🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mingling business and White House, Trump holds $10 million fundraiser at Trump hotel

all you're going to see is "ISSUE" where there really isn't because you WANT it to be true or THE ONE that does someone in.

pretty pointless but have fun.

Pretty much what right wingers stated about Nixon in 1972-1973...Thanks for the reminder.

I guess butt-hurt has had a reset now the the Russia collusion story has imploded.

....the above, from the poster that epitomizes his screen name....LOL

(was this thread about fund-raising after 5 months in office...or was it about Russia???)

I guess butt-hurt has had a reset now the the Russia collusion story has imploded.

....the above, from the poster that epitomizes his screen name....LOL

(was this thread about fund-raising after 5 months in office...or was it about Russia???)
That's the point. We went from egregious impeachable offenses to the puny whining of snowflakes in a flash.

You know loving a rich crook will get you no where.
i'll wait for him to be tried and convicted before i call him a crook. since that is your mindset, all you're going to see is "ISSUE" where there really isn't because you WANT it to be true or THE ONE that does someone in.

His past speaks fro itself.

You know loving a rich crook will get you no where.
i'll wait for him to be tried and convicted before i call him a crook. since that is your mindset, all you're going to see is "ISSUE" where there really isn't because you WANT it to be true or THE ONE that does someone in.

His past speaks fro itself.
so you have a hate point and you'll keep it just where it is. got it.

That's the point. We went from egregious impeachable offenses to the puny whining of snowflakes in a flash.

The "egregious offenses" have NOT gone away.....as much as you folks like to delude yourselves........Trump is too dumb to be part of any nefarious plot; no one could trust him to keep his mouth shut or lay off tweeter.....ITS HIS HANDLERS who are ultimately in serious trouble and, by responsibility, Trump will have to share the blame.

This latest screw up by Trump is just another of the nails in that proverbial coffin.

Low self esteem, narcissists NEED adulation from their acolytes.....So,Trump, UNABLE to govern, returns to where he found most of the cheering....that is, campaigning......and making some money off of his emoluments breaches.

Where he is center stage and can say one lie after another, oh wait the lies are for those who can not afford 35,000 a plate!
I guess its better than Obamas $50,000 per plate.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...out-as-obama-attends-50k-per-plate-fundraiser

The "egregious offenses" have NOT gone away.....as much as you folks like to delude yourselves........Trump is too dumb to be part of any nefarious plot; no one could trust him to keep his mouth shut or lay off tweeter.....ITS HIS HANDLERS who are ultimately in serious trouble and, by responsibility, Trump will have to share the blame.

This latest screw up by Trump is just another of the nails in that proverbial coffin.

You guys really are delusional. Lol.

Mingling business and White House, Trump holds $10 million fundraiser at Trump hotel

Fredreka Schouten , USA TODAY Published 12:42 p.m. ET June 28, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — President Trump dines at his hotel, golfs at his clubs and weekends at his resorts. On Wednesday night, he will keep the tradition alive, hosting the first fundraising event of his re-election campaign at the Trump International Hotel near the White House.

The money raised will help underwrite two joint fundraising committees with the Republican National Committee — Trump Victory and the Trump Make America Great Again Committee. RNC officials say the event is expected to raise about $10 million, and 300 donors will attend.

The decision to hold a fundraiser at the Trump venue has raised alarms from ethics lawyers, who have repeatedly criticized the president's decision to retain a financial interest in his global real-estate and branding empire.

Trump's fundraiser at his Washington hotel doesn't break any laws, but gives him another chance to "exploit his opportunities to promote Trump properties," said Kathleen Clark, a law professor who specializes in government ethics at Washington University in St. Louis.

Fundraising for 2020 after 6 months in office. Stupid people gave him money if they think he will last till then, of course only the elites could afford to go. Therefore , the elites are stupid.

/----- Yawnnnnnn

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A bit hypocritical aren't you?
OBAMA spent 8 years campaigning and fund raising.
George W. Bush was severely criticized by his party for NOT fundraising enough!
Clintons entered the White House broke according to Hillary, now they are worth $100 million.
Clinton foundation raised $2bn Globally to buy influence.

Come on! Even by butt-hurt snowflake standards, that's really puny.

Low self esteem, narcissists NEED adulation from their acolytes.....So,Trump, UNABLE to govern, returns to where he found most of the cheering....that is, campaigning......and making some money off of his emoluments breaches.

Where he is center stage and can say one lie after another, oh wait the lies are for those who can not afford 35,000 a plate!
I guess its better than Obamas $50,000 per plate.

Reporters kept out as Obama attends $50,000 per plate fundraiser

Are we quibbling at the AMOUNT of dollars per plate.......OR, are we pointing out who has the LOW SELF ESTEEM to start campaigning FIVE months after getting in office????

If the question is too difficult for you.........can't help you.

Come on! Even by butt-hurt snowflake standards, that's really puny.

Cheer up, Meathead....on here, you'll always have another right wing idiot to give you a thumbs-up vote for your stupidity and lack of reading comprehension...LOL

The deal is rather a simple one.......Trump asks for $35,000 per plate for his hotel AND possible future political ambitions.....and in return, gives those "generous" folks billions in tax breaks.....Sweet deal.

So tell us Nat, how much money did Hil-Liar spend compared to Trump?

Is it illegal for people you have done business with to donate to your political campaign?

Ummm, NO.

I smell fresh 'butt-hurt' whining....

Man you T's people are stupid. He has not given you a promise yet has he???

I don't now about that. Have you read the Supreme Court decisions lately? He reversed the weirdos in school bathroom policy. I call that something we wanted.

Fredreka Schouten , USA TODAY Published 12:42 p.m. ET June 28, 2017 | Updated 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — President Trump dines at his hotel, golfs at his clubs and weekends at his resorts. On Wednesday night, he will keep the tradition alive, hosting the first fundraising event of his re-election campaign at the Trump International Hotel near the White House.

The money raised will help underwrite two joint fundraising committees with the Republican National Committee — Trump Victory and the Trump Make America Great Again Committee. RNC officials say the event is expected to raise about $10 million, and 300 donors will attend.

The decision to hold a fundraiser at the Trump venue has raised alarms from ethics lawyers, who have repeatedly criticized the president's decision to retain a financial interest in his global real-estate and branding empire.

Trump's fundraiser at his Washington hotel doesn't break any laws, but gives him another chance to "exploit his opportunities to promote Trump properties," said Kathleen Clark, a law professor who specializes in government ethics at Washington University in St. Louis.

Fundraising for 2020 after 6 months in office. Stupid people gave him money if they think he will last till then, of course only the elites could afford to go. Therefore , the elites are stupid.

This is awful. And I understand that he went to bed early to attend while four Americans were getting murdered overseas without lifting a finger............. Oops. My bad, I was thinking of somebody else.

Forum List

Back