MILLION WOMEN MARCH all welcome, well EXCEPT..........

prolife groups. Organizers of the mythical million womens march, who supposedly represent all women and said all are welcome, aren't interested in having prolife women among their ranks. Those women are considered enemies by regressives. What a bunch of hypocritical bitches, anyone who sees them should just point and laugh.

Where is your link Texas...No link, no story

Saw it on the local new and O'Riley, go look it up bitch.

Ouch...Lazy Cat...

Update: Women's March Removes Pro-Life Sponsor

Your buthurt better now?

Nice kitty...

Tiger-1-1.gif~c200

Those women better figure out 100% what they stand for before they march..

prolife groups. Organizers of the mythical million womens march, who supposedly represent all women and said all are welcome, aren't interested in having prolife women among their ranks. Those women are considered enemies by regressives. What a bunch of hypocritical bitches, anyone who sees them should just point and laugh.

Ouch...Lazy Cat...

Your buthurt better now?

Nice kitty...

Tiger-1-1.gif~c200

It's OK the prolife group plans to be there anyway.

Ouch...Lazy Cat...

Your buthurt better now?

Nice kitty...

Tiger-1-1.gif~c200

They stand and bitch...that's all they do.

Ouch...Lazy Cat...

Your buthurt better now?

Nice kitty...

Tiger-1-1.gif~c200

It's OK the prolife group plans to be there anyway.
Good for them.

The word "million" is just a cliche. More like the couple of hundred liberal mostly angry Black women who cave into the democrat party eugenics movement and demonstrate for the "right" to kill their own unborn children.

Are you only on this message board to get in partisan squabbles and talk shit about liberals? It gets old

The only real liberals on this board ain't commiecrats dufas, feel free to point where I mentioned a liberal in the OP.
"Regressives" I believe is one of your colorful demeaning terms for liberals/progressives. Keep up the hate man!

Are you only on this message board to get in partisan squabbles and talk shit about liberals? It gets old

The only real liberals on this board ain't commiecrats dufas, feel free to point where I mentioned a liberal in the OP.
"Regressives" I believe is one of your colorful demeaning terms for liberals/progressives. Keep up the hate man!

So what would you call people who want to return our nations moral fabric to that of Sodom and Gomorrah? I don't think you can get more regressive than that.

So what would you call people who want to return our nations moral fabric to that of Sodom and Gomorrah? I don't think you can get more regressive than that.
I don't really give a shit... I concentrate on my own moral fabric and that of my family. Everybody else is free to do as they please

I don't really give a shit... I concentrate on my own moral fabric and that of my family. Everybody else is free to do as they please

Well it's nice to see you not arguing their not regressives. Carry on child.

You all knew this about Comrade Trump long before you voted for him. You knew he was pro-choice, you knew he had enough garbage that would fill the air-ways for the next four years. You heard Trump on the Howard Stern radio programs--(many of those haven't been released) but are certain to be after he is sworn in. You heard him through-out the campaign revel in women's looks, judging women by their looks, not their brains. Basically reducing the worth of a woman to whether she is a 10 or a 5.

Now enjoy the blow back on this women's march, that will continue to grow. You knew it all, and voted for him anyway. You deserve every bit of it.

I try not to waste my time making false judgments on people I know nothing about. It would make me look like an ignorant twirp. Question is, why do you try so hard to engage and demean these so called "regressives"?

^^^dumb twats^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^dumb twats^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow, thats exactly how I pictured you and Tipsycatlover... Could have sworn you two were wine drinking knitting buddies.

You all knew this about Comrade Trump long before you voted for him. You knew he was pro-choice, you knew he had enough garbage that would fill the air-ways for the next four years. You heard Trump on the Howard Stern radio programs--(many of those haven't been released) but are certain to be after he is sworn in. You heard him through-out the campaign revel in women's looks, judging women by their looks, not their brains. Basically reducing the worth of a woman to whether she is a 10 or a 5.

Now enjoy the blow back on this women's march, that will continue to grow. You knew it all, and voted for him anyway. You deserve every bit of it.

I think you're missing the point, the people who are organizing this march aren't interested in people who hold even slightly different views participating, yet they claim to represent all women. They're typical regressive hypocrites.

I try not to waste my time making false judgments on people I know nothing about. It would make me look like an ignorant twirp. Question is, why do you try so hard to engage and demean these so called "regressives"?

I have a very low tolerance for hypocrites, and these bitches are claiming to welcome all women when they're not.

Forum List

Back