MILLIONS of cancelled insurance policies because of Obamacare...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
...probably W's fault also?...

You think I'm kidding about how Dishonest Liberals can be?...

Imagine if ANY of Bush Policies cancelled MILLIONS of insurance plans...

Post in this thread Honestly... if you can.

:)

peace...

Last edited:
Links? Anything to back this up? Not saying you are wrong, just don't really know where to start here.

Dishonest liberals? Of course ... I agree for the most part on that.

Links? Anything to back this up? Not saying you are wrong, just don't really know where to start here.

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

Nice.

Any actual thoughts on the OP? Or are we just going to fling poo?

I kind of understood that we would lose coverage for quite a few folks - old policies needed to be re-written or cancelled altogether to accommodate the new law.

Last edited:
American mainstream media:

1. Bush LIED!
2. Obama misspoke!

And yet, some still think the American mainstream media is trustworthy.

Nice.

I kind of understood that we would lose coverage for quite a few folks - old policies needed to be re-written or cancelled altogether to accommodate the new law.

The ACA is a good law. Does it need tweaking? Yes. Are Republicans interested in fixing the law? NO.

There is plenty of irony...the ACA IS a Republican plan. When Clinton tried to reform health care in the '90's, Republicans proposed a carbon copy of the ACA. The Heritage Foundation created the individual mandate and supported Romneycare...NOW?

Nice.

By the millions and that it would cost people more? The administration has now come out and admitted that most policies would cost more.

Blatantly going against the lie that Obama told that he would reduce every household plan by 2,500 bucks.

How did your fishing go by the way?

No it's not flushing out anything. But adding to the 200 other active threads is moronic.

Nice.

By the millions and that it would cost people more? The administration has now come out and admitted that most policies would cost more.

Blatantly going against the lie that Obama told that he would reduce every household plan by 2,500 bucks.

What this law is exposing is just how badly insurance cartels were ripping off Americans. You right wing morons have NO clue about concepts like VALUE.

Begin to educate yourself retards.

The shocking truth about Obamacare's rate shock

Here is your word for the day: VALUE

To the retarded right wing child brain, these are EXACTLY the same...

ede7c563c22347ac80295ee805eb4645.jpg
cash_for_junk_cars_nj_1.png

Nice.

Three big fat catfish 4-8 lbs - need to go again before liberals outlaw it! LOL!

Prices will need time to level out, remember, insurance companies must spend 80% of what they take in on medical costs. People will be receiving rebates.

Nice.

what these republicans want to happen is to be able to keep these bad policies ....so when they go to use them and find out that they've been fuck first class, their response will be see obama care help us with nothing... thank goodness that the bill they just passed in the house won't go to the the senate floor ... that will stop these cry baby republican

Last edited:
American mainstream media:

1. Bush LIED!
2. Obama misspoke!

And yet, some still think the American mainstream media is trustworthy.

it is true that obama was thinking about the company health care plans and not the private plans, when he said "you can keep your health care... and you are right...
1. Bush LIED! and people died
2. Obama misspoke! but they still stayed alive ooooooooooooooooooor
3) Obama lied, so people didn't die ...

Nice.

you need to choose you words correctly ...obama said some plans will cost more... I realize you're trying to spin it by saying most plans ... you see that would be a lieon your part ... why would I say this ??? so far every body that I personally know that has applied has received a bill thats was far less costly then the plan they have now ... myself I'm saving 300 dollars a month that 2500 bucks is a estimated yearly cost ... you do the math ... my self I saving 3600 dollars a year ...

Forum List

Back