Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

can you find a single post of me supporting the DNC when you do so?

If so, go ahead and post a link for us all.

Nope, I am not doing that at all.

I am pointing out that nobody is insulting you. You take it that way due to your hatred of anything different than you. A company choosing to spend 1% or even 10% of its ad money targeting something other than straight white Christians is not an insult to straight white Christians.

But you find it that way due to the hate in your heart.
The head of a company donating to pro-family and pro-life organizations when the company welcomes employees from all walks of life and treats them all fairly and equally is not an insult to gay Americans, but they found it that way due to the hate in their hearts.

See how that works?

The head of a company donating to pro-family and pro-life organizations when the company welcomes employees from all walks of life and treats them all fairly and equally is not an insult to gay Americans, but they found it that way due to the hate in their hearts.

See how that works?

I agree 100%.

Amazing how alike the two sides are when you look closely.

You missed what libertarianism was all about.

It was never about advancing lifestyles, it was about relieving corporations of government oversight.

Big corporations have decided that your transphobia isn't profitable.
It's fun watching some of you trying to convince people that 1984 = The Fountainhead.

Hyperbole ^^^^^ much.

Sizeable....?
Temporary at most.

I've been reading for a few years now, that in the future, T levels will be dropping much lower. Men are being neutered, and it shouldn't come as a surprise.

"Testosterone deficiency has a prevalence of 10%-40% among adult males, and 20% among AYA men aged 15-39 years, he added. Therefore, Lokeshwar and colleagues hypothesized that serum total testosterone levels will decline in AYA men."

Why modern men are losing their testosterone​

Research has shown that men today have less testosterone than they used to. What's happening?

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Several studies have confirmed that testosterone counts in men are lower than what they used to be just a few decades ago.
  • While most men still have perfectly healthy testosterone levels, its reduction puts men at risk for many negative health outcomes.
  • The cause of this drop in testosterone isn't entirely clear, but evidence suggests that it is a multifaceted result of modern, industrialized life.

He can't be serious....or is that type of woman appealing to a leftist male? well perhaps so...this is the bunch that can't define woman...and seem to love the idea of fake women.
You think you are such an Alpha, when all you do all day is be a keyboard warrior.
That woman is by no means beautiful or ugly.
Her hair is wack, but her face is pretty normal for either spectrum.
I'd wager that most posters here have a spouse/partner that is very similar to that woman.

Define a woman? .......that was a trap question and the judge did well be NOT falling into the trap. No matter how she answered it, you would have attacked her.

He can't be serious....or is that type of woman appealing to a leftist male? well perhaps so...this is the bunch that can't define woman...and seem to love the idea of fake women.

What is not attractive about this person...

1684429588954.png

Being a real woman with real tits at least she appeals to the few lefty’s who still like girls, such as Golfing Gator

And even he might put a paper bag over her head

can you find a single post of me supporting the DNC when you do so?

If so, go ahead and post a link for us all.

Nope, I am not doing that at all.

I am pointing out that nobody is insulting you. You take it that way due to your hatred of anything different than you. A company choosing to spend 1% or even 10% of its ad money targeting something other than straight white Christians is not an insult to straight white Christians.

But you find it that way due to the hate in your heart.
Of course not

That would reveal your your lib partisanship

And make you have to defend when your speciality is attacking

He can’t comprehend that new wave feminists aren’t attractive. In looks or in personality.

You think you are such an Alpha, when all you do all day is be a keyboard warrior.
That woman is by no means beautiful or ugly.
Her hair is wack, but her face is pretty normal for either spectrum.
I'd wager that most posters here have a spouse/partner that is very similar to that woman.

Define a woman? .......that was a trap question and the judge did well be NOT falling into the trap. No matter how she answered it, you would have attacked her.
it was easy. SHE IS ONE, or at least looks like it. Face it...left has lost its mind. and any sense of right vs wrong.

Before long rightwingers will only be drinking water. Then start bitching about the fluoride. :laugh:
The only use for beer is to flavor chili and to simmer brats. Most beer taste like horse piss to drink. No big loss.

Forum List

Back