🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

If these people were so great don't you think they would show a little more respect for the feelings people have in this country about 911?

They may not be beheading people but they are assholes.

wanting to be equal and not looked as villians because of guilt by association is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo evil....

you people are a joke.

They picked a date when the most devistating attack against American civilians was commited, by Muslims. I've never heard of such a lack of respect. If you don't see a problem with it, then you're out of your mind.

Or just an American liberal. (I know, it's a redundancy)

looks like they are advocating for equal rights and transparency.
Such evil...

they picked 9/11 so you people would talk it up and give it attention. You are getting played...as usual.

They are advocating Sharia Law. Go to their website and inform yourself.

link it up.

While it doesn't state it directly, their goal is indeed Sharia Law implementation. They're doing in Europe, and they'll do it here too.

American Muslim Political Action Committee - FAQ's

Q: Aren't some of these views too “radical”? Won't they alienate non-Muslims?
A: The history of the Jewish-Zionist lobby AIPAC shows that it is more effective to be “radical” and express one's views strongly and honestly, than to be fearful and timid.

They believe that they can use lobbying efforts to influence american policy decisions in the same way the jews are doing in relation to israel.

Pass an amendment that bans anyone of Islamic faith from serving in a position of authority.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

These people advocate for Sharia law. Do you know what Sharia law is?

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. I don't know how many times I have to remind people of this.

Such evil...

they picked 9/11 so you people would talk it up and give it attention. You are getting played...as usual.

1. Like I said, *fuck islam*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

AMPAC has all of 8 members, it will be fun to see them put together a million in less than a month. It's really too funny that the media would give them the time of day.

How often do we hear about people having to go through sensitivity training? Here's an excellent opportunity to send 1 million people to sensitivity training.

link it up.

While it doesn't state it directly, their goal is indeed Sharia Law implementation. They're doing in Europe, and they'll do it here too.

A: The history of the Jewish-Zionist lobby AIPAC shows that it is more effective to be “radical” and express one's views strongly and honestly, than to be fearful and timid.

They believe that they can use lobbying efforts to influence american policy decisions in the same way the jews are doing in relation to israel.

Pass an amendment that bans anyone of Islamic faith from serving in a position of authority.
And that is their GOAL...Sharia...they've stated it.

Sorry,

Sharia flies in the face of FREEWILL as granted by GOD, and his grant to life of all of US.

Sharia is SLAVERY.

I will NEVER stand for it, but FIGHT IT with every fiber of my being.

AMPAC has all of 8 members, it will be fun to see them put together a million in less than a month. It's really too funny that the media would give them the time of day.
Or will they enlist CAIR?:eusa_whistle:

CAIR couldn't even pull it off in less than a month, any bets if they have the required DC permits? Do you really think these folks have the where with all to provide toilets for a million people? Get real this is a fantasy and a publicity stunt.

link it up.

thats not sharia law....

neither are these people..

There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. I don't know how many times I have to remind people of this.

Such evil...

I'm not sure if it's going to be the kind of "attention" they are going to want, because despite what you think, millions of ordinary Americans will be very offended they chose this day.
Seems to me if they want to start being treated "fairly" then the fools could have found one of the other 364 days of the year to have this.
Instead THEY have chosen to continue to stir the pot.

This reminds me of the group who wanted to build a Muslim center/Mosque
near the site of the twin towers in NYC.
The site was hit by debris from one of the planes that hit one of the towers.

A lot of New Yorkers were furious with this.
They could have built this site anywhere.
But they wanted it near ground zero.

Most New Yorkers supported it, and still do.

:bsflag:

link it up.

thats not sharia law....

Well. Either way, I don't want to find out the hard way like Europe is doing right now.

Gas them.

thats not sharia law....

Well. Either way, I don't want to find out the hard way like Europe is doing right now.

Gas them.
sure......that will work..

Such evil...

I'm not sure if it's going to be the kind of "attention" they are going to want, because despite what you think, millions of ordinary Americans will be very offended they chose this day.
Seems to me if they want to start being treated "fairly" then the fools could have found one of the other 364 days of the year to have this.
Instead THEY have chosen to continue to stir the pot.

shrug

Or will they enlist CAIR?:eusa_whistle:

CAIR couldn't even pull it off in less than a month, any bets if they have the required DC permits? Do you really think these folks have the where with all to provide toilets for a million people? Get real this is a fantasy and a publicity stunt.
Perhaps, but you do know they are frequent visitors to the Whitehouse...and seeing Obama doesn't care of traditions, procedure, LAW?

Guess what?

The outcome is predictable.

This reminds me of the group who wanted to build a Muslim center/Mosque
near the site of the twin towers in NYC.
The site was hit by debris from one of the planes that hit one of the towers.

A lot of New Yorkers were furious with this.
They could have built this site anywhere.
But they wanted it near ground zero.

Most New Yorkers supported it, and still do.

:bsflag:

Your signature flag....shows how much you know about what New Yorkers support or don't support....

Forum List

Back