🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

This is a victory march for 911. Islam should be deemed a criminal enterprise at war with the free world, and eradicated; not a religion. An organization hell bent on coverting the whole world through terror is a cancer.

Ironically they will start the day with 1 million muslims but will be lucky to end it with 1 (I mean, playing the statistical odds, there are going to be 666,000 suicide vests worn in this march). Just sayin'...

This is a victory march for 911. Islam should be deemed a criminal enterprise at war with the free world, and eradicated; not a religion. An organization hell bent on coverting the whole world through terror is a cancer.

Islam is tyranny, and what they sell. They have a long history, and have tangled with us since our inception. Jefferson owned a copy of the Koran...he had to KNOW his enemy in order to defeat them.

Amen to that! Islam is not a religion - it's simply a fascism masked as a religion.

sure......that will work..

The Nazis thought it was a "final solution."

Bad comparison. The jews weren't trying to behead non-muslims and rule the world. The opposite was true actually, it was the nazi's doing that.

So if anything, Muslims are modern day Nazi's.
Tyranny is tyranny. Muslims ARE that and why Hitler enlisted them in WWII.

And YES there was a Muslim contingent of the Nazi party.

Or will they enlist CAIR?:eusa_whistle:

CAIR couldn't even pull it off in less than a month, any bets if they have the required DC permits? Do you really think these folks have the where with all to provide toilets for a million people? Get real this is a fantasy and a publicity stunt.
Perhaps, but you do know they are frequent visitors to the Whitehouse...and seeing Obama doesn't care of traditions, procedure, LAW?

Guess what?

The outcome is predictable.

Any bets they won't have more than 50 there?

I gotta say, this thread is an interesting case study.

I guess nothing says "Constitution-loving Conservative" quite like wanting to kill people just because of their religious beliefs...
No where in this thread is their a differentiation between radical Islamic fundamentalist and other Muslims. In the mind of extremist there is no difference. They are all guilty.

Why don't the leftist treat extreme islam like they treat Christianity. These people want to take away your rights just as fast or faster.

Because libtards eat, sleep, and breathe the credo "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Indeed: they view Christians as their political enemies, and islam, and Christiaity are at odds. Liberals have no honor, or shame; their tactics are tailored to fit the moment / event - continuity is irrevelent; winning is paramount.

I gotta say, this thread is an interesting case study.

I guess nothing says "Constitution-loving Conservative" quite like wanting to kill people just because of their religious beliefs...
No where in this thread is their a differentiation between radical Islamic fundamentalist and other Muslims. In the mind of extremist there is no difference. They are all guilty.
There is no disinction; they all believe in the koran. The moderates do not protest the radicals; they would not protest sharia law. They would stand by and watch whatever the radicals do.

The koran teaches to subjugate the world through violence, and that nothing is above that hate belief. Fuck the muslims, allah, mohammad, and the koran. Islam came from hell - it can go back to hell.

Your signature flag....shows how much you know about what New Yorkers support or don't support....

Its a fact that New Yorkers did not support it, by a wide margin. Google it.

Personally I thought it was distasteful, but I was not in favor of stopping them if they were exercising their legal right to build it.

I'll qualify my statement:

Most people living in Manhattan supported it.

CAIR couldn't even pull it off in less than a month, any bets if they have the required DC permits? Do you really think these folks have the where with all to provide toilets for a million people? Get real this is a fantasy and a publicity stunt.
Perhaps, but you do know they are frequent visitors to the Whitehouse...and seeing Obama doesn't care of traditions, procedure, LAW?

Guess what?

The outcome is predictable.

Any bets they won't have more than 50 there?

Maybe not. I will wait and see. If you and others are correct...kudos...

Ans will media report it...or will the line be reported as they felt threatened and didn't show?

Smell what I'm cookin' here?

No matter what happens/ The Media will be a factor to stay in the graces of der leader.

Forum List

Back