Miller Lite executives deleting their social media accounts

Did anyone else bother to go looking for the advertisement in question, or did they just take this person's video as gospel?

Me? I actually went looking for the advertisement to see what it was saying, and if a person was to actually watch it, they would see that this is quite a sarcastic, tongue in cheek kind of ad. It talks about composting all the "bad sh#t", turning it into "good sh#t" (compost) that is then given to women brewers to grow quality hops.

BTW, Llana Glazer is a comedienne whose humor is basically sarcastic, and this ad is right in her wheelhouse. I used to watch "Broad City", and she played a hedonistic pot smoking chick who was best friends with an uptight wallflower.

If a person wants to actually see the advertisement in question, it's in this link....................

As far as an "apology"? I didn't see it really as such, I saw it as a sarcastic ad that was in favor of women.

Did anyone else bother to go looking for the advertisement in question, or did they just take this person's video as gospel?

Me? I actually went looking for the advertisement to see what it was saying, and if a person was to actually watch it, they would see that this is quite a sarcastic, tongue in cheek kind of ad. It talks about composting all the "bad sh#t", turning it into "good sh#t" (compost) that is then given to women brewers to grow quality hops.

BTW, Llana Glazer is a comedienne whose humor is basically sarcastic, and this ad is right in her wheelhouse.

If a person wants to actually see the advertisement in question, it's in this link....................

As far as an "apology"? I didn't see it really as such, I saw it as a sarcastic ad that was in favor of women.
I saw the ad. It was 100% cringe regardless of the intent. And the female executives who are now hiding were bragging about their "inclusion" and alphabet pandering.

These companies can reap what they sow for hiring woke retards to run their public image.

Truly epic proportions of STUPIDITY

If only men could switch off their primitive biology radar systems , Rod, and reply normally -- not that such a word ever applies when men are around .
It's a joke, mocking the silly political messaging that Miller is trying to foist on us.

The sheer irony is the woman whining about Miller using women in bikinis has thousands of photos of herself in bikinis on her public Instagram

Hahaha

Trumpers have really perfected the art of cancel culture. Y'all have come a long ways since the Dixie chicks and freedom fries.

Someone should make an app for offended trumpers that tracks all the cancelled companies that hurt their feelings. From green M&Ms to Xbox controllers that go to sleep, it must be difficult to keep track of it all.

It could even be integrated with Google maps and gives an audible alarm if you get to close to a canceled business.

Good luck with your cancel thing.

BTW, Llana Glazer is a comedienne whose humor is basically sarcastic, and this ad is right in her wheelhouse. I used to watch "Broad City", and she played a hedonistic pot smoking chick who was best friends with an uptight wallflower.

It is almost as if they were mocking the cancel culture people that went after Bud Light, and they are too fucking stupid to notice

Trumpers have really perfected the art of cancel culture. Y'all have come a long ways since the Dixie chicks and freedom fries.

Someone should make an app for offended trumpers that tracks all the cancelled companies that hurt their feelings. From green M&Ms to Xbox controllers that go to sleep, it must be difficult to keep track of it all.

It could even be integrated with Google maps and gives an audible alarm if you get to close to a canceled business.

Good luck with your cancel thing.
That phrase doesn't mean what you think it does.

Canceling is when someone is removed from their job or otherwise silenced for their opinion, ideology or speech.

A boycott is nothing like that. For you to think that we should be forced to buy their product to support their ideology is FUCKING RETARDED

Miller lite and Budweiser are free to continue their outrageous stupidity WITHOUT my money.

You're really not to bright are you. HUGE difference between being canceled and someone not buying your product or watching your shit. Hell does that mean you are trying to cancel Fox News simply by not watching because that's what you are suggesting here.

You're simply too stupid to be talking about things you CLEARLY don't understand

That phrase doesn't mean what you think it does.

Canceling is when someone is removed from their job or otherwise silenced for their opinion, ideology or speech.

A boycott is nothing like that. For you to think that we should be forced to buy their product to support their ideology is FUCKING RETARDED

Miller lite and Budweiser are free to continue their outrageous stupidity WITHOUT my money.

You're really not to bright are you. HUGE difference between being canceled and someone not buying your product or watching your shit. Hell does that mean you are trying to cancel Fox News simply by not watching because that's what you are suggesting here.

You're simply too stupid to be talking about things you CLEARLY don't understand

Right now any company has to be thinking just stay away from woke crap. Nothing good is going to come of it

Forum List

Back