Mindless joey says buy a shot gun

Need a shotgun?

Get one of these:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c]AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun! - YouTube[/ame]

Very few have been designed from the ground up for military purposes. That is, until now.

300 rounds per minute.

WANT!!!

Last edited:
Looks like some 'experts' think Biden is right.

Some of us prefer a choice.

P2200026_zps48ebac03.jpg

I doubt if ARs will be banned. With all of this talk about them I am starting to get the itch for a Colt or a Bushmasters.

Shotguns

Shotguns, particularly the short barreled type familiarly known as "riot guns," can be quite effective. These generally come with 18"-20" barrels. They are extremely intimidating to an intruder. No sane person wants to argue with a shotgun.

12 gauge pump guns are probably the most popular type of riot gun, but an autoloader or double-barreled "coach gun" will also serve, as will similar guns in 16 or 20 gauge. Small bore 28 and .410 bore guns do not pack enough payload and should be avoided for home defense. Good examples of pump action riot guns are the security versions of the Mossberg Models 500 and 590, and the Remington Model 870.

Looks like some 'experts' think Biden is right.

Guns for Home Defense

and one trigger squeeze from a shotgun could take out a cluster of school kids at once. you just point in the general direction. you don't even have to aim like with the deadly AR-15

You're putting just a little too much thought into how and how many schoolchildren you could kill.

Joe Biden's tip for self-defense: Get a shotgun - Yahoo! News

Biden, who is spearheading a push for President Barack Obama's gun control proposals, dispensed this off-the-cuff tip for protecting life and property during an online question-and-answer session on Facebook on Tuesday.

The vice president has not one but two shotguns that he says he keeps in a locked cabinet at his house in his home state of Delaware, and he has given his wife, Jill, explicit instructions on how to deal with any would-be intruder.
"We live in an area that's wooded and secluded," Biden said. "I said, Jill, if there's ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here ... put that double-barreled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

"I promise you whoever's coming in is not gonna," Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15 (assault rifle). It's harder to aim. It's harder to use and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."
"Buy a shotgun," he said, lowering his voice almost to whisper.

I promise?? What happens if that promise goes awry?

Need a shotgun?

Get one of these:

AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun! - YouTube

Very few have been designed from the ground up for military purposes. That is, until now.

300 rounds per minute.

WANT!!!

Obama has Assault rifle sales covered. I guess Biden works the shotgun sales.
What a team!!!

And yes that is one sweet shotgun. And just think,Bidens wife could step out on the porch and fire off a couple rounds and still have eighteen left.

Last edited:
Joe Biden's tip for self-defense: Get a shotgun - Yahoo! News

Biden, who is spearheading a push for President Barack Obama's gun control proposals, dispensed this off-the-cuff tip for protecting life and property during an online question-and-answer session on Facebook on Tuesday.

The vice president has not one but two shotguns that he says he keeps in a locked cabinet at his house in his home state of Delaware, and he has given his wife, Jill, explicit instructions on how to deal with any would-be intruder.
"We live in an area that's wooded and secluded," Biden said. "I said, Jill, if there's ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here ... put that double-barreled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

"I promise you whoever's coming in is not gonna," Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15 (assault rifle). It's harder to aim. It's harder to use and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."
"Buy a shotgun," he said, lowering his voice almost to whisper.

I promise?? What happens if that promise goes awry?

I think he is trying to get her killed. ~shrug~

Pretend you live in a platt. Like million of gun owners and millions of other Americans live in. Little platt houses.

Gee I wonder which gun your neighbors hope you are shooting when somebody breaks into your house.

A twelve guage with pellets that will pretty much stay inside your four walls.

Or 30 rounds from your AR15 with ammo that you don't know where it will end up. But you do know that some of those rounds are gonna be outside your home. More than likely.

SO if you accidently shoot the neighbor with your AR, even you nuts will wish you had the 12 guage double barrell that ole Joe likes. I like em to. Except mines a 20 guage.

Try being responsible gun owners. It ain't all about you gun nutters.

Do you really think you argument is so weak that you think disparaging people is the only way to give it credibility. WRONG. BTW you might want to turn on your spell checker.

You are walking down the city street, minding your own damn business when a pair of thugs armed with 9 mm semi-automatics pick you as their next armed robbery victim.

Is the double barrel shotgun Biden recommends really all that helpful to you in that situation?

I ask because it occurs to me that by the time you raise the shotgun, the bad guys will probably have ventilated you quite thoroughly.
Biden recommends it only for the home place. He doesn't want you to be able to carry a gun along the street.

Why would you be walking around with a double barrel?
Hunting comes to mind. I very seldom run up against thugs and punks carrying 9mm pistols while I'm on a hunting trip.

Why would you be walking around with a double barrel?

Because our esteemed Vice President recommended it in place of those scary assault weapon thingies.

I believe he was specifically talking about home protection. Not walking the streets with it.
In his story about the wife, he mentioned that they live in a wooded area....where maybe the Sheriff won't come runnin' his lights on the report of a gunshot heard by the neighbors.

Can't you just imagine if apartment dwellers opened the front door a fired a couple of 00 buckshots at the bushes outside...to scare away "whatever was there"?

Biden is a certified IDIOT!

Joe said shotguns are easier to handle and hit your target with. This means he wants to ban the guns that he says are harder to handle and shoot.

This will make our kids safer. BidenLogic™.

image.jpg

Biden was told the shotgun is simply point and shoot.

Very useful for when a kodiak bear invades your home.

Shoot a Kodiak bear with just buckshot and you are very likely to die. It is not enough to stop the bear . Now 12 gauge slug is a whole new ballgame entirely. Still Kodiak bear, I'd want at least a 45/70 rifle or larger caliber.
Home defense use a 45 Colt and 12 gauge pump loaded with the proper ammunition.
A 40 cal. Glock as a back up weapon.

Joey Biden says get a double barrel shot gun. hmm.. with 00buck loaded, that's 18 bulletts blasted out of both barrels. Talk about an assault weapon !!
I love how he says he told his wife, "I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

Sounds like responsible gun ownership. shoot now, ask questions later. Yea I want these yahoos determining our gun policies

And when eighteen 32 cal bullets come down, and one kills somebody. will Joey be next to his wife testifying that he told her to do it?

Joe said shotguns are easier to handle and hit your target with. This means he wants to ban the guns that he says are harder to handle and shoot.

This will make our kids safer. BidenLogic™.

image.jpg

Biden was told the shotgun is simply point and shoot.

What movie is that?

Hobo With A Shotgun.... bad movie and not in the good sense. It has been playing late nights on cable lately.

Forum List

Back