Mindless joey says buy a shot gun

Looks like some 'experts' think Biden is right.

Some of us prefer a choice.

P2200026_zps48ebac03.jpg

I'm pretty sure that neither weapon in your picture is going to be banned.

I was waiting for someone to tell you that the rifle in the photo functions exactly like an AR and uses the exact same ammunition. That's a twenty round magazine in the photo because that's what I prefer, I have three of them. 30 round magazines are readily available...or they were up until a couple of months ago. Now they are back ordered. Do you see why the assault weapons ban is so ridiculous and disturbing to those of us who shoot? It doesn't make any sense! The only thing that Fienstein is talking about banning is scary looking black rifles. Other rifles that function exactly the same as ARs but don't look as scary are not on the lists!

Last edited:
images

1276105172.jpg

P2200026_zps48ebac03.jpg

All the same rifle and a 12 gauge pump. The one's in the top two photos Fienstien wants to ban. The one in the bottom photo she does not. Same rifle, same semi-auto action and the exact same ammunition. WTF rover?

Last edited:
I was waiting for someone to tell you that the rifle in the photo functions exactly like an AR and uses the exact same ammunition. That's a twenty round magazine in the photo because that's what I prefer, I have three of them. 30 round magazines are readily available...or they were up until a couple of months ago. Now they are back ordered. Do you see why the assault weapons ban is so ridiculous and disturbing to those of us who shoot? It doesn't make any sense! The only thing that Fienstein is talking about banning is scary looking black rifles. Other rifles that function exactly the same as ARs but don't look as scary are not on the lists!

Mini-14?

Nah, it's got a much more elegant mechanism than an AR15, far more reliable and fires much smoother, with less tenancy to jerk.

In my humble opinion, of course

Joey Biden says get a double barrel shot gun. hmm.. with 00buck loaded, that's 18 bulletts blasted out of both barrels. Talk about an assault weapon !!
I love how he says he told his wife, "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

Sounds like responsible gun ownership. shoot now, ask questions later. Yea I want these yahoos determining our gun policies

And when eighteen 32 cal bullets come down, and one kills somebody. will Joey be next to his wife testifying that he told her to do it?

my guess is he'll be blaming bush

Ya think mindless Joey B wants one of these shotguns?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c&feature=youtu.be]AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun! - YouTube[/ame]

Mini-14?

Nah, it's got a much more elegant mechanism than an AR15, far more reliable and fires much smoother, with less tenancy to jerk.

In my humble opinion, of course

I really like my mini 14 and mini 30. They are two of the best rifles I have ever owned.

I'm convinced that Biden is either a drug addict, a raging alcoholic or has been lobotomized.

Can you come up with a better secret service plan for protecting the President than good 'ol Joe? Who is he kidding about how to properly use a gun in a situation? The damn thing is more likely to simply go off in his hands in a "Jack Tripper" form of demonstration. That alone would scare any intruder.

Joe Biden is indicative of the ineptness of the entire Obama administration.

We might as well have a bunch of chimps in the White House.

We did have a bunch of chimps in the White House.

Chimps and Chicken Hawks, and they got together and thought it would be good if we lowered taxes, increased spending, added a whole new department to the federal government and conduct TWO FUCKING WARS AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!

Idiot.

Joey Biden says get a double barrel shot gun. hmm.. with 00buck loaded, that's 18 bulletts blasted out of both barrels. Talk about an assault weapon !!
I love how he says he told his wife, "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

Sounds like responsible gun ownership. shoot now, ask questions later. Yea I want these yahoos determining our gun policies

Yes I'm sure that excuse is already in the works for Mr. "Blade Runner" when he goes on trial for murder. Not sure the "shoot first" notion from Joe is proving to be such a good idea. I wonder which newspapers HE reads in the morning to keep himself informed of current events.

Chimps and Chicken Hawks, and they got together and thought it would be good if we lowered taxes, increased spending, added a whole new department to the federal government and conduct TWO FUCKING WARS AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!

Idiot.

Remind me what happened to the rate at which the Federal Government increased its debt AFTER Obama got elected? The senate did after all pass a Federal budget plan, did they not?

How is that hope and change working out for the country so far?

Idiot.

So the best comeback that you have to Obama's crew being inept is to say that Bush's was inept as well?

After four years of Obama, Reid and Pelosi calling the shots we're running trillion dollar a year deficits as the national debt skyrockets...health care costs are still through the roof because ObamaCare didn't address costs it just took the first steps towards government controlled health care...unemployment is STILL higher than when Sparky took office...we haven't had a budget passed in years...Iran is happily chugging away towards developing a nuke...the Muslim Brotherhood is establishing extreme theocracies across the Middle East and Africa...for the first time in 30 years one of our Ambassadors and three others were murdered by terrorists while the US military stood by and watched helplessly because they never got an order to send the calvary...the price of gas is now almost four dollars a gallon WITHOUT a crisis in the Middle East while Barry's EPA does everything it can to raise that price even higher by blocking drilling and the construction of pipelines...in response to horrific shootings carried out by deranged individuals the progressives try and use those tragedies to pass gun control laws that will make it harder for law abiding citizens to protect themselves while doing nothing to keep criminals and nutcases from doing more mass killings...and the partisan divide between Democrats and Republicans has NEVER been worse than it is now after four years of finger pointing by this President as the reason why "he" hasn't been able to get anything done!

But as long as Barry see's himself as more popular than Congress in polling he's content to do nothing and say it's someone else's fault!

This isn't LEADERSHIP...it's treading water for eight years while millions watch their live's savings evaporate. The true costs of the "Obama Years" won't be felt until far down the road when people have no money to retire on and the entitlements they were counting on can't come close to meeting the need...while we struggle to simply pay the interest on all the debt we've accumulated from kicking spending cuts down the road all this time.

That's going to be someone else's mess to clean up while Barry is playing golf full time on our dime and making six figure speaking engagements because the Left get's all weak in the knees every time he does his teleprompter "thing".

Last edited:

Yes I'm sure that excuse is already in the works for Mr. "Blade Runner" when he goes on trial for murder. Not sure the "shoot first" notion from Joe is proving to be such a good idea. I wonder which newspapers HE reads in the morning to keep himself informed of current events.

mad magazine

Forum List

Back