Mind your Manners, you on the far right and the far left

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Stop bullying.

Atheists and religious nuts, listen up.jpg

Being an atheist and shaming religions IS okay. They do the reverse telling others how real it is and how if people don't believe in it they'll go to hell, so an athesist coming along and telling them what their Jeebus can go do with himself is very fair. If their god is so great let him speak for himself. Shouldn't need some dork on tv doing it.

• Banned
No, it is not okay for atheists and religionists to shame others.

That's just stupid and leads to evil crimes.

• Banned
I like that Ernie S. appears as the irrelevant individual he is and has been on the Board for a very long time for four years and one day.

Being an atheist and shaming religions IS okay. They do the reverse telling others how real it is and how if people don't believe in it they'll go to hell, so an athesist coming along and telling them what their Jeebus can go do with himself is very fair. If their god is so great let him speak for himself. Shouldn't need some dork on tv doing it.
It's not OK when either party does it. Two wrongs DO NOT make it right.

It's not OK when either party does it. Two wrongs DO NOT make it right.

Sometimes it does. Pearl Harbor and WWII being a good example.

I understood Kosh had got a patent on the use of the word 'far left'.

I'm also not sure it is ok to be a reindeer - I had reindeer cruda carne for an entree last week.

Indeed, it lures bullies like Mudwhistle, who know what happens here if he tries to bully. Ernie S. knew it, and has already fled.

Forum List

Back