Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

You think you are such an Alpha, when all you do all day is be a keyboard warrior.
That woman is by no means beautiful or ugly.
Her hair is wack, but her face is pretty normal for either spectrum.
I'd wager that most posters here have a spouse/partner that is very similar to that woman.

Define a woman? .......that was a trap question and the judge did well be NOT falling into the trap. No matter how she answered it, you would have attacked her.
The government has broken up conglomerates before. Global corporations need to be broken up. Local products would expand.

Of course not

That would reveal your your lib partisanship

And make you have to defend when your speciality is attacking

I notice you love to tell people what they are and how they think even when you are informed exactly otherwise. I think we need to keep a camera on you.

It's the trend that will affect men in the coming years.

71gQzmAQcML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

What part of their marketing strategy do you not understand? If they were marketing the products their original customer base wanted they wouldn’t have lost over 300 stores. They went woke and started catering to the body positivity,gender identity crowd who doesn’t buy their products.
No, they're a victim of online shopping just like every other brick and mortar.

"Bed, Bath, and Beyond went bankrupt because they didn't cater to LBGT community"

See how stupid that sounds? That's how you sound.

Hey USMB - who is this fag who keeps following me around, looking for my attention?

I am flattered! Calling me a fag makes you think I want to be just like you!

Say, by percentage, how many Trans Women get ovarian cancer each year?

When I saw this new commercial yesterday, right away I was thinking after the fallout from the Bud Light fallout, that they were definitely going to get some of the same.

It gets even worse now with a leak of a internal Miller lite commercial.

Just make beer. That's all they have to do.

I've been a big miller lite drinker for a while but now I won't buy it anymore.

Laughing......nothing says 'rugged indepedance' like having to stop drinking your favorite beer because you need to virtue signal to other conservatives.
If they make more commercials with trannies, that means fewer commercials with real women on the beach wearing bikinis.

If they make more commercials with trannies, that means fewer commercials with real women on the beach wearing bikinis.

A real man wouldn't need beer commercials to see hot women. He'd find them himself and offer them a beer.

All I'm saying is fuck marketing campaigns. Drink what you enjoy. If you like Bud Light, drink Bud Light. But who's preference is based on what someone ELSE is drinking?

Last edited:
This ought to give more momentum to the Miller Lite boycott.

That the conservative boycott list is growing so quickly should be a little concerning. At this rate you'll be left with nothing but piss in a mason jar that you're allowed to drink.

That the conservative boycott list is growing so quickly should be a little concerning. At this rate you'll be left with nothing but piss in a mason jar that you're allowed to drink.
We can make our own booze if we have to.
How-to-Make-Moonshine-Homebrew-Academy.jpg

Forum List

Back