Millions of U.S. Jobs Lost...Lets Talk About Sexual Harassment

And the goddamn congress is giving out tax breaks for the super rich all while fucking over everyone else...Yet, the media focuses on this shit? Tired of the whine fest that draws our attention away from what is important.

That is a debunked far left religious narrative..

Please forgive them. The narrative that "Republicans only care about the rich" and "Republicans want to push granny's wheelchair off the cliff", is the only platform they have to run on.

It caused to to lose in 2016 and it will cause them to lose in 2020.

I wonder if the OP watched Trump's speech today, because Trump was saying how great the job growth is right now, as well as said that we are hitting record GDP numbers.

Who is right, Trump or the OP?
Trump. After 20 years of sellout Presidents...we finally have a fighter for the working man.

Let's see if you still feel that way if his tax plan passes.

I can't figure out how he thinks that with what trump has done so far. Almost every bill and every exec order hurts the "working man".

Hint to Bush92 - READ the bills and READ the exec orders. READ them.

Did you see Trump's tax speech today? He was saying that this tax bill would hurt him and his rich friends and that his rich friends were upset with him.

Really? This tax bill is going to hurt Trump? He's making out like a bandit, because in the inheritance tax alone, his family will save over one BILLION dollars.

That doesn't do him any good! He'll be dead!

I wonder if the OP watched Trump's speech today, because Trump was saying how great the job growth is right now, as well as said that we are hitting record GDP numbers.

Trump. After 20 years of sellout Presidents...we finally have a fighter for the working man.

Trump isn’t fighting for working men. He’s fucking them over in favour of wealthy billionaires. He’s taking away their health care, he’s rewarding corporations for off-shoring, and he’s selling his tax cuts as increasing wages while the corporations are saying the tax savings are going to the shareholders, not the workers.

Trump isn’t fighting for working men. He’s fucking them over in favour of wealthy billionaires. He’s taking away their health care, he’s rewarding corporations for off-shoring, and he’s selling his tax cuts as increasing wages while the corporations are saying the tax savings are going to the shareholders, not the workers.

Working men already have insurance dumb ass!

Why is virtually everything you libs post a bald-faced lie?

It's really embarrassing!

This, +NAFTA is how Democrats lost Rust Belt. But they cannot see it. Young media types are spoiled sons and daughters of suburbia. Out of touch.
See that dickhead in yer avatar, he helped to pass NAFTA so did Ronny Raygun...So your argument is weak at best...Have another shot on me though, I like debating lushes...
So Bill Clinton signed it. Should have blocked it. In the end...he is the biggest dickhead of all. Sold out FDR coalition that lasted generations. Because he was a 1960’s spoiled college pussy.
FDR started the "Good Neighbor Policy", he would have liked NAFTA..
He was for American workers. He would have rejected it.

Several million jobs were included with NAFTA so it's not a complete loser..I thought rightist liked free trade...

I am not a rightest. I am an FDR Democrat.

Sure. Educate yourself. Democrats are all righteous. (Laughter)

Exactly

Not only that, but what has Crooked Donnie Small Hands done about China except bend over and spread his ass cheeks?

How is. Nancy Pelosi and Lizzie Warren specifically helping wages rise for destitute families? They have no clue. Lots of big $$$$ fundraiser though. Lol.

Not only that, but what has Crooked Donnie Small Hands done about China except bend over and spread his ass cheeks?
What have Democrats done?

The majority of Americans have employer sponsored healthcare, about 155 million of us. 76 million Medicaid (mostly the disabled, the poor and children). 55 million Medicare (seniors). That still leaves a few million WORKING people (small business, self employed, shitty employers, etc) without healthcare.

The majority of Americans have employer sponsored healthcare, about 155 million of us. 76 million Medicaid (mostly the disabled, the poor and children). 55 million Medicare (seniors). That still leaves a few million WORKING people (small business, self employed, shitty employers, etc) without healthcare.
And out of the goodness of their heart, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi will help all of us poor peasants....lol....

What have Democrats done?

They didn't talk tough about them when China wasn't in the room then acted like a total Pussy when they were.

Breaking with precedent, Trump refuses media questions in China

In Beijing, Trump abandons years of tough talk towards China

And out of the goodness of their heart, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi will help all of us poor peasants....lol....

What the fuck are you talking about? Are we discussing healthcare or your Trump's hardon for Pelosi and Schumer?

Democrats are they party of the working man....lol....what a lie...what joke. Perhaps around Washington DC where Matthews sees it... but in real world we are 1932. Have note champagne Democrats...you pricks....you liars...

America is going to hell in a hand basket and media thinks working class Americans give a shit about sexual harassment. Mainstream NYC media calls rural Americans a bunch of racist bumpkins, but want our kids to fight for them and die in wars. No jobs for Vets when they return. Real good media. You are all egotistical pricks.
Millions Of US Jobs Lost To Trade With China, Study Shows

Haha, this topoc contains just the right amount of "crazy". I like it!

The media is not only covering sexual harrassment. But frankly, the media does often have its priorities backwards, IMO. But these are for profit organizations. So if you want to bblame someone for less important stories taking the lead, blame our dumb populace.

Democrats are they party of the working man....lol....what a lie...what joke. Perhaps around Washington DC where Matthews sees it... but in real world we are 1932. Have note champagne Democrats...you pricks....you liars...

They are...certainly when contrasted with Republicans. The ACA was designed by good people that wanted to expand access to quality healthcare to millions of WORKING people.

The ACA was designed by good people that wanted to expand access to quality healthcare to millions of WORKING people.

True.

Yet, at the same time, it was the biggest mistake of the Obama campaign and Presidency.This country was on the goal line for the public option, and Obama embraced the Republican counter idea because, a) he thought it would be easier to pass, or just able to pass at all, and, b) it contrasted him to Clinton in the primary.

"A)" was obviously a complete strategic failure, as Obama did not anticipate the entire GOP deciding to say no to everything he proposed. An understandable error in this case, as it was the idea they had championed for 10+ years

"B)" was worse (and a tactical failure, given that it can be dismantled easily), as he kind of sold his soul to get elected.

China is investing a huge amount of money on energy projects in West Virginia.

That's one.

You can research the others for yourself. One example was enough to prove you wrong.

They are...certainly when contrasted with Republicans. The ACA was designed by good people that wanted to expand access to quality healthcare to millions of WORKING people.

Working people already have insurance. ACA was for deadbeats and Medicaid recipients.

Forum List

Back