Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

What offends me is the fact that these people hate civilization.

They really do want people being stupid, mindless and idiotic! That's what offends the fuck out of me.

Well the ones who live in this country are subject to the truancy laws just like everyone else.

and here come the million dollar march jokes on conservative radio for a few weeks, "What Next?" a million squirrell protest over the issue that vehicles don't stop for squirrels who are innocently crossing the streets? well at least they look BOTH WAYS !!!!

Already lost:

il_170x135.482131948_tsgn.jpg

il_170x135.423745924_ralc.jpg

A few things come to mind.

The hate on this thread is coming from the right wing, not from Muslims.
The stereotypes, racial and religious, are coming from the right wingers, not Muslims.
The racial/religious insults are coming from right wingers, not Muslims.
The incitement to mass murder is coming from right wingers, not Muslims.
The incitement to scrap parts of the American constitution is coming from right wingers, not Muslims.

I wonder where the threat to America is coming from.

From Muslims.

I think that a Million Muslim March on 9/11 is a great idea.

People here are always calling for muslims to stand up and show their support for America.

This march will do exactly that......... :cool:

Did you read the article?

The point of the march is to complain about the way Muslims have been treated, and to advocate for more Muslim politicians.

This will be very helpful, I'm sure.
I just like seeing the Islamophobes piss their pants in fear. :lol:

From the article:

"Whether AMPAC can get a million people to march on the National Mall is highly doubtful, however. The Facebook event page alone has only 5 people attending."

Yes. Let's allow them to start riots in America the way they start riots everywhere else in the world.

Burning, killing, get them used to doing what they did in just about every country they live in.

It's just harmless protests.

I see. In other words? YOU have nothing. Typical.

Found it.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...gust 10, 2010 NYC Poll Release and Tables.pdf

Manhattan: 53% support, 31% oppose.

Read your own link again. 53% oppose it, 31 support it. Dumbass.

Yes, that is correct, page 2: 53% opposed; 34% for, 13% unsure. Dr. Porkchop is out of the discussion. Once you prove him wrong he is gone and never responds to it. Poof!

People here are always calling for muslims to stand up and show their support for America.

That may or may not be the case. Wanting laws to 'protect the First Amendment' is redundant. It is more likely they want to change the First Amendment. Farther on down in the article the real beef comes to the fore:

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

Read more: AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

So, liberals here are supporting the islamic proselytizing of America when they have fought Christians' right to do the same for the last 50 years.

Anyway, you and I often disagree, but we remain friends.

Last edited:

That may or may not be the case. Wanting laws to 'protect the First Amendment' is redundant. It is more likely they want to change the First Amendment. Farther on down in the article the real beef comes to the fore:

“These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa,” Ms. Hodge continues, referring to the practice of proselytizing or preaching Islam.

Read more: AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times

So, liberals here are supporting the islamic proselytizing of America when they have fought Christians' right to do the same for the last 50 years.

We are? Here? No fricking way!

Read the article, dumbass. Or have someone read it to you. That is the intent of this march, and the libs on here have already started strutting out in favor of it.

Read the article, dumbass. Or have someone read it to you. That is the intent of this march, and the libs on here have already started strutting out in favor of it.
You said "here", Sunshine. Any liberals HERE supporting proselytizing of America?

Personally, it's an idiotic move on their part.

BTW...aren't you being a tad "intolerant"? Calling people names who did not call you names?

Way to choose the worst day imaginable you stupid dumb fucks ! :evil:
Unbelievable poor choice.
If these fucks were marching to protest the nutjobs inside their religion, I might applaud them, instead they're doubling down with demands.

AMPAC plans ‘Million Muslim March’ for D.C. on 9/11

A Muslim advocacy PAC is planning a “Million Muslim March” in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 11 to demand social justice by the U.S. government.

The American Political Action Committee, or AMPAC, is demanding “that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly, we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people,” the event posting states on their website.

AMPAC’s Chief of Operations Isa Hodge writes that Muslims and non-Muslims alike were traumatized by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, “but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains.”

“Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.”

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.”

AMPAC plans 'Million Muslim March' for D.C. on 9/11 - Washington Times

Liberals are idiots, no matter what group, ethnicity, or religion they belong to.

The 9/11 commission report is available at Barnes & Noble.

Muslims are a protected group, crimes against them are prosecuted with extra vigor.

There has been no limit to their "Dawa".

I would say building a "Super Mosque" near the WTC memorial is "proactive".

I would say building a "Super Mosque" near the WTC memorial is "proactive".
What is a "Super Mosque"?? :confused:

I've never heard them called super mosques. I've heard them called mega mosques. A mosque is a building. A mega mosque is a compound. One was built out in Temecula. It is a walled compound not unlike the nearby Scientology center. There is a place of worship, community center, madrassas for children, prayer rooms, recreation rooms, and various other use areas.

The mosque build near the 9/11 site is a mega mosque. I don't think it has actually been built because the man who conceived the project stole the money raised to build it and is now in prison.

I don't think this march is going to happen. This guy has very few followers.

The point of the march is to complain about the way Muslims have been treated, and to advocate for more Muslim politicians.

From the article:

"Whether AMPAC can get a million people to march on the National Mall is highly doubtful, however. The Facebook event page alone has only 5 people attending."

Yep, that's a very good sign.

Obviously a vast majority of Muslims see what a terrible idea this is, even if there are some dishonest American partisan ideologues here who pretend they don't.

Last edited:

From the article:

Yes. Let's allow them to start riots in America the way they start riots everywhere else in the world.

Burning, killing, get them used to doing what they did in just about every country they live in.

It's just harmless protests.

They have the right to protest and you have very little evidence it would turn into a riot here in the states

Should be million man musscum march - as there women don't take to the streets without gang rapes, stonings, acid washes etc. Unless they ware Burkas, and keep their mouths shut.

Forum List

Back