🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Occupation of Ferguson.

I'm usually with you on things but just can't do it here. The 2A is there to defend yourself against and attacker. It's not there to insure looters can roam free. Maybe if some of this mob were armed and started shooting looters we could be on the same page.

This thread isn't about looters or a boy being shot, it's about police pointing rifles at peaceful protestors. That cannot be tolerated.

If the police open fire open them, they have not only a right, but a duty to fire back.

Last edited:
Nothing justifies snipers pointing their rifles at peaceful protestors. Ever.

An armed man is a citizen, a disarmed man is a slave. Blacks Codes since the 1600's have kept blacks disarmed. The entirety of the Dred Scot decision was based on "granting Mr Scot citizenship would confer upon the Right to Bear Arms."

Peace through Strength is why white communities aren't terrorized on a daily basis by the police, the Battle of Athens, Tennessee, 1946 proved that whites will use armed force and overthrew oppressive police forces.

The black man was a slave in the past, is a slave today, and so long as he is disarmed, will forever be a slave.

Assert your rights, and arm yourselves. Once you're armed, you'll never have to use your firearms, tyrants are bullies, too cowardly to ever consider provoking an armed population.

There is only one logical practice of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is an absurdity, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. To surrender the Second Amendment is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government.

Those peaceful protesters can turn into looters at the drop of a hat if they want to as shown in the past few days. All it took was a peaceful vigil to turn into lunatic looters that started this in Ferguson. The police are trying to be ready. Did they pull the trigger? No. No one was running to do more damage to property or start looting again.

"An armed man is a citizen a disarmed man is a slave" is nonsense! Stop with the slavery analogies! Get over the past already! I am not an armed man nor am I a slave! I am a sensible citizen who knows his rights and knows enough that when there is trouble on the streets, I avoid them!

I'm usually with you on things but just can't do it here. The 2A is there to defend yourself against and attacker. It's not there to insure looters can roam free. Maybe if some of this mob were armed and started shooting looters we could be on the same page.

This thread isn't about looters or a boy being shot, it's about police pointing rifles at peaceful protestors. That cannot be tolerated.

If the police open fire open them, they have not only a right, but a duty to fire back.

And what are you protesting?

It wouldn't matter is they were protesting to prevent people from swatting flies. The right to assembly is inviolable.

It wouldn't matter is they were protesting to prevent people from swatting flies. The right to assembly is inviolable.

I ask you again, what are you protesting?

I believe there is a reason you don't want to tell me what the protest was about.

I am protesting pointing guns in the face of peaceful protestors, regardless of whatever they are protesting about.

Are you trying to claim that the Government has the exclusive privilege to determine which topics of protest are "allowed" and which are "prohibited" ?

You're quite the totalitarian.

I believe there is a reason you don't want to tell me what the protest was about.

We all know what the protest is about, a boy was shot by the police, and waiting for the police to "investigate themselves" is like waiting for Holder to investigate the IRS scandal or Fast and Furious.

Now why does this affect their right to protest peacefully? Why does this mean the police can point sniper rifles at them?

Have you lost your argument and now been reduced to name calling? That's a shame because I feel you are intelligent and we could have found common ground.

You're question was answered. It is non-sequitur. No matter the TOPIC of their protest, the police cannot point sniper rifles at them. Ironically, this protest is about "police brutality" and now you have police pointing guns at them!

You're a bootlicker boy!

You're like a Progressive that cries RACISM yet the Progressive is the most racist person of all, but they don't even realize it!

Last edited:

I am protesting pointing guns in the face of peaceful protestors, regardless of whatever they are protesting about.

Are you trying to claim that the Government has the exclusive privilege to determine which topics of protest are "allowed" and which are "prohibited" ?

You're quite the totalitarian.

No. you have a time element problem. The protesters came before the "in your face with guns police." So, they were protesting something first. What was it? (See, I'm starting to agree with you about the police, notice that?)

Have you lost your argument and now been reduced to name calling? That's a shame because I feel you are intelligent and we could have found common ground.

You're question was answered. It is non-sequitur. No matter the TOPIC of their protest, the police cannot point sniper rifles at them. Ironically, this protest is about "police brutality" and now you have police pointing guns at them!

You're a bootlicker boy!

You're like a Progressive that cries RACISM yet the Progressive is the most racist person of all, but they don't even realize it!

Actually, they can. They have all throughout history. Even today, we see police taking cover and aiming the guns at people they think may have committed a crime or are about to.

So, the protest was about "police brutality?" What police brutality?

https://twitter.com/mychalsmith/status/499755393611235328

jvw0QJ3.png

The protestors do not have to wait for the police open fire open them. The act of pointing a gun at someone is justification for them to kill in self defense. Yes the protestors have not only a right, but a duty to fire back. I guarantee those police will kill anyone who points a weapon at them.

You're a bootlicker boy!

Well, I note a bit of anger in your response and you haven't posted again so I guess we are not going to end as friends which is too bad. I would enjoy chatting with you and sharing ideas. But I'm afraid it is difficult for you to see another point of view beyond your own.

I believe you knew where I was going with this. You cannot say there was police brutality until it is proven. Just as I cannot say, "but there were injuries to the the cop's face! until that, too is proven.

There's two sides to every street, my friend. And it is not fair for us to assume anything especially during volatile times. The police had rifles full of rubber bullets (assumption) just as they had the night of the looting ready to bang anyone who was going to start up again.

I say 'assumption' because we say the picture of the boy who got hit between the eyes with the rubber bullet last night.

So, I assumed,which I shouldn't have and you assumed that they were real bullets, I'm sure. We shopuld all just wait until the FBI investigates and finds ouy what happened. If it was a a racist cop... Let him be taken down and be a warning to anyone else.

Goodnight, friend.

Forum List

Back