Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

this reminds me of the group who wanted to build a muslim center/mosque
near the site of the twin towers in nyc.
The site was hit by debris from one of the planes that hit one of the towers.

A lot of new yorkers were furious with this.
They could have built this site anywhere.
But they wanted it near ground zero.

yeah the whole idea of it being on 9/11 stinks.

I would probably have been supportive if they had chose a different date and a different approach to talk about issues they have been experiencing because of simply being muslim.

But in this instance it just seems antagonistic in my opinion.

let's see, last time muslims celebrated 9/11 they murdered four americans and injured how many others?
are you still buying that story ?

Way to choose the worst day imaginable you stupid dumb fucks ! :evil:
Unbelievable poor choice.
If these fucks were marching to protest the nutjobs inside their religion, I might applaud them, instead they're doubling down with demands.

AMPAC plans ‘Million Muslim March’ for D.C. on 9/11

A Muslim advocacy PAC is planning a “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 11 to demand social justice by the U.S. government.

The American Political Action Committee, or AMPAC, is demanding “that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly, we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people,” the event posting states on their website.

AMPAC’s Chief of Operations Isa Hodge writes that Muslims and non-Muslims alike were traumatized by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, “but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains.”

“Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.”

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.”

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times

You are the typical ignorant, hateful conservative.

America was attacked by criminal terrorists on 9/11, their faith incidental and irrelevant.

Muslims of good faith represent Islam, not the criminals who misappropriated their religion. Consequently, 9/11 is a perfectly appropriate date to bring attention to this fact.

Islam is as much a victim of the terrorism perpetrated by criminal religious extremists; the evidence of that can be found in this very thread, by the hateful, ignorant posts of conservatives.

We are at war with that criminal religious extremism, not Islam.

The polling is out there, you can look it up.

The fact of the matter is, it's been open for 2 years now, and no one cares about it any more. I've been there, it's a nice place. Not a jihadist in sight.
I see. In other words? YOU have nothing. Typical.

Found it.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...gust 10, 2010 NYC Poll Release and Tables.pdf

Manhattan: 53% support, 31% oppose.

Read your own link again. 53% oppose it, 31 support it. Dumbass.

Last edited:
We eare at war with that criminal religious extremism, not Islam.
Since you know so much about these sand n*****s, perhaps you could enlighten the rest of us on how to understand them after watching the honorable Shaka-Khan (peace & blessings be upon him) talk about the Islamic space ship of death and it's purpose to destroy white America?
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiVP-E2eFI"]Islamic Starship of Death[/ame]

sure......that will work..

The Nazis thought it was a "final solution."

Bad comparison. The jews weren't trying to behead non-muslims and rule the world. The opposite was true actually, it was the nazi's doing that.

So if anything, Muslims are modern day Nazi's.

So where have these people stated they will behead you? Seems to me they dont want to be connected to the terrorists at all.

But of course you need to make shit up in order to have a voice.

PROTEST for freedom
Protest for womens rights(Real ones; a education, to vote, to drive, to walk around without cover).
Protest for Gay rights
Protest for all people to be educated

Kartini.
A Muslim lady and an Indonesian national hero, complete with a holiday named after her.
I suppose the uneducated will have to google.

No thanks......I'll pass.

If these fucks were marching to protest the nutjobs inside their religion, I might applaud them, instead they're doubling down with demands.

A Muslim advocacy PAC is planning a “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 11 to demand social justice by the U.S. government.

The American Political Action Committee, or AMPAC, is demanding “that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly, we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people,” the event posting states on their website.

AMPAC’s Chief of Operations Isa Hodge writes that Muslims and non-Muslims alike were traumatized by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, “but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains.”

“Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.”

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.”

America was attacked by criminal terrorists on 9/11, their faith incidental and irrelevant.

Muslims of good faith represent Islam, not the criminals who misappropriated their religion. Consequently, 9/11 is a perfectly appropriate date to bring attention to this fact.

Islam is as much a victim of the terrorism perpetrated by criminal religious extremists; the evidence of that can be found in this very thread, by the hateful, ignorant posts of conservatives.

If you want to fight religious extremism, try picking another day that doesn't rub it's victims the wrong way. mkay?

They have every right to do this, and I see nothing wrong with it. After all, they are Americans. This thread would not exist if it were Christians marching on 9/11.

Last edited:
PROTEST for freedom
Protest for womens rights(Real ones; a education, to vote, to drive, to walk around without cover).
Protest for Gay rights
Protest for all people to be educated

Kartini.
A Muslim lady and an Indonesian national hero, complete with a holiday named after her.
I suppose the uneducated will have to google.

No thanks......I'll pass.

Hate wins over education.
Yep - that sorts out what you stand for.

A few things come to mind.

The hate on this thread is coming from the right wing, not from Muslims.
The stereotypes, racial and religious, are coming from the right wingers, not Muslims.
The racial/religious insults are coming from right wingers, not Muslims.
The incitement to mass murder is coming from right wingers, not Muslims.
The incitement to scrap parts of the American constitution is coming from right wingers, not Muslims.

I wonder where the threat to America is coming from.

They're faith was very relevant, how many people would commit suicide during an attack without the thought that they were going to be received by their maker as a hero ?

They're faith was very relevant, how many people would commit suicide during an attack without the thought that they were going to be received by their maker as a hero ?

Imagine the amount of denial it takes to avoid this fact. Breathtaking.

Their religion was obviously a driving force, the driving force, in their actions. Their radicalization of that religion (or the radicalization by so many of them) does not hide or change that fact.

They have every right to do this, and I see nothing wrong with it. After all, they are Americans. This thread would not exist if it were Christians marching on 9/11.

How anyone can possibly can miss the point on this really is amazing.

How anyone can possibly can miss the point on this really is amazing.

They're not missing the point. They're being obtuse, a standard tactic of ideologues.

"Gosh, what could possibly be the problem?"

The stereotypes, racial and religious, are coming from the right wingers, not Muslims.
The incitement to scrap parts of the American constitution is coming from right wingers, not Muslims.

The reason for this threads existence is the fact that Muslims CHOSE to march on a day that is now intended to honor those that lost their lives due to the action of Muslim extremeists.
They are the ones who are displaying "hate" by choosing this day.

Imagine the amount of denial it takes to avoid this fact. Breathtaking.

Their religion was obviously a driving force, the driving force, in their actions. Their radicalization of that religion (or the radicalization by so many of them) does not hide or change that fact.

Exactly.
When an individual has convinced themselves that they will receive special treatment from their god due to their sacrifice, then their actions are a direct result of their beliefs.

I think that a Million Muslim March on 9/11 is a great idea.

People here are always calling for muslims to stand up and show their support for America.

This march will do exactly that......... :cool:

People here are always calling for muslims to stand up and show their support for America.

Did you read the article?

The point of the march is to complain about the way Muslims have been treated, and to advocate for more Muslim politicians.

This will be very helpful, I'm sure.

OK ! we got it, you are a fucking muslime, how many "right wingers" have you beheaded ?

i know what your filth filled koran says and would shit on yours if i could, i bought a koran about 30 years ago at a second hand book shop along with several "religious" books when i was a student of religious philosophy, i could not believe the hate in the koran vs the love in the other books.

go behead yourself . :up: :lmao:

Did you read the article?

The point of the march is to complain about the way Muslims have been treated, and to advocate for more Muslim politicians.

This will be very helpful, I'm sure.
I just like seeing the Islamophobes piss their pants in fear. :lol:

From the article:

"Whether AMPAC can get a million people to march on the National Mall is highly doubtful, however. The Facebook event page alone has only 5 people attending."

Forum List

Back