‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration

Go, ladies, go!!!!!

ANTI-TRUMP THUNDER ROARS

VOWS 4-YEAR FIGHT

5827d3af180000ca0330dad1.jpeg

5827d372180000f703503c45.jpeg

5827d4ba180000ca0330dad2.jpeg

This is so beautiful it makes one want to weep with laughter.

Imagine the signs that will be all over the news right next to images of p.o.shit trump. There will be no 'moment' for him. It will be utterly overtaken by the sights and sounds of huge numbers of people that hate this pig and understand he isn't and won't be president of anything.

Imagine the signs that will be all over the news right next to images of p.o.shit trump. There will be no 'moment' for him. It will be utterly overtaken by the sights and sounds of huge numbers of people that hate this pig and understand he isn't and won't be president of anything.

No wonder the world is laughing at us, with morons like you and the protesters unwilling to accept the will of the people. You people are an embarrassment to the US.

I wonder, will the left call for a violent revolution next? They always claimed the right wants to start a civil war, yet they are the ones calling the President Elect "illegitimate". I'm gueissing they won't though, they're just a bunch of pussies that never fought for anything they believe in. This is the welfare crowd that wants everything handed to them, like spoiled little brats.

They all need to sync their cycles and drop off their tampons in front of the White House.
If Trump had said something like that you would have claimed it was proof he was a sexist.

I'm not running for President.
So are you saying it's ok to be a sexist if you are not running for president or are you saying it's ok to lie about a presidential candidate being a sexist?

First off, what's sexist about a bunch of women throwing their bloody tampons at the White House as a protest against misogynist Trump? Secondly, I'm saying I don't have to worry about what I say as much as a person who is running for or is the President. They are supposed to lead by example... they are supposed to be the best representation of America.
So you think throwing bloody tampons at the WH is leading by example?

They all need to sync their cycles and drop off their tampons in front of the White House.
If Trump had said something like that you would have claimed it was proof he was a sexist.

So are you saying it's ok to be a sexist if you are not running for president or are you saying it's ok to lie about a presidential candidate being a sexist?

First off, what's sexist about a bunch of women throwing their bloody tampons at the White House as a protest against misogynist Trump? Secondly, I'm saying I don't have to worry about what I say as much as a person who is running for or is the President. They are supposed to lead by example... they are supposed to be the best representation of America.
Or perhaps Lewdog just has a bloody tampon fetish.

I don't care what it is, it was a joke statement but several people on here have zero sense of humor unless it is calling the rival political party snowflakes, libitards, or whatever. I'm not really sure what people call Conservatives around here other than RINO.

I don't care what it is, it was a joke statement but several people on here have zero sense of humor unless it is calling the rival political party snowflakes, libitards, or whatever. I'm not really sure what people call Conservatives around here other than RINO.
Hey, man, if you have a thing about bloody tampons, that's your business. I'm not judging.

Hey, man, if you have a thing about bloody tampons, that's your business. I'm not judging.

It's about a bunch of women getting together and synching their Aunt Flows. It's a sign of unification.

It's about a bunch of women getting together and synching their Aunt Flows. It's a sign of unification.
If that's the kind of image you need to get going, that's your business, but you really should keep that kind of thing to yourself.

No wonder the world is laughing at us, with morons like you and the protesters unwilling to accept the will of the people. You people are an embarrassment to the US.

I wonder, will the left call for a violent revolution next? They always claimed the right wants to start a civil war, yet they are the ones calling the President Elect "illegitimate". I'm gueissing they won't though, they're just a bunch of pussies that never fought for anything they believe in. This is the welfare crowd that wants everything handed to them, like spoiled little brats.

The will of the people, like when they elect a president and Republicans deny him the Constitutional right to seat a Supreme Court justice, in essence telling all those voters that their vote doesn't count?

Just suck it up, this is the world you cons created and now you are going get it shoved back down your throats without mercy. And it won't stop ever. This is the new normal that YOU wanted.

Now you have it.

Last edited:

If that's the kind of image you need to get going, that's your business, but you really should keep that kind of thing to yourself.

Don't like it, put me on ignore. Pretty simple... there is a thing called the first Amendment. Funny you Conservatives support its enforcement until someone says something you don't like. That's part of the reason I quit being a Republican... so often the stances and beliefs of the party are only important when it is convenient to you, but when it comes up in a way that counteracts with the party, its all of a sudden bad and should be squashed. So much hypocrisy.

Don't like it, put me on ignore. Pretty simple... there is a thing called the first Amendment. Funny you Conservatives support its enforcement until someone says something you don't like. That's part of the reason I quit being a Republican... so often the stances and beliefs of the party are only important when it is convenient to you, but when it comes up in a way that counteracts with the party, its all of a sudden bad and should be squashed. So much hypocrisy.
So first you say you want to be covered with bloody tampons and now you want to wrap yourself up in the Constitution.

Pretty kinky.

So first you say you want to be covered with bloody tampons and now you want to wrap yourself up in the Constitution.

Pretty kinky.

Excuse me? I said they should throw bloody tampons at the White House as a protest. Now you're just being stupid. The fact that you have carried this on like this makes me think you are the one with some kind of fetish. You want some chick in high heels to step on your junk and tell you what kind of piece of shit you are?

The will of the people, like when they elect a president and Republicans deny him the Constitutional right to seat a Supreme Court justice, in essence telling all those voters that their vote doesn't count?

Just suck it up, this is the world you cons created and now you are going get it shoved back down your throats without mercy. And it won't stop ever. This is the new normal that YOU wanted.

Now you have it.
Stop lying. You loons have been acting like spoiled brats since 2000.

Pretty kinky.

Excuse me? I said they should throw bloody tampons at the White House as a protest. Now you're just being stupid. The fact that you have carried this on like this makes me think you are the one with some kind of fetish. You want some chick in high heels to step on your junk and tell you what kind of piece of shit you are?
Is that another one of your fantasies? You want women throwing their bloody tampons at you and driving their spike heels into your genitals?

Now you have it.
An Issac Newton you are not. The Constitution does not give the president the right to seat a justice, just to nominate one, and it gives the Senate the right to accept or reject that nomination.

Forum List

Back