Millions of U.S. Jobs Lost...Lets Talk About Sexual Harassment

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
America is going to hell in a hand basket and media thinks working class Americans give a shit about sexual harassment. Mainstream NYC media calls rural Americans a bunch of racist bumpkins, but want our kids to fight for them and die in wars. No jobs for Vets when they return. Real good media. You are all egotistical pricks.
Millions Of US Jobs Lost To Trade With China, Study Shows

And the goddamn congress is giving out tax breaks for the super rich all while fucking over everyone else...Yet, the media focuses on this shit? Tired of the whine fest that draws our attention away from what is important.

And the goddamn congress is giving out tax breaks for the super rich all while fucking over everyone else...Yet, the media focuses on this shit? Tired of the whine fest that draws our attention away from what is important.

That is a debunked far left religious narrative..

This, +NAFTA is how Democrats lost Rust Belt. But they cannot see it. Young media types are spoiled sons and daughters of suburbia. Out of touch.

This, +NAFTA is how Democrats lost Rust Belt. But they cannot see it. Young media types are spoiled sons and daughters of suburbia. Out of touch.
See that dickhead in yer avatar, he helped to pass NAFTA so did Ronny Raygun...So your argument is weak at best...Have another shot on me though, I like debating lushes...

See that dickhead in yer avatar, he helped to pass NAFTA so did Ronny Raygun...So your argument is weak at best...Have another shot on me though, I like debating lushes...
So Bill Clinton signed it. Should have blocked it. In the end...he is the biggest dickhead of all. Sold out FDR coalition that lasted generations. Because he was a 1960’s spoiled college pussy.

So Bill Clinton signed it. Should have blocked it. In the end...he is the biggest dickhead of all. Sold out FDR coalition that lasted generations. Because he was a 1960’s spoiled college pussy.
FDR started the "Good Neighbor Policy", he would have liked NAFTA..

I wonder if the OP watched Trump's speech today, because Trump was saying how great the job growth is right now, as well as said that we are hitting record GDP numbers.

Who is right, Trump or the OP?

He was for American workers. He would have rejected it.

Wagner Act

I wonder if the OP watched Trump's speech today, because Trump was saying how great the job growth is right now, as well as said that we are hitting record GDP numbers.

Trump. After 20 years of sellout Presidents...we finally have a fighter for the working man.

Trump. After 20 years of sellout Presidents...we finally have a fighter for the working man.

Let's see if you still feel that way if his tax plan passes.

I will. What is the difference? I can give my money to the wealthy or to lazy fucking welfare assholes. I would rather give it to somebody who works.

America is going to hell in a hand basket and media thinks working class Americans give a shit about sexual harassment. Mainstream NYC media calls rural Americans a bunch of racist bumpkins, but want our kids to fight for them and die in wars. No jobs for Vets when they return. Real good media. You are all egotistical pricks.
Millions Of US Jobs Lost To Trade With China, Study Shows

Bush92 YOU voted for this. .

Stupid RWNJs vote to have jobs taken out of the US and then whine about it.

He was for American workers. He would have rejected it.

Several million jobs were included with NAFTA so it's not a complete loser..I thought rightist liked free trade...

I will. What is the difference? I can give my money to the wealthy or to lazy fucking welfare assholes. I would rather give it to somebody who works.
That's not what Jeebus said...

I can't figure out how he thinks that with what trump has done so far. Almost every bill and every exec order hurts the "working man".

Hint to Bush92 - READ the bills and READ the exec orders. READ them.

I can't figure out how he thinks that with what trump has done so far. Almost every bill and every exec order hurts the "working man".

Hint to Bush92 - READ the bills and READ the exec orders. READ them.

Did you see Trump's tax speech today? He was saying that this tax bill would hurt him and his rich friends and that his rich friends were upset with him.

Really? This tax bill is going to hurt Trump? He's making out like a bandit, because in the inheritance tax alone, his family will save over one BILLION dollars.

Leaving billionaires in charge is to let the fox oversee the henhouse. Some poor working dupes see it otherwise.

Forum List

Back