Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

I knew it! So easy to tell a cult member!

Your relative can’t have children because of a physical condition ONLY A WOMAN CAN HAVE!

Your daughter may never have brought it up to you, BECAUSE THE RISK IS BORNE ONLY TO WOMEN. They grow up with the knowledge, making it a part OF BEING A WOMAN.

But according to you, and I quote your words.....you cannot be Woman if you never risk death from childbirth"
thus, according to you neither of them are women.

No trans woman has EVER had that be a part of their growth or thought process! EVER.

You are correct, I just do not understand what your point is.

Whether an individual woman can or chooses to get pregnant doesn’t change the fact that it is in a woman’s nature to get pregnant and that men can not under any circumstance do so.
Then you cannot claim a trans woman to be a woman and therefore you can’t claim a trans woman should claim the right to be treated as a woman.

But according to you, and I quote your words.....you cannot be Woman if you never risk death from childbirth"
thus, according to you neither of them are women.

You are correct, I just do not understand what your point is.

Because of your dishonesty by cutting my sentence at a point that leaves out the point, I will supply the entire paragraph.

“So, you cannot be Woman if you never risk death from childbirth or the thought, through the entirety that becoming pregnant could cause you irreparable body damage or death.”

The weakness of your argument is noted.

“So, you cannot be Woman if you never risk death from childbirth or the thought, through the entirety that becoming pregnant could cause you irreparable body damage or death.”

Yes, and my Sister in law cannot risk it or even have the thought about it....so according to you she is not a woman.

Beer used to be beer. Now, it is heavy-handed social conditioning being used to further the cultural revolution we are currently experiencing.

Some people are sentient enough to remember 10 years back or 20 or 30 and recognize a time when beer was just beer just as I do, but looking at this forum, it is obvious that many are not. They just say and do what they are being conditioned to say and do.

Beer used to be beer. Now, it is heavy-handed social conditioning being used to further the cultural revolution we are currently experiencing.

Some people are sentient enough to remember 10 years back or 20 or 30 and recognize a time when beer was just beer just as I do, but looking at this forum, it is obvious that many are not. They just say and do what they are being conditioned to say and do.

Beer is still just beer to me.

If it is more than that to you, then that is all on you.

Then again, I have never seen an ad for any of the beers I drink.

Yes, and my Sister in law cannot risk it or even have the thought about it....so according to you she is not a woman.
If something is a fraction of a percentage point and costing several percentage points of an economy, and it does not increase the GDP then it is designed to destroy that economy with other agendas from the ruling class to make that nation something else. There are commercials of children going to sleep at night hungry in a nation that has spent tens of trillions of dollars in a half century to end poverty. Tell us why it still exists. And it was not worse before it.

She grew up with the reality that it could happen though. No MAN would ever have it cross their mind. It’s all a part of being a woman. I’ll bet she regrets, however, she does not have the ability.

So continue with your charade. And answer how many trans men have related to others how bad their monthly cramping is.

The stakes are high. replacing sexy chicks in bikinis with homely feminists ain't the way to go. Who would want to watch beer commercials then?
Exactly. Only soy boys like to be lectured by self righteous smelly new wave feminists about the beer they drink.

My sister-in-law is incapable of getting pregnant due to problem with her fallopian tubes, thus she can never risk death from childbirth, yet I still consider her a woman. I find it sad that you would not, but not surprising at all.

My 28 year old daughter has never risked death from child birth and may never unless she changes her mind about such things. I still consider her a woman. I find it sad that you would not, but not surprising at all.
Look at you go with an argument straight out of the trans activist playbook. Mr Marxist light. Good job.

Exactly. Only soy boys like to be lectured by self righteous smelly new wave feminists about the beer they drink.
and the same soy boys have no problem, whatsoever, with women objectifying men. In fact, a woman cooing over a hot, sweaty man turns them on.

Their only hope is that they get to watch, when and if the woman gets that hot sweaty man.

Beer is still just beer to me.

If it is more than that to you, then that is all on you.

Then again, I have never seen an ad for any of the beers I drink.
So, you don't concern yourself at all with the things the products and services you use advocate for? Is that what you're saying?

Then you cannot claim a trans woman to be a woman and therefore you can’t claim a trans woman should claim the right to be treated as a woman.
You clearly dont understand what Im saying. Also you have terrible sentence structure. Is English a second language for you?

Because lefty activism is sooo middle of the road don’t you know. :)
My only question is whether the social justice warrior is aware of his subterfuge, or that he just lives in such a tiny little leftist bubble that he actually thinks he is a libertarian because everybody he knows is a hard-core Stalinist.

So, you don't concern yourself at all with the things the products and services you use advocate for? Is that what you're saying?

That is pretty much what I am saying. I guess there would be limits, if Urban Chestnut started advocating for the death of all black people I would probably stop drinking their beer.

But outside something that extreme I do not really pay much attention to what they advocate for, where something is made or any of that other stuff.

Forum List

Back