🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Million Muslim March planned for D.C. on 9/11 !

Your signature flag....shows how much you know about what New Yorkers support or don't support....

Its a fact that New Yorkers did not support it, by a wide margin. Google it.

Personally I thought it was distasteful, but I was not in favor of stopping them if they were exercising their legal right to build it.

I'll qualify my statement:

Most people living in Manhattan supported it.
How do YOU know? have something to support that pronouncement>?

Its a fact that New Yorkers did not support it, by a wide margin. Google it.

Personally I thought it was distasteful, but I was not in favor of stopping them if they were exercising their legal right to build it.

The polling is out there, you can look it up.

The fact of the matter is, it's been open for 2 years now, and no one cares about it any more. I've been there, it's a nice place. Not a jihadist in sight.

The fact of the matter is, it's been open for 2 years now, and no one cares about it any more. I've been there, it's a nice place. Not a jihadist in sight.
I see. In other words? YOU have nothing. Typical.

Insulting Almost every american, the heros who lost their lives during 9/11 trying to rescue people, the victims of 9/11, and their families isn't going to get you "protected rights".

If you remember correctly, we were attacked by islamic extremists.
Demanding acceptance of Islam on the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks is just... I'm at a lost of words.

I hope all of them get the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they want!

They are marching to demand that all Americans bitch down to Islam & Shariah Law and anyone whom where's a towel upon their head is your master ......... as it is against Islam, to outclass Islam.
profmoham.jpg

Well ......... I can't help it ............
This is a photo of the Profit Mohamid ......... and a filthy beast he was, he traveled the middle east with a broken shard of glass and used it to circumcise young girls, he regularly got his ass kicked by jews, and when he got upset, he shouted: Ha, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le, le

Last edited:

I see. In other words? YOU have nothing. Typical.

Found it.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...gust 10, 2010 NYC Poll Release and Tables.pdf

Manhattan: 53% support, 31% oppose.

They should be rounded up and gassed IMO.

Excellent.
I think that was tried with Jews not so long ago.
How did it work out for Adolf?

Terrible comparison.

The jews weren't trying to behead the germans and take over the world.

Try again sub-human simian.

How odd that you should use Nazi style propaganda and slurs suggesting a lower race when making your argument.

Excuse me? But WHOM was it that brought down those buildings? Have created hate, death, discontent thorought the world, and are still doing it, and have been at WAR with us since our inception (See Barbary Pirates)?

ISLAM/MUSLIMS.

A small group of Muslims brought down the buildings.
There were no wars between Muslim countries and America (Except pirate activity that America also engaged in) until America started to seriously support Israel and interfered in Muslim countries..

In other words; you started it all off and continue to blame all in a group for the actions of a few of that group.

How's that experiment in Egypt going? Democracy in the ME? Really? HOW can you expect people to embrace freedom when they have NEVER experienced it?

Yes, America kept it's Egyptian puppet dictator in power for a very long time.

You think Muslims could fly jets that even oriental dudes (much smarter and talented than arabs) find challenging to fly into those buildings? Obviously only a retard thinks a jet hit the Pentagon. Anyyhoo, either way, all Americans should join this march to demand truth and expose the government conspiracy regarding the bullshit known as nine eleven.

Last edited:
They should be rounded up and gassed IMO.

Excellent.
I think that was tried with Jews not so long ago.
How did it work out for Adolf?

Risking being insensitive, and depending on the numbers you reference, Adolf was able to eliminate somewhere around 6 million Jewish people. Seems to have worked pretty well for him, at least for a while. Certainly long enough to destroy too many people, too many families.

I don't suppose anyone will every be sure of the numbers but it was in the millions.
However, as with all such governments; they got taken down as will Israel and America - sooner or later.
Sooner if that poster's evil ideas ever come to America.

SO you think these Muslims aren't bigots? Hypocrite.

These people don't even want their girls to drive or go to school.

Please link to a site, not some right wing shit, that shows American Muslims don't allow their children, boys or girls, to attend school.

I won't hold my breath.

PROTEST for freedom
Protest for womens rights(Real ones; a education, to vote, to drive, to walk around without cover).
Protest for Gay rights
Protest for all people to be educated

Kartini.
A Muslim lady and an Indonesian national hero, complete with a holiday named after her.
I suppose the uneducated will have to google.

If they get a million muslims in one place, it'll take a month to get the smell out of the city, especially if they all lean over to pray at the same time. A smart entrepreneur could make a bundle selling gas masks.

images

This reminds me of the group who wanted to build a Muslim center/Mosque
near the site of the twin towers in NYC.
The site was hit by debris from one of the planes that hit one of the towers.

A lot of New Yorkers were furious with this.
They could have built this site anywhere.
But they wanted it near ground zero.

Yeah the whole idea of it being on 9/11 stinks.

I would probably have been supportive if they had chose a different date and a different approach to talk about issues they have been experiencing because of simply being muslim.

But in this instance it just seems antagonistic in my opinion.

Let's see, last time Muslims celebrated 9/11 they murdered four Americans and injured how many others?

Forum List

Back