🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Military Occupation of Ferguson.

Will Ferguson, Missouri become ground zero in helping to reverse the trend of overly militarized police forces? I hope so.

r-FERGUSON-SWAT-huge.jpg

The Huffington Post's Ryan J. Reilly and the Washington Post's Wesley Lowery were arrested Wednesday while covering the protests in Ferguson, Missouri surrounding the death of unarmed African American teenager Michael Brown, who was shot to death by a police officer last week.

Breaking Story: Huffington Post Reporter Arrested In Ferguson

More scary stuff from Ferguson.

Just out of curiousity. Why did they have to close the air space over this area?

I can't find the link, but heard it on the radio......

When did rioters get air support?

State Senator To Ferguson Police: 'Will I Get Tear-Gassed Again?'

FERGUSON, Mo. -- Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal confronted Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson during a press conference Wednesday, asking why she was tear-gassed during a nonviolent protest.

Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat, said she had been tear-gassed while peacefully protesting the death of Michael Brown, the unarmed African-American teenager shot to death by a police officer on Saturday.

"I just wanted to know if I was going to be gassed again, like I was on Monday night," Chappelle-Nadal asked. "We couldn't get out, and we were peacefully sitting. I Just wanted to know if I'm going to be gassed again?"

"I hope not," Jackson replied.

More: State Senator To Ferguson Police: 'Will I Get Tear-Gassed Again?'

Tear-gassing peaceful protesters is unconscionable.

I ultimately stand with the black community on this issue. I've been watching LIVE video coverage of the event over the last several days. Ferguson is under martial law.

As I type this, a sniper on LIVE video is pointing his weapon at peaceful protesters. Although the initial showing of law enforcement as necessary to restore order, their current actions are unlawful.

Watch the LIVE footage here from Infowars.

» Live Showdown: Black Activists Go Head-to-head Against Ferguson Riot Police Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

RealAlexJones, RealAlexJones alexjonesshow on USTREAM. Political News

It's appalling.

Fergurson Police should all be made to read the United States Constitution.

The rioting is disgraceful. But the protests are legitimate. They have every right to protest what has happened. And there is no telling what the police will do.

I stand with the protestors. I think the looters should be prosecuted, but the protestors should be allowed to have their say.

I don't stand with the protesters. What are they protesting? They want justice, that's a fine thing to want but first there has to be an investigation and all of the facts have to be gathered. They are currently hindering that process with all of this crap. They are the reason the cops can't put more resources toward figuring out the case because they have to patrol these idiots.

You want justice? STFU and go home and let the investigation go through it's process.

The rioting is disgraceful. But the protests are legitimate. They have every right to protest what has happened. And there is no telling what the police will do.

I stand with the protestors. I think the looters should be prosecuted, but the protestors should be allowed to have their say.

Ohio, Miso, Ill.. What difference does it make?

[youtube]IohvCEdKan0[/youtube]

Last edited:

I don't stand with the protesters. What are they protesting? They want justice, that's a fine thing to want but first there has to be an investigation and all of the facts have to be gathered. They are currently hindering that process with all of this crap. They are the reason the cops can't put more resources toward figuring out the case because they have to patrol these idiots.

You want justice? STFU and go home and let the investigation go through it's process.

That's easy to say when things are calm - but not after an unarmed black teenager, who was about to leave for college, is murdered by a cop for apparently no logical reason. These protesters have every right to be enraged. They don't want the same happening to their children. Plus, the mayor of Ferguson said the looting and burning was done by out-of -towners. The FBI will sort it out.

State Senator To Ferguson Police: 'Will I Get Tear-Gassed Again?'

FERGUSON, Mo. -- Missouri state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal confronted Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson during a press conference Wednesday, asking why she was tear-gassed during a nonviolent protest.

Chappelle-Nadal, a Democrat, said she had been tear-gassed while peacefully protesting the death of Michael Brown, the unarmed African-American teenager shot to death by a police officer on Saturday.

"I just wanted to know if I was going to be gassed again, like I was on Monday night," Chappelle-Nadal asked. "We couldn't get out, and we were peacefully sitting. I Just wanted to know if I'm going to be gassed again?"

"I hope not," Jackson replied.

More: State Senator To Ferguson Police: 'Will I Get Tear-Gassed Again?'

Tear-gassing peaceful protesters is unconscionable.

The entire protest group lost all peaceful status as soon as the riots and looting started. Granted it wasn't all of them but they escalated the situation to the point the police have to be ready for anything.

That's easy to say when things are calm - but not after an unarmed black teenager, who was about to leave for college, is murdered by a cop for apparently no logical reason. However, the FBI will sort it out.
So you have all of the facts of this case at hand and can tell us all with absolute certainty what happened? You must be clairvoyant. Good idea, STFU and let the FBI do their job and stop looting.

That's easy to say when things are calm - but not after an unarmed black teenager, who was about to leave for college, is murdered by a cop for apparently no logical reason. These protesters have every right to be enraged. They don't want the same happening to their children. Plus, the mayor of Ferguson said the looting and burning was done by out-of -towners. The FBI will sort it out.

I already pointed this out to you but you ignored it. In the news article you quoted the events were described as the boys walking on the street, the police offer told them to move onto the sidewalk, they refused to comply with his lawful order, he backed up, he went to exit his cruiser and then events began to escalate.

Refusing to comply with a police officer's lawful order is not an innocent action. So why don't you quit trying to paint this as some form of execution.

I already pointed this out to you but you ignored it. In the news article you quoted the events were described as the boys walking on the street, the police offer told them to move onto the sidewalk, they refused to comply with his lawful order, he backed up, he went to exit his cruiser and then events began to escalate.

Refusing to comply with a police officer's lawful order is not an innocent action. So why don't you quit trying to paint this as some form of execution.

Like I said, the FBI will sort it out. HOWEVER, you don't treat kids the same as you treat adults. Normal cops know that.

Will Ferguson, Missouri become ground zero in helping to reverse the trend of overly militarized police forces? I hope so.

There is no hope, and there is no try. We overcome, or we don't. This can be a monumental moment in American history. Blacks and Whites united against a common foe --- the Government.

I just want to unite over overly militarized police forces across the nation. This isn't Obama's fault.

There is no hope, and there is no try. We overcome, or we don't. This can be a monumental moment in American history. Blacks and Whites united against a common foe --- the Government.

I just want to unite over overly militarized police forces across the nation. This isn't Obama's fault.

Oh, I say it is all Obama. And he is accelerating the tyranny

-Geaux

[youtube]Tt2yGzHfy7s[/youtube]

Oh, I say it is all Obama. And he is accelerating the tyranny

-Geaux

Yeah, that's why he and the First Lady sent their condolences.

It's Perfectly Legal To Film The Cops

Snapping photos of police in Ferguson, Missouri, may have gotten Huffington Post reporter Ryan J. Reilly arrested Wednesday night while he was covering protests prompted by the death of Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager who was shot to death by a police officer.

Reilly and Washington Post reporter Wesley Lowrey were detained and assaulted after attempting to film a swarm of police officers inside a McDonald’s. An officer slammed Reilly's head into a glass window, and Lowery was shoved into a soda fountain while wearing press credentials around his neck. Both were later released without being charged with breaking any laws.

“They essentially acted as a military force,” said Reilly, who was in the restaurant to charge his phone and computer. “It was incredible.”

It's Perfectly Legal To Film The Cops

Outrage After Assault And Arrest Of Reporters In Ferguson

Damn, these Ferguson cops are like the Gestapo.

Forum List

Back