Milo Yiannopoulis takes apart Time Magazine Joel Stein about internet Trolling....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Milo effectively takes apart a biased, anti Trolling Story written by this left wing Time Magazine reporter...he takes him apart and at every step the journalist has to agree with Milo.....

What I've heard is that ghey people are mentally ill...Your side has taken that position for a very long time, what makes Milo acceptable, he's a right wing political pundit?

Last edited:
What I've heard is that ghey people are mentally ill...Your side has taken that position for a very long time, what makes Milo acceptable, he's a right wing political pundit?

Yup, it's all part of being "pricipled".

Its an excellent piece about an important issue. I've said before that I was cyber-stalked, harassed and threatened for several years. Although I knew then and know now that those who hide behind internet anonymity are the ultimate cowards but that doesn't mean they're not able to make people's lives miserable.

Very telling that the OP is in defense of the worst vermin on the internet.

How Trolls Are Ruining the Internet
Aug. 18, 2016
troll-cover.jpg

Illustration by Steve Brodner for TIME
They’re turning the web into a cesspool of aggression and violence. What watching them is doing to the rest of us may be even worse
Updated, August 18

This story is not a good idea. Not for society and certainly not for me. Because what trolls feed on is attention. And this little bit–these several thousand words–is like leaving bears a pan of baklava.

It would be smarter to be cautious, because the Internet’s personality has changed. Once it was a geek with lofty ideals about the free flow of information. Now, if you need help improving your upload speeds the web is eager to help with technical details, but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself. Psychologists call this the online disinhibition effect, in which factors like anonymity, invisibility, a lack of authority and not communicating in real time strip away the mores society spent millennia building. And it’s seeping from our smartphones into every aspect of our lives.

Its an excellent piece about an important issue. I've said before that I was cyber-stalked, harassed and threatened for several years. Although I knew then and know now that those who hide behind internet anonymity are the ultimate cowards but that doesn't mean they're not able to make people's lives miserable.

Very telling that the OP is in defense of the worst vermin on the internet.

Aug. 18, 2016
troll-cover.jpg

Illustration by Steve Brodner for TIME
They’re turning the web into a cesspool of aggression and violence. What watching them is doing to the rest of us may be even worse
Updated, August 18

This story is not a good idea. Not for society and certainly not for me. Because what trolls feed on is attention. And this little bit–these several thousand words–is like leaving bears a pan of baklava.

It would be smarter to be cautious, because the Internet’s personality has changed. Once it was a geek with lofty ideals about the free flow of information. Now, if you need help improving your upload speeds the web is eager to help with technical details, but if you tell it you’re struggling with depression it will try to goad you into killing yourself. Psychologists call this the online disinhibition effect, in which factors like anonymity, invisibility, a lack of authority and not communicating in real time strip away the mores society spent millennia building. And it’s seeping from our smartphones into every aspect of our lives.

Yeah...thanks for the link....now go and listen to Milo take this guy apart as the journalist agrees over and over again with Milo about parts of the issue that the journalist didn't even consider when he wrote the story.......

he agrees with Milo over and over about the fact that conservative women weren't even looked at in the story when attacks on them are vicious to a power of about 100 compared to other "left wing victims" ........

Milo defends trolling as not just Free Speech....but trollers on the internet as the only group today who will tell the truth that the left hides.........

The interview is very insightful, again, because the freaking journalist keeps having to agree with what Milo points out.....a great interview...and if you want to understand the issue then listen to the interview...and you can see why Milo is a nightmare for the left.....

Last edited:
Who is "your side?"

trolls only ruin the internet for other trolls. amazing how that works.

LMAO Notice how liberals HATE Milo?? It's the Liberal plantation mentality.. If you're African American, Gay or Lesbian , Hispanic then you must be owned by the Democratic Soros Plantation or you're not a true homosexual, minority.. then these same Limousine Plantation liberals will show just how racist they are and start hurling bigoted insults..

Forum List

Back