Minnesota Dems are against Trump's rally

People of Minneapolis are getting fed up with Omar. She's doing nothing for the people. The party isn't going to spend money on her in the primary. She's as good as gone.

Who is paying for transportation for the orange whore to conduct a campaign rally anywhere in the U.S.? Does he take Air Force One on the people's dime will it is a campaign plane? Who is paying for security for his rallies and in the streets around? He appears to being ripping off the taxpayers, who are unwittingly contributing to his political campaign and I bet that he does not report these expenses as contributions to his campaign. He must reimburse the U.S. Treasury for all of these personal expenses.

Who is paying for transportation for the orange whore to conduct a campaign rally anywhere in the U.S.? Does he take Air Force One on the people's dime will it is a campaign plane? Who is paying for security for his rallies and in the streets around? He appears to being ripping off the taxpayers, who are unwittingly contributing to his political campaign and I bet that he does not report these expenses as contributions to his campaign. He must reimburse the U.S. Treasury for all of these personal expenses.

Lysie----you are guilty of particularism in your crusade against TRUMP

Yeah, Trump is ripping off taxpayers in the same manner as every President does, except he doesn't take a salary. How sniveling petty.

I find him incompetent and incapable of functioning in the office of President of the United States. He is malignant. He is a danger to this country. This is why I have a "crusade" against him.

What is his business purpose in going to Minneapolis? Is he going to meet with local officials to discuss what they need for economic growth? Speak with the residents about problems in their neighborhoods? Deliver condolences on behalf of the American people after some tragedy? What is his official purpose? This looks like a mere personal campaign rally, which should be paid for by his campaign organization, not the taxpayers.

I find him incompetent and incapable of functioning in the office of President of the United States. He is malignant. He is a danger to this country. This is why I have a "crusade" against him.

What is his business purpose in going to Minneapolis? Is he going to meet with local officials to discuss what they need for economic growth? Speak with the residents about problems in their neighborhoods? Deliver condolences on behalf of the American people after some tragedy? What is his official purpose? This looks like a mere personal campaign rally, which should be paid for by his campaign organization, not the taxpayers.

particularism-------you just do not like him CRUSADER!!!!!!!!

Never heard you complain about the campaigner and chief Obama.

Trump is going to Minneapolis to give the good decent people there some hope and turn Minnesota red. The Democrats have turned Minneapolis into a third world shithole.

Yeah, Trump is ripping off taxpayers in the same manner as every President does, except he doesn't take a salary. How sniveling petty.

Not petty. His spending has gone way past his salary. Flying around for golf gigs, millions for security to allow his tramp to stay in NYC with the son he was too busy fucking to stay home and care for. I thought that he had a jet or two, which he can staff and pay for. He can pay for his own security, too.

You exude and ooze frustration and powerlessness and i'm happy to see it Lysis .:afro:

Last edited:

-------------------------------------- and in my OPINION and in all honesty the TRUMP is going to 'enemy territory' called 'Minneapolis' simply to whip up his base of DEPLORABLES . And to Whip them up good . In my Opinion Lysis .

Not petty. His spending has gone way past his salary. Flying around for golf gigs, millions for security to allow his tramp to stay in NYC with the son he was too busy fucking to stay home and care for. I thought that he had a jet or two, which he can staff and pay for. He can pay for his own security, too.

Lsyie (salibi, honey) Do you have records on just how much OTHER Prezzies
have cost us in travel and entertainment and security?

So it's okay for the orange whore to rip off the taxpayers just to preside at a political rally in his honor? He has no legitimate business there as POTUS. He needs to pay for his trip personally or all the other candidates get the same treatment by taxpayers.

So it's okay for the orange whore to rip off the taxpayers just to preside at a political rally in his honor? He has no legitimate business there as POTUS. He needs to pay for his trip personally or all the other candidates get the same treatment by taxpayers.
----------------------------------- Go TRUMP [chuckle]

----------------------------------- Go TRUMP [chuckle]

You like thieves/conmen/whores this much?

------------------------------------- I simply give my OPINION while you make ASSUMPTIONS . Take the Trump to Court if you think that the Trump is breaking the law Lysis .

------------------------------------- I simply give my OPINION while you make ASSUMPTIONS . Take the Trump to Court if you think that the Trump is breaking the law Lysis .

What assumptions did I make? What is his legitimate business purpose in going on taxpayer bucks to Minneapolis? Which of our national interests is he serving? Individual taxpayers never have standing to sue so I cannot take the orange whore to court over his thievery. We are not paying for Biden's or Warren's trips.

Forum List

Back