🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Minneapolis: Muslim migrant stabs woman 14 times, local media ignores incident

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Just another example of the love Lefties have for the 'religion of peace'. If a 'Christian' had done this (They wouldn't, BTW), it would be front page news. But Muzzies get a pass. I believe it's about time for Trump to declare the MSM an enemy of the State and deal with them. I'm all for freedom of the Press, but that is not what we have right now. We have something resembling the State-run news of communist Russia. It needs to change.

Just another example of the love Lefties have for the 'religion of peace'. If a 'Christian' had done this (They wouldn't, BTW), it would be front page news. But Muzzies get a pass. I believe it's about time for Trump to declare the MSM an enemy of the State and deal with them. I'm all for freedom of the Press, but that is not what we have right now. We have something resembling the State-run news of communist Russia. It needs to change.

Well at least it wasn't a Mooslim with a fully automatic machine gun. Many more women and children would of died, so no big deal....

<that was a use of sarcasm, but wanted to show how stupid the left is and possible talking points to come>

Stupid.jpg

How do you know it was a Muslim migrant? All reports I’ve found covering the story say that the police are still searching for a suspect.

How do you know it was a Muslim migrant? All reports I’ve found covering the story say that the police are still searching for a suspect.
Somali Muslim migrant comes toward the end of this video report.

if you watch the video it reports that the stabber was 'somali' . Only makes logical sense that the 'somali' was muslim Slade ,

Can you prove that the media in Minneapolis gave this story no coverage?

oh uh , see post number 6 where Carbineer wants to CHANGE the subject ,

if you watch the video it reports that the stabber was 'somali' . Only makes logical sense that the 'somali' was muslim Slade ,
Shame that Somali's like the one in Minn. cant show up in DC and pay a visit to the guy who invited him to this country and do the same thing to him like the Mooslim did to the woman. Would then the left wake up?

Shame that Somali's like the one in Minn. cant show up in DC and pay a visit to the guy who invited him to this country and do the same thing to him like the Mooslim did to the woman. Would then the left wake up?
You are speaking of a group who can't even figure out what gender they are.

Did you miss this part of the thread title?

local media ignores incident

a 30 second google search put that lie to bed. This thread is just more fake news from the right.

They are fed bull shit by their far right sites and never once think to double check it.

Fucking sheep

That's the claim of the OP, dumbass.
-------------------------------------------------------- the important issue is the IMPORTED muslim thats in Minnesota that attempted MURDER on an American woman Carbineer . Your question is just a Derail job meant to shift subjects , imo , Carbineer .

That's the claim of the OP, dumbass.
-------------------------------------------------------- the important issue is the IMPORTED muslim thats in Minnesota that attempted MURDER on an American woman Carbineer . Your question is just a Derail job meant to shift subjects , imo , Carbineer .

Then why add the fake news to the end of your title?

alert alert , off topic alert , alert !! But as an unrelated question to this thread , when are YOU lefty loons going to do the President Trump Impeachment Carbineer ?? :afro: [chuckle]

Seems that the subject is that the local media ignored the incident. Says so right in the title.

But the rubes have to be riled by something huh?

What else did they lie about? What else did they omit?

the news is out , gotta be careful of those 'somali muslims' even when walking down the street going home from works BBoo .

Forum List

Back