided, black and white, and thus they already have you conquered.

I live in Los Angeles. I already know how divided we are. If I didn't know, all I have to do is walk down the street and I know how divided we are. I've known for YEARS how divided we are.

Progressive tyrants aren't going to cause divisions, although they may exploit it. Every so often the black communities have to be slapped down, like Hamas in Israel.

There has been looting and rioting in the midst of these protests. The police don't know if or when a protest may devolve into another riot, so they are erring on the side of caution. Stopping a riot before someone gets hurt or killed is the top priority of the police right now. If that means being in full riot gear at a protest, then that's what they'll do.

The rioters and looters doomed these protests.

Forum List

Back