Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

No, moron, it's simply diversity.

When Hitler invaded England, Poland and France, that was just diversity, too.

Why don't you go invade Russia with your atheist gaybo transmen buddies and tell Putin you are just there to benefit them from some "diversity," too, Muffin?

Why don't you go invade Russia with your atheist gaybo transmen buddies and tell Putin you are just there to benefit them from some "diversity," too, Muffin?

You're beyond insane. :cuckoo:

In reality, from which you're clearly divorced, Hitler's actions were genocide; the polar opposite of diversity.

I've never seen such a bag of pussies, afraid of diversity. Stay away from Trump or he'll grab you.

Last edited:
Just make beer. That's all they have to do.

I've been a big miller lite drinker for a while but now I won't buy it anymore.

That's the thing. To make beer, you need people.

people who are women, who are minority, who are gay, who are transgender.

And having a workplace where they are happy is generally a good thing.

What would be worse is having your beer made at a place where people hate going to work.

Um, no, that would be kind of the opposite of diversity.

The ironic thing is that the USSR fell apart due to it's LACK of diversity. It was 150 million Russians lording over 200 million not-Russians, and they eventually got fed up with it.

When I saw this new commercial yesterday, right away I was thinking after the fallout from the Bud Light fallout, that they were definitely going to get some of the same.

Its all part of the liberal 'Normalization' process.

If at 1st you don't succeed, try, try again.

If it doesn't work tbe 2nd and 3rd times, lay low, wait awhile, then quietly ram it through later.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back