Should Those on the MSM and Social Media Talking Heads Claiming the Assassination Attempt Was Stage Be Sued for $1.2B?

Then everyone else calling the assassination attempt fake deserves the same. You wanted these rules.
Pure projection. No one of note is calling this fake. But it is appropriate that you are outraged when the shoe is forced on the other foot. This is the shit you've pushed for years. You set the ground rules and swallowed the lies whole. Now..the chicken comes home to roost. :)

At the end of the day, it's telling that the person most directly responsible for Trump's shooting......is Trump.

Pure projection. No one of note is calling this fake. But it is appropriate that you are outraged when the shoe is forced on the other foot. This is the shit you've pushed for years. You set the ground rules and swallowed the lies whole. Now..the chicken comes home to roost. :)

At the end of the day, it's telling that the person most directly responsible for Trump's shooting......is Trump.
You don’t have to be someone of note. That’s what equal under the law means. I’m thinking you need to be sued and lose your house.

You don’t have to be someone of note. That’s what equal under the law means. I’m thinking you need to be sued and lose your house.
No one of note is calling this fake. If you want to roll in the bile of social media, be my guest.

Shakespeare said it. "Hoist on his own petard". :)

Shouldn't the family of the deceased man and other three shot (including Trump) be able to sue all those public talking heads in the MSM and Social Media claiming it was staged?

Alex-Jones-Facebook-1027224992.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm????

Has the precedent not been set?
Why yes, yes they should.

It appears the Left Cult wants unequal protection under the law. Checks out... that's who they are and that was the point of this thread.

Thanks you Jack for being that perfect Left Cult Clown to illustrate how bad the Left truly is. :bye1::lol:

Fish in a barrel.

How about a link? No one knows what you are talking about… potentially including you.
That is the charge the Sandy Hook families litigated against Alex Jones and a judge gave them a billion dollars for being butt hurt. I'll admit, he was over-the-top outrageous by saying the death of 22 six year olds was staged but other than adding to their grief, he did those families no lasting harm. The court chose to totally ruin him for it so if that is the new standard, the Comperatore family and the familes of the other two victims AND president Trump should get their day in court as well.

Joy Reid?

"I have many questions!" she wrote. "Like where are the medical reports? What caused Trump’s injury and what was the injury? Shrapnel? Glass? A bullet? Where were the three attendees who were shot seated or standing relative to Trump? Why was Trump allowed to stand and pose for photos, fist-pumping for nearly ten seconds while asking about his shoe when there could easily have been additional shooters?"

so yeah, she is calling it staged.
That bitch deserves to be beggared just like what was done to Jones.

Forum List

Back