Mindless joey says buy a shot gun

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Joey Biden says get a double barrel shot gun. hmm.. with 00buck loaded, that's 18 bulletts blasted out of both barrels. Talk about an assault weapon !!

Good ol Joe...he's always good for a laugh.
I love how he suggests you go outside and fire off a few rounds(leaving your shotgun empty)
And I cant wait for the first guy to tell the cops..Mr Joe said it was OK to shoot off my shogun if I heard some bush's rustling.

All the while ignoring the real purpose of the 2nd amendment.
That guy makes me feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode sometimes.....because he cant possibly be for real.

The scotus has already said gun laws are prefectly constitutional.

You will abide by the laws this country deems to be the laws.

cavail , cry , stomp you feet , write nasty letters

do what ever you wish except own what the laws tells you you cant own.

The majority of people will decide this and you will comply with the laws of our land

They are more accurate! Have more of a kick back. Why wouldnt anyone want to go on a rampage with a shotgun! Screw that AR-15 I was going to buy, I am getting an 8 round tactical shotgun! Thanks Joe!

The majority of people will decide this and you will comply with the laws of our land

What "laws" tell you what you can and can't own?

Joe Biden is indicative of the ineptness of the entire Obama administration.

We might as well have a bunch of chimps in the White House.

You are walking down the city street, minding your own damn business when a pair of thugs armed with 9 mm semi-automatics pick you as their next armed robbery victim.

Is the double barrel shotgun Biden recommends really all that helpful to you in that situation?

I ask because it occurs to me that by the time you raise the shotgun, the bad guys will probably have ventilated you quite thoroughly.

Good ol Joe...he's always good for a laugh.
I love how he suggests you go outside and fire off a few rounds(leaving your shotgun empty)
And I cant wait for the first guy to tell the cops..Mr Joe said it was OK to shoot off my shogun if I heard some bush's rustling.

All the while ignoring the real purpose of the 2nd amendment.
That guy makes me feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode sometimes.....because he cant possibly be for real.

LOL That's how GW Bush made me feel. :D

You simply are well informed are you?

Constitutional Law does not rest on what the "people" want.

You are walking down the city street, minding your own damn business when a pair of thugs armed with 9 mm semi-automatics pick you as their next armed robbery victim.

You lose...even if you're armed.

Not if you get the drop on them or fire on them with more accuracy before they can shoot you. That is, with a gun of your own, you have a chance.

WIthout a gun, you have NO chance.

You simply are well informed are you?

gun laws are perfectly constitutional

ask the scotus

TM said.....

Roo said.....

You do agree with my statement, don't you TM?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back