Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

A good percentage of African Americans in sports would kill anything gay if it came to it. Even those who kneel.

Reading comprehension problems. Please tell me a single Man or trans woman that ever gave birth.

Why do you expect me to tell you something I never said?

Instead of posting here, you should go learn what a woman is.

I have no problem recognizing what is and what is not a woman. You however?

No, you really don't. You think a woman who is incapable of getting pregnant is not a woman. Aside from being misogynistic, that's fucked in the head. Do you think a man who can't get a woman pregnant due to medical issues isn't a man?

Where have I ever said that they should not be able to do such a thing?

I just mock their insipid reasoning. Like the post from a different thread that says the mostly naked women have been replaced with trans people. But of course this did not happen, they just added some things for other people, they did not replace them.

But these people do not want that, they want the product to cater to them and them alone.

So, you're not saying they shouldn't just that they are morons if they do.... That's wildly different.. :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you expect me to tell you something I never said?

Instead of posting here, you should go learn what a woman is.
You believe men can become women.

If so, then some must give birth. Tell me those that have.

No, you really don't. You think a woman who is incapable of getting pregnant is not a woman. Aside from being misogynistic, that's fucked in the head. Do you think a man who can't get a woman pregnant due to medical issues isn't a man?

Not all women can give birth simpleton. But all births are accomplished by women. Name one instance in which this is not true.

Why does anyone get upset because beer company makes an ad honoring women?
I dont know. But at least it's a product they are purchasing (I assume) so it makes some sense that they care. Clearly no one really cared about that Miller Lite Ad seeing as it was made before the Mulvaney one and no one was aware of it's existence until recently. I watched it, it wasnt particularly funny or clever but you can say that about alot of ads out there. A better/funnier ad would have been to switch the roles each gender played in the original.

I’m teaching you exactly that.

LOL

No, idiot, you're "teaching" me a woman who can't get pregnant due to medical issues is not a woman. You're too fucked in tbe head to teach anyone, anything. :cuckoo:

Now go learn what a woman is.

Cool. Quote me ever once saying that or you just made that up from your "tiny" mind...

So trans women should not be in womens private spaces nor compete against women in sports. This is your belief?

LOL

No, idiot, you're "teaching" me a woman who can't get pregnant due to medical issues is not a woman. You're too fucked in tbe head to teach anyone, anything. :cuckoo:

Now go learn what a woman is.

Quote where I said that. Use the entire quote moron

It is remarkable how much time you all spend talking about and thinking about me.

You should start charging me rent for all the time I spend in your heads.
Nah, it's just that people find you to be a very silly boy who claims to be one thing while being something else altogether.

Forum List

Back