Milo Banned By....wait for it....PARLER!!!

Go to GAB conservative friends.

Better than Parler in my humble opinion.

targeting folks because they're gay is no different than targeting them because of their skin color...it's a hate crime...but i give Milo a pass because he's an "entertainer"

It’s fine to doxx people on Stormfront and other White Supremacist sites. They wont ban you.

Are you saying that each site can make their own rules, laid out in a Terms of Service?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
No. I said I don't recall anyone, right or left, suggesting doxing is free speech.

But doxxing should be illegal. And it is in a lot of cases. Should be more.

Libs lie a lot. This is probably just another lie.

targeting folks because they're gay is no different than targeting them because of their skin color...it's a hate crime...but i give Milo a pass because he's an "entertainer"

if Milo was going to post a personal cell phone number, that is not entertaining, but doxxing.

if Milo was going to post a personal cell phone number, that is not entertaining, but doxxing.
i agree, sometimes he goes too far. i wish he sticks with making people laugh...there's not enough right wing comedy out there

i agree, sometimes he goes too far. i wish he sticks with making people laugh...there's not enough right wing comedy out there

I like when he addresses serious issues. He generally does a good job on them. But his odd rivalry with Ben Shapiro, is not good.

Forum List

Back