Miller Lite executives deleting their social media accounts

The way yous tough guys act it as if you got yer panties in a wad over the silliest of things.
I don't see that at all.
My reaction is this is funny as hell.
The girl Miller Lite chose to make an extended commercial about women shouldn't be just known for wearing bikinis --- has literally 1000s of photos of herself in bikinis on her social media. That is some funny stuff.
Also - the three main advertisement examples she gave were all done when a woman was the marketing executive for Miller Lite. - also pretty damn funny.

Sounds like they were cancelled by the right because their feelings were hurt.

It could be argued that as part of the canceling of the Dixie chicks some boycotts were involved but it still, overall, amounts to cancel culture.

Isn't this what y'all did with the Dixie chicks?

"Cancel culture refers to the popular practice of withdrawing support for (canceling) public figures and companies after they have done or said something considered objectionable or offensive. Cancel culture is generally discussed as being performed on social media in the form of group shaming."

So I think green M&Ms, Xbox controllers, Barney, Ben and Jerry's, Budweiser beer, coca cola, french fries, Harley Davidson, Levi's, Oreos, Pepsi...etc etc etc would be boycotts.

On the flip side I think Dixie chicks, Kellogg's, nascar, MLB, NFL, Collin Kapernick, Disney, Kathy Griffin, Hershey, grub hub, Goodyear etc etc etc would be canceled, right?

Wow, not sure how y'all snowflakes keep track...that is the genius of my app idea.

That said, why are you so mad? This is just a political board. It seems you are getting all worked up over nothing.

Feel free to add me to your cancel culture/boycott list if this conversation is to upsetting for you.

Good luck!
It took a long time for most Americans to get their "space". An African American in a conversation said that to me many years ago. That "space" is achieved if we give it a chance. The authoritarians, bullies, power hungry and shills for agendas interfere with it. And they affect all people. So now we have people who screw with people who screw with other people. If most are innocent that are screwed with to start, then they are victims of what I typed. And we see the violence in living color.

Did anyone else bother to go looking for the advertisement in question, or did they just take this person's video as gospel?

Me? I actually went looking for the advertisement to see what it was saying, and if a person was to actually watch it, they would see that this is quite a sarcastic, tongue in cheek kind of ad. It talks about composting all the "bad sh#t", turning it into "good sh#t" (compost) that is then given to women brewers to grow quality hops.

BTW, Llana Glazer is a comedienne whose humor is basically sarcastic, and this ad is right in her wheelhouse. I used to watch "Broad City", and she played a hedonistic pot smoking chick who was best friends with an uptight wallflower.

If a person wants to actually see the advertisement in question, it's in this link....................

As far as an "apology"? I didn't see it really as such, I saw it as a sarcastic ad that was in favor of women.
That was the problem...it was in favor of women...

Beer ads are for men....women need to shut up and fetch us another beer and show some tits .....we don't care about what they are in favor of....Murica!

Forum List

Back