🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo Shows Us In These Videos In Chicago What Democrats Want For The Rest Of Our Country

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
A Gay Immigrant isn't allowed to speak freely in this country if the campus, or the city he speaks in, is run by Democrats.
This is why they've been trying to take our guns. So that they could set up a society where thugs run wild and the cops stand idle, waiting for one of us to attack these people so they can arrest us.

what we saw in Berkeley that night was probably the primary reason Hillary lost in a landslide,,,who in any state of mind wants to side with violent protesters who hate all races.

i think we should have our own version of that "Draw Allah" contest,,but call it,,,,"Draw A Typical Hillary Supporter" contest.
steaming-pile-of-shit.png

Left wingers make a great show of support for the gay community but in reality they don't give a shit about men who want to use the ladies room any more than most normal Americans do. Milo is an openly gay man but it doesn't make any difference to the radical left. The left would assault him and possibly kill him simply because his message was conservative. Ironically it backfired in the people's republick of Berkeley and thanks to Soros little army of anarchists Milo has turned into a superstar.

The inherent systemic societal american paranoia has always required the presence of some group to play the boogeyman.

It shows you why the far left must be stamped out, especially the 1st video.......not Democrats, but the far left clowns that now control them. I have no sympathy for far leftists, they are basically radical communists!

Very possible these anti-trump rioters are actually working for trump to make the left look bad. Everything is fake nowadays.

A Gay Immigrant isn't allowed to speak freely in this country if the campus, or the city he speaks in, is run by Democrats.
This is why they've been trying to take our guns. So that they could set up a society where thugs run wild and the cops stand idle, waiting for one of us to attack these people so they can arrest us.

Who has been trying to take your guns, fruit loop? This I gotta hear

Milo is an entertainer - like trump critics michale moore and meryll streep and robert de Niro. Everything they say and do is just a PR stunt.

If the regressive "liberals" keep assaulting women just like Muslim men do the "protest" charade is not going to last much longer. After protesters get what they deserve, the establishment will not tolerate it and shut it all down.

I really have no idea what you are talking about, but again I ask for examples

Why do you post at a current event oriented political site when you clueless in regards to current events? Do you own a TV set?

Forum List

Back