Mindless joey says buy a shot gun

Pretend you live in a platt. Like million of gun owners and millions of other Americans live in. Little platt houses.

Gee I wonder which gun your neighbors hope you are shooting when somebody breaks into your house.

A twelve guage with pellets that will pretty much stay inside your four walls.

Or 30 rounds from your AR15 with ammo that you don't know where it will end up. But you do know that some of those rounds are gonna be outside your home. More than likely.

SO if you accidently shoot the neighbor with your AR, even you nuts will wish you had the 12 guage double barrell that ole Joe likes. I like em to. Except mines a 20 guage.

Try being responsible gun owners. It ain't all about you gun nutters.

The scotus has already said gun laws are prefectly constitutional.

You will abide by the laws this country deems to be the laws.

And how many criminals with illegal guns will take your advice? That's right... None.

Pretend you live in a platt. Like million of gun owners and millions of other Americans live in. Little platt houses.

Gee I wonder which gun your neighbors hope you are shooting when somebody breaks into your house.

Or 30 rounds from your AR15 with ammo that you don't know where it will end up. But you do know that some of those rounds are gonna be outside your home. More than likely.

SO if you accidently shoot the neighbor with your AR, even you nuts will wish you had the 12 guage double barrell that ole Joe likes. I like em to. Except mines a 20 guage.

Have you ever even seen a shotgun?

What makes you think a 12 gauge will "stay inside 4 walls?" Little bbs with lots of gun powder tend to go through anything.

I mentioned that I use reverse dum-dums. These are inverted slugs, less powder and the concave shape makes them stay put. Yes, they'll leave a softball size entry wound, but they won't exit and won't go through walls.

Why do you assume that people are unaware of that fact?

Joe must hate his wife. Just let her stand outside and shoot a shotgun into the air twice. Way to let the intruders know where your at and that you just used all your ammo.

use frangible bullets

use frangible bullets

Yep. Simple as enlarging the hole on hollow points.

use frangible bullets

Yep. Simple as enlarging the hole on hollow points.
it's not like a .223 is going to go blowing through walls and still travel halfway across town and hit some innocent bystander anyway.

Joey Biden says get a double barrel shot gun. hmm.. with 00buck loaded, that's 18 bulletts blasted out of both barrels. Talk about an assault weapon !!

And schoolchildren make a splashier mess when you shoot them with a double barrel shotgun, too!

Last edited:
Shotguns

Shotguns, particularly the short barreled type familiarly known as "riot guns," can be quite effective. These generally come with 18"-20" barrels. They are extremely intimidating to an intruder. No sane person wants to argue with a shotgun.

12 gauge pump guns are probably the most popular type of riot gun, but an autoloader or double-barreled "coach gun" will also serve, as will similar guns in 16 or 20 gauge. Small bore 28 and .410 bore guns do not pack enough payload and should be avoided for home defense. Good examples of pump action riot guns are the security versions of the Mossberg Models 500 and 590, and the Remington Model 870.

Looks like some 'experts' think Biden is right.

Guns for Home Defense

Biden proposes that you fire the shotgun in the air to scare off attackers. What he doesn't realize is that most likely you would be arrested for 'discharge of a weapon' that could lead to lengthy jail time.

Biden Shotgun Advice Draws Quizzical Response - NYTimes.com

You can see his video response in that link. He was talking about his wife shooting it in the air since they live in a secluded wooded area. “Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house. I promise you, whoever’s coming in is not going to.”

Last edited:
Why would you be walking around with a double barrel?

Because our esteemed Vice President recommended it in place of those scary assault weapon thingies.

Our idiot Vice President doesn't seem to realize that it's against the law to walk around with an unconcealed weapon in most locales...or does Joe expect me to get an ankle holster for a shotgun?

Shotguns are fine for home defense...but are impractical for concealed carry. But then again...progressives like Joe want to take away the right to carry a concealed weapon. He just won't come right out and admit it.

Shotguns

Shotguns, particularly the short barreled type familiarly known as "riot guns," can be quite effective. These generally come with 18"-20" barrels. They are extremely intimidating to an intruder. No sane person wants to argue with a shotgun.

12 gauge pump guns are probably the most popular type of riot gun, but an autoloader or double-barreled "coach gun" will also serve, as will similar guns in 16 or 20 gauge. Small bore 28 and .410 bore guns do not pack enough payload and should be avoided for home defense. Good examples of pump action riot guns are the security versions of the Mossberg Models 500 and 590, and the Remington Model 870.

Guns for Home Defense

and one trigger squeeze from a shotgun could take out a cluster of school kids at once. you just point in the general direction. you don't even have to aim like with the deadly AR-15

Because our esteemed Vice President recommended it in place of those scary assault weapon thingies.

I believe he was specifically talking about home protection. Not walking the streets with it.

I think he was, too.

But that does leave open the question of "what to do when not in one's own home?"

He was addressing assault weapons. You wouldn't walk around outside your home with an AR-15 as your concealed carry. :)

The motivation behind banning AR-15s is because the bleeding hearts think a paucity of "assault weapons" will foil someone bent on killing a bunch of kids.

As if a double barrel shotgun would be, like, a huge turnoff for your kid-killing psycho. "If I can't have an AR-15, then I am not going to kill anyone today. A shotgun? Fuck that!!! Too much mess to clean up!"

This is what makes Biden such an idiot.

Last edited:
Joe said shotguns are easier to handle and hit your target with. This means he wants to ban the guns that he says are harder to handle and shoot.

This will make our kids safer. BidenLogic™.

Shotguns

Guns for Home Defense

Bozo Biden was trying to tell women that a shotgun is easier to handle than an AR15 .223.

He is as wrong as he can be.

A .223 has virtually zero recoil a shotgun is much harder to handle.

my wife given a choice is more comfortable with her .40 caliber pistol than with a shotgun

Forum List

Back