Millions lose coverage

They are who they are. Their happiness is for some reason tied to how much misery they can cause for the poor and middle class. Republicans view 'power' as their get-out-of-jail-free-card to fuck with poor people. Like someone that walks down the road and comes across a tired shivering little poodle that has been on the street for months and is just looking for something to eat and they kick it as hard as they can.

This is who these people are.
It's just the old republican philosophy.
Tax the poor to give them incentive to get rich.
Kick'em when their down to make them tough.
Take away healthcare and rid society of the sick and weak.

I assume nothing. I am hopeful they will, but I assume nothing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

If he gets it through , signs it.

Then I hope Trump resigns .

Because his mission is finished

Except Trump promised better quality healthcare at a lower rate with everyone covered. This act is the antithesis of that.

I only wanted Trump to do is three things

1 piss off liberals

This is the reason Trump will NEVER be a great president by dividing this country. Liberals are also Americans.

Since when?

I assume nothing. I am hopeful they will, but I assume nothing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

Except Trump promised better quality healthcare at a lower rate with everyone covered. This act is the antithesis of that.

1 piss off liberals

This is the reason Trump will NEVER be a great president by dividing this country. Liberals are also Americans.

How about you start acting like an American.

2017-05-04-20-42-01--645821426.jpg

Government hunting bear

[Q

You know who else does work? It's called the working poor. Thankfully they can receive assistance regardless of being demonized by some for it.

The working poor would have a lot more money if they didn't vote for Liberals that screwed up the economy, wouldn't they?

Just think of all those working poor that voted for Obama and they got increased poverty, decreased family income, increase income disparity and dismal economic growth. They were dumbasses, weren't they?

The best way to stop being poor is to stop voting for Liberals.

Really? I mean REALLY? Let me make it short for you.
When Clinton was the president the economy was excellent we even have billions of surpluses. Right at the end of Bush junior administration ------ The MELTDOWN of the housing industry-------
Then Obama took over we had a recession because of very poor economy. Millions loss their home from foreclosures. That's the main and primary reasons why ------- decreased family income, increased poverty, dismal economic growth.
Why do you plugged these lies?

Lord I was born a Republican -------- This is a good example like this AHCA that they just passed-------- I became a democrat. Do they care for poor Americans?
There are poor hard working Americans pay taxes that no matter how hard they tried ------- they don't make it. God blessed them.

They are who they are. Their happiness is for some reason tied to how much misery they can cause for the poor and middle class. Republicans view 'power' as their get-out-of-jail-free-card to fuck with poor people. Like someone that walks down the road and comes across a tired shivering little poodle that has been on the street for months and is just looking for something to eat and they kick it as hard as they can.

Might be a good time to start looking for a job, stop waiting for handouts.

[Q

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

I have a much better idea Moon Bat. You pay your bills and I will pay mine. I don't need the government taking my money by force and giving it to somebody elese, do you?

If you are paying your tax ------ Then the government is taking your money by force.

Where have you been?

Flopper has likely done more in one year of his life than you have done in ten of yours.

1 piss off liberals

How about you start acting like an American.

He is frency da poo.

I have a great question for everyone

If Islam is so mother fucking great

Why do they go migrant Christian nation's ?

Flopper has likely done more in one year of his life than you have done in ten of yours.

Yeah another French surrender monkey.

When again did the French..
Start surrending so much?

The invasion of liberalism..

I vote Democrat and have done so all my life and will continue to do so. I work and am not on foodstamps and don't have an EBT card.
why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

But why should I pay for out right reckless of others?

Not saying you, but it's obvious people want to take risks with driving cars.. not taking care of themselves... their health ..

And you want to come crying to me that you want me to pay for it?

What in the world are you talking about Bear? YOU DO NOT even have health insurance. We talked about this couple of times because you told us you are so tough you don't need it.
If you get sick -------- you go to hospital---- God forbid you don't get lung cancer from inhaling those powders and smoke from molding jobs------ WHO do you think will pay for your hospital bills?
Are you sure you want to be in this discussion?

oh my god everyone is going to die, if the government doesn't control your healthcare you will certainly be getting disentary at any moment. holy hell what shall we all do to survive this complete lack of government taking care of us.
Well we certainly don't want clueless puppets like Trump making big decisions.
Yet you let clueless fucking retards like obie, pelosi, reid and all the rest to do just that for obiecare.

the fact this country can't get healthcare right and figured out is beyond bizarre. it wasn't working here obamacare, it wasn't working during obamacare, and it won't work after this tax break for the rich giveaway. This nation is not one I am proud of in that respect.

Frankly, it doesn't matter if millions lose healthcare. They didn't have it to begin with. The real mistake was taking a troubled private industry and changing it into another government entitlement. Obamacare was bankrupting the country and insurance companies. Now everyone expects healthcare for free or cheap. It just doesn't work that way. Another political pipe dream of the Left. We shall see how well the GOP has fixed the mess, it was so bad something had to be done, but probably, inevitably, in a few more years, it will all collapse into a single payer system (Uncle Sam) then everyone will be happy as our debt spirals to 24 trillion.

oh my god everyone is going to die, if the government doesn't control your healthcare you will certainly be getting disentary at any moment. holy hell what shall we all do to survive this complete lack of government taking care of us.
Well we certainly don't want clueless puppets like Trump making big decisions.

Like the community organizer? From God knows where...

I still think Obama is frency spie.

Forum List

Back