Millions lose coverage

why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

But why should I pay for out right reckless of others?

Not saying you, but it's obvious people want to take risks with driving cars.. not taking care of themselves... their health ..

And you want to come crying to me that you want me to pay for it?

What in the world are you talking about Bear? YOU DO NOT even have health insurance. We talked about this couple of times because you told us you are so tough you don't need it.
If you get sick -------- you go to hospital---- God forbid you don't get lung cancer from inhaling those powders and smoke from molding jobs------ WHO do you think will pay for your hospital bills?
Are you sure you want to be in this discussion?

I realized something .. and read the Bill

Both Obama Care and this new one

Still fucks over kids..

we can build the largest biggest strongest military in the world but can't figure out healthcare. how STUPID is that?

I assume nothing. I am hopeful they will, but I assume nothing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

If he gets it through , signs it.

Then I hope Trump resigns .

Because his mission is finished

Except Trump promised better quality healthcare at a lower rate with everyone covered. This act is the antithesis of that.

I only wanted Trump to do is three things

1 piss off liberals

This is the reason Trump will NEVER be a great president by dividing this country. Liberals are also Americans.

How about you start acting like an American.

Liberals and democrats are Americans.

we can build the largest biggest strongest military in the world but can't figure out healthcare. how STUPID is that?
Because you think everyone should get a check for healthcare from the government yet you actually have to join the military and do your job to get paid? How are you this confused?

Except Trump promised better quality healthcare at a lower rate with everyone covered. This act is the antithesis of that.

1 piss off liberals

This is the reason Trump will NEVER be a great president by dividing this country. Liberals are also Americans.

Arguable.

why do they want your support? you fail every aspect of their purpose.

For what it's worth I am very socially liberal and believe every citizen should be guaranteed healthcare and a safety net.

Good for you Moon Bat. Who in the hell is going to pay for it, you or do you want somebody else to pay for it? After all, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

I believe we all pay for it together as everyone should be using it and in the same pool.

Not saying you, but it's obvious people want to take risks with driving cars.. not taking care of themselves... their health ..

What in the world are you talking about Bear? YOU DO NOT even have health insurance. We talked about this couple of times because you told us you are so tough you don't need it.
If you get sick -------- you go to hospital---- God forbid you don't get lung cancer from inhaling those powders and smoke from molding jobs------ WHO do you think will pay for your hospital bills?
The moocher will leave it to us to pay. Typical "patriot"

Last edited:
I assume nothing. I am hopeful they will, but I assume nothing. Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

1 piss off liberals

Since when?

You can answer that yourself tough guy.

Still fucks over kids..

It's a bait and switch bill...

Get a car.. buy car insurance... decide you don't need it,

Ride a bicycle to work to try to save money.

Try to get car insurance again.and they
Fuck you up the ass..

1 piss off liberals

Since when?

You can answer that yourself tough guy.

I am telling you what the scam is ..

But since you never had kids with cars you will never know.

It's the same thing..

America exceptional? sorry that's a laugher. I don't want a check, but how can this so called great nation not create low cost healthcare?

Tax breaks for wealthy folk site are necessary.....lmao. That surely is what healthcare is about.

I am on the kids sides you dumb fuck's

I am on the workers Poor's side

I know the insurance business

It's a huge scam like car insurance.

Again why should any one have to pay more for insurance ..

If they don't need it and lapsed on there coverage?

And tried to save money?

Fallen to the level of quoting Bernie Sanders now?
Fallen? Sanders is actually honest unlike president Tweet Twit.

You don't know the definition of honest if you think Sanders is honest. Honest people don't commit to a life of robbery
Who do you think is more honest? Sanders or Trump?

Oddly enough trump. He is at least honest about his greed
There it is folks. Trump is more honest because he is greedier, or whatever bullshit mental lies "good christian Avatar" is telling herself to feel better. Fake christians folks. Family values:all bullshit. You stand for nothing Avatar, and it is damn depressing. This right here shows most conservative christians are nothing but a sad joke. You would vote for pontius pilate before Jesus if pilate was a republican.

Which, of course, is why I didn't vote for Trump.

Maybe next time you should try being honest with yourself. It doesn't take a genius to realize that if you have to choose which greedy politician lies the most that the one who admits his flaw is more honest than the one who hides and conceals it while pretending to be otherwise. Or that the one who doesn't see as a flaw is more honest than the one who hides.

Hiding ones true intentions is always a sign of lying and a guilty conscience.

Now stop lying to yourself and listen for a change

1 piss off liberals

Arguable.

Prove it -------- why it's arguable?

It's just the old republican philosophy.
Tax the poor to give them incentive to get rich. ....

Republicans think giving the poor more money, makes them not want to work.
But giving money to the rich, makes they work even harder.

You don't know the definition of honest if you think Sanders is honest. Honest people don't commit to a life of robbery
Who do you think is more honest? Sanders or Trump?

Oddly enough trump. He is at least honest about his greed

You do realize Sanders is actually one of the least wealthy members of the Senate, right?

He was till he endorsed Hillary.
Ignore Avatar's fake "christian " bs

Truth hurts eh?

Still fucks over kids..

It's a bait and switch bill...

Get a car.. buy car insurance... decide you don't need it,

Ride a bicycle to work to try to save money.

Try to get car insurance again.and they
Fuck you up the ass..

Why all the spacings?

Car insurance VS health care insurance is like comparing spaghetti VS barb wires.

Forum List

Back