minneapolis police acussed of having a history of racisum

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

still using felon floyd to go after police.

Floyd was not killed by a police officer.
He died from a fentanyl overdose.
FACT: The racist Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters jury tampered by holding a left wing hate rally and threatened more Democrat racial violence while the jury was still deliberating.
i know that. we are on the same side, silly. i just saying they will keep using his death to go at the police.

I agree. The police aren't the problem. Black thugs are the problem.

If you see a problem between police and between a specific criminal demographic then why would anyone say the police are the problem? Wouldn't the correct response to be to go after the criminal demographic?

At the very least we should be saying "fuck criminals" not "fuck the police". If your black and don't want to get hassled by the cops then don't break the law.

"Cops are racist toward black criminals!" Ok fine, get rid of the black criminals. Easy peasy.

If you see a problem between police and between a specific criminal demographic then why would anyone say the police are the problem? Wouldn't the correct response to be to go after the criminal demographic?

At the very least we should be saying "fuck criminals" not "fuck the police". If your black and don't want to get hassled by the cops then don't break the law.

"Cops are racist toward black criminals!" Ok fine, get rid of the black criminals. Easy peasy.
The democrat party decided early in Obama's Presidency to make police the problem when Obama's professor buddy got detained. Remember President Obama..."The police acted stupidly". Then he inserted himself in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown incidents. Shameful.

It's comical listening to you right wing, racist fools. You talk like racism and discrimination is something that black folks just made up in our heads, as if there has never been any racism in this country. You talk like racism and discrimination left this country in 1865 and it has been a grand utopia for black folks in this country every since.

Forum List

Back