Miss America 2017

Congratulations you two, you're on the same level as the racists! Way to go.

I am a racist. Racist against every non-American on this planet.

BTW- Everything in the world is political. Get used to it.

You may very well be a racist, but your posts in this thread, while misogynistic in nature, were not racist in their content. And not everything in this world is political unless someone wants it to be.

I quite agree, what a waste for female to prance around to be judged on their bodies and looks. The real beauties do not prance around on stage, they have more pride to be on TV half dressed.

NO. While looks are not the primary means to judge women, competitions are necessary to ensure that women continue to strive for perfection. Of course the competitions need to be correctly focused on their ability to carry out their responsibilities in life (cooking, cleaning, laundry, birthing/raising children, and pleasing Men); appearance is important as well.

"...the competitions need to be correctly focused on their ability to carry out their responsibilities in life (cooking, cleaning, laundry, birthing/raising children, and pleasing Men)"

There are no words for the ignorance of that sentence.

I don't watch these ridiculous displays of female pulchritude, but I couldn't resist a glimpse at this years contestants...

Courtesy of MSN: Contestants from the 2017 Miss America Pageant

For my money, the winner is Cierra Jackson, Miss District of Columbia:

AAiuDZN.img

She is truly beautiful.
I am truly dissapoint......

Was hoping to see a link to some controversial ass pictures

Forum List

Back