Ministry of Propaganda

[Q

Doctah Grump unhinged is a good thing to see.

Unhinged? I laughed my arse off when Trump got elected. I think it's going to be a much more interesting four years than had Hillary got the nod.

Destroying Obama's legacy and the liberal policies of the last 8 years is funny? I wonder if you will be laughing after Trump replaces 2-3 liberal SCOTUS justices with conservatives, see how you like a few decades of a conservative super majority SCOTUS laugh it up. lmao

Great leaders lead...

It's as simple as that..

The only way to lead is to compromise we have seen that in bussines and in presidents like Reagan and tippy, Bill and Newt

Reagan was an okay president at best....

That was not my question..

Again

Reagan worked with tipper O'Neill

Bill worked with Newt

Obama worked with no opposition party..

Agree or disagree?

Great leaders lead...

It's as simple as that..

The only way to lead is to compromise we have seen that in bussines and in presidents like Reagan and tippy, Bill and Newt

Reagan was an okay president at best....

Again

Bill worked with Newt

Agree or disagree?

I look back at it now and read the inside story's about Bill he was a great as president as Reagan in my opinion, how even when Bill was getting impeached he would call newt and ask him how we could make this nation better.

[
Destroying Obama's legacy and the liberal policies of the last 8 years is funny? I wonder if you will be laughing after Trump replaces 2-3 liberal SCOTUS justices with conservatives, see how you like a few decades of a conservative super majority SCOTUS laugh it up. lmao

you mean how he was going to get rid of Obamacare? Oh that's right he's keeping parts of it.How he was going to build a wall? Oh, now it's a fence in 'some places'. Yeah, he really got his sound bites down pat and you guys fell for it.

The justices won't affect me one iota.

I don't have an issue with that. The best defense against libel is the truth. As long as they print the truth then they can't be sued.

Oh he's not talking about libel there. He's talking about "opening up libel laws" to the point where you can just shut people up.

Libel itself is already illegal. Always has been. But that's not enough for the 3AM tweeter -- he wants to sue into oblivion any criticism at all.

[

Again

Bill worked with Newt

Agree or disagree?

True. But it was a two-way street.

And Obama was a one way street to Congress..

His way a pen and a phone I really wish sax would come on this site

I am going to ask her.. To join USMB.. My kiwi friend

Forum List

Back