Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

My only question is whether the social justice warrior is aware of his subterfuge, or that he just lives in such a tiny little leftist bubble that he actually thinks he is a libertarian because everybody he knows is a hard-core Stalinist.

It is remarkable how much time you all spend talking about and thinking about me.

You should start charging me rent for all the time I spend in your heads.

No, that’s miller lite.

Now what’s truly interesting is that you appear to be far more concerned over how women CHOOSE to dress, than you are about what DEFINES a real woman as a practical aspect of her life.

I’ve asked you multiple times, each time you ignored, how many Trans Women have DIED giving birth?

That question is still unanswered by you or any member of your cult.

It's odd you think any of them have given birth. :cuckoo:

It is remarkable how much time you all spend talking about and thinking about me.

You should start charging me rent for all the time I spend in your heads.
Commenting on the stupid posts you make in threads we are in takes about 2 seconds.

So, you cannot be Woman if you never risk death from childbirth or the thought, through the entirety that becoming pregnant could cause you irreparable body damage or death.

But there is much more than even that, because I know how exactly you plan on deflect from the obvious.

Are we getting somewhere now?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You define a woman by her ability to get pregnant??

So a naturally born woman who's incapable of getting pregnant due to medical issues is not a woman??

Dayum, retard, YOU don't even know what a woman is. Who the fuck are you to call out others about that??

That is pretty much what I am saying. I guess there would be limits, if Urban Chestnut started advocating for the death of all black people I would probably stop drinking their beer.

But outside something that extreme I do not really pay much attention to what they advocate for, where something is made or any of that other stuff.
Ok so why do you have issue with people who do pay attention to it though? If someone feels that a position that a company holds doesn't align with theirs why shouldn't that person decide I'm going to not purchase that product anymore and purchase a product of equal quality produced by a company that does align with my beliefs?

She grew up with the reality that it could happen though. No MAN would ever have it cross their mind. It’s all a part of being a woman. I’ll bet she regrets, however, she does not have the ability.

So continue with your charade. And answer how many trans men have related to others how bad their monthly cramping is.

LOLOL

You have no idea what a woman is. Why are you still going on about this?

Ok so why do you have issue with people who do pay attention to it though? If someone feels that a position that a company holds doesn't align with theirs why shouldn't that person decide I'm going to not purchase that product anymore and purchase a product of equal quality produced by a company that does align with my beliefs?

Where have I ever said that they should not be able to do such a thing?

I just mock their insipid reasoning. Like the post from a different thread that says the mostly naked women have been replaced with trans people. But of course this did not happen, they just added some things for other people, they did not replace them.

But these people do not want that, they want the product to cater to them and them alone.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You define a woman by her ability to get pregnant??

So a naturally born woman who's incapable of getting pregnant due to medical issues is not a woman??

Dayum, retard, YOU don't even know what a woman is. Who the fuck are you to call out others about that??

Reading comprehension problems. Please tell me a single Man or trans woman that ever gave birth.

Why does anyone get upset because beer company makes an ad honoring women?

Forum List

Back