Minneapolis Police and Surrounding Suburban Police Should Walk off the Job

Don't even wait for the Council vote. Walk of job and go on a wild cat strike right now! Especially the police in suburbia where council members live. Be vocal about it and let criminals know the streets of the city and surrounding communities are there's to have. In fact they can call it a "Blue Out." Might even want to take on nation wide, turn the whole country over to the criminals so liberals will be happy. Announce on a Friday that come Monday no more law enforcement in the nation. Nancy Pelosi and Tom Arnold will protect you.

Call on the National Guard for a bit and do your thing and replace them with officers that have been trained better.

Problem solved.
Officers are trained fine now. Who wants to be a cop in Minneapolis now? Under Democrats plan law enforcement would have to stand and allow criminals to rob a place, then walk over and spit in officers face.

we got it. Tell them all to just get the fuck out.

" Several black-owned businesses had been destroyed in this area — considered the heart of the city’s black community — in recent fires that investigators have deemed “suspicious.” Neighbors suspect right-wing militias, and social media has been abuzz with purported — but unverified — sightings of masked white men in pickup trucks holding semiautomatic assault rifles. "
"White men in pick-up trucks." Sure. Supposedly Fat Mike Brown had his hands in the air. Later witnesses confirmed it as a lie. Washington Post has hit rock bottom with it's journalism standard's. Citizen patrol's in inner cities translates to gangs running those neighborhoods. HEY! Not a bad idea! Perhaps the gangs could have a turf war and kill each other.

Thats good too. Just get those bitch ass cops gone.

and you believe that shit? lol
Why wouldnt I believe it? Some of my best friends growing up were gang members. They can keep the peace a whole lot better than the cops.
Criminals aren't honest you idiot
Neither are the corrupt police. They are just a gang of thugs that always back their brothers in blue!
sure thing so next time you need a LEO don't call

" Several black-owned businesses had been destroyed in this area — considered the heart of the city’s black community — in recent fires that investigators have deemed “suspicious.” Neighbors suspect right-wing militias, and social media has been abuzz with purported — but unverified — sightings of masked white men in pickup trucks holding semiautomatic assault rifles. "
"White men in pick-up trucks." Sure. Supposedly Fat Mike Brown had his hands in the air. Later witnesses confirmed it as a lie. Washington Post has hit rock bottom with it's journalism standard's. Citizen patrol's in inner cities translates to gangs running those neighborhoods. HEY! Not a bad idea! Perhaps the gangs could have a turf war and kill each other.

Why wouldnt I believe it? Some of my best friends growing up were gang members. They can keep the peace a whole lot better than the cops.
Neither are the corrupt police. They are just a gang of thugs that always back their brothers in blue!
Remember people...

A vote for democrats is a vote for crime.

Democrats kneel to bullies thugs and terrorists

Remember people...

Government knows it's about to be overthrown. Fort Worth Drops Charges Against 50 People Arrested for Rioting

Democrats will lie and tell you that democrats do not want to disband the police, And if you believe that Democrat you are the one who is an idiot.
They should fire every cop that has more than 2 complaints and build from scratch. If you become a problem as a cop your fine is automatically deducted from your retirement and pay. You turn off your body cam or it mysteriously malfunctions and youre fired.
If they only hire black cops that will fix the racism. Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race

Don't even wait for the Council vote. Walk of job and go on a wild cat strike right now! Especially the police in suburbia where council members live. Be vocal about it and let criminals know the streets of the city and surrounding communities are there's to have. In fact they can call it a "Blue Out." Might even want to take on nation wide, turn the whole country over to the criminals so liberals will be happy. Announce on a Friday that come Monday no more law enforcement in the nation. Nancy Pelosi and Tom Arnold will protect you.

Call on the National Guard for a bit and do your thing and replace them with officers that have been trained better.

Problem solved.
So you want to put National Guard in place with completely limited rules of engagement so they can be killed? Real good. Not too bright are you? Ever been in the military? Real military as in combat arms? Obviously not.

You better start up a go fund me page so they cant get welfare first.
They would all get jobs elsewhere in law enforcement....so don't you worry your little head none.....
Yeah. Theyre going to kick out their existing cops to let these bums in? Besides it wont be enough action for them out in SisterWife, ND.
Departments are looking for cops
Good luck.

Democrats will lie and tell you that democrats do not want to disband the police, And if you believe that Democrat you are the one who is an idiot.
They should fire every cop that has more than 2 complaints and build from scratch. If you become a problem as a cop your fine is automatically deducted from your retirement and pay. You turn off your body cam or it mysteriously malfunctions and youre fired.
If they only hire black cops that will fix the racism. Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race
Racism is so powerful it can make a Black cop a racist against his own people. Otherwise I would agree with the dems. If you dont have a power to implement a system how can you be racist?

Remember people...

Remember people...

Government knows it's about to be overthrown. Fort Worth Drops Charges Against 50 People Arrested for Rioting
The rioters you cheer for don't have a snowflakes chance in hell overthrowing any government
1. they are antigun
2. those who have guns don't train with them
3. going to the range shooting at paper is not training
4. most have never had any tactical or combat training

Here in Los Angeles, some teachers are demanding that the school police force be disbanded.

I am guessing that some teachers disapprove of such a move, but they do not dare oppose it lest they be labeled with the dreaded and career-destroying R-word.
You need a police presence in our schools in order to process assault, weapons, and drug charges. Also, active shooter can be neutralized. Boy, those teachers that want police out must live in the cozy suburbs.

In my opinion, many of those anti-police teachers may not live in the suburbs.

They are bleeding hearts who think that their students have been misunderstood by a "racist" society.

They believe that love and kindness and a lot of money can change those naughty boys and girls into model students.

They would all get jobs elsewhere in law enforcement....so don't you worry your little head none.....
Yeah. Theyre going to kick out their existing cops to let these bums in? Besides it wont be enough action for them out in SisterWife, ND.
Good luck.
15 departments in NorthCarolina are looking for around 300 officers

Exactly. They should walk off the job ASAP. And not just the cops in Minneapolis.

The whole country has been turned over to criminals. Republicans have been in power for years.

You people have been burning your own homes, businesses and neighborhoods for decades. Ya'll need some common sense.
I can agree with that one. I think thats why this time it was different. They burnt up white businesses and precincts more than anything else.

I could at least understand that. I watched the King riots in stunned disblief :(
I was there as a Marine. We had authorization to engage if we were fired upon. Idiots stood down real quick. Honestly, after Reginald Denny assault, I was disappointed I didn't get to shoot a looter or gangbanger. I shot braver men in foreign armies for less.

Good luck.
They aint called movers yet?

Racism is so powerful it can make a Black cop a racist against his own people. Otherwise I would agree with the dems. If you dont have a power to implement a system how can you be racist?
That BS is the dumbest crap ever.

Anyone can be racist. Believing otherwise is racist.

You didnt answer my question. A deflection only shows me you cant come up with an answer.

Good luck.
your gang banging buddies can kill each other off I hope they do

You didnt answer my question. A deflection only shows me you cant come up with an answer.
You should know...you are the king of deflection...

Good luck.
your gang banging buddies can kill each other off I hope they do
Youre just mad we will be fine without the pigs in blue. :)

"Racism is so powerful it can make a Black cop a racist against his own people. Otherwise I would agree with the dems. If you dont have a power to implement a system how can you be racist?"
Yes racism is powerful it's so powerful it makes you look like an idiot when there was no racism to begin with

Forum List

Back