Miss America dips her toe into controversial reign

One question: why would a pageant judge say this contestant's ethnicity is "a bonus"? This about who's the best....or is it political correctness again? Remarks like that, make one wonder.

I don't care about her ethnicity, but in pictures I've seen she looks a little pudgy. Apparently she lost weight, but I still think she's kind of fat. Now, I struggle to keep my weight under control, too, so I understand how challenging that can be. But if you're going to be Miss America I think you should have it under control and keep it under control. Not sure if she'll succeed at that.

No...........
I seen her pictures from that link and the other contestants ............ she's the most fuckable, thus she won fair & square.

Just out of curiosity ............ what ethnic features is she referring to?

Chelsie Handler was hilarious last night. She said the pageant had the tattooed, one armless contestant and one in a bikini with a leg brace. She said it was like the Sons of Anarchy meets the Special Olympics. She said the winner is of Indian parentage and so Americans did what America does best. They tweeted ignorant racist tweets.

I'm just glad the tatted up one didn't win.

Not that I care who won, but the tattooed lady is a army sergeant. That makes the tats OK by me.

article-2419927-1BC7D9B9000005DC-780_634x702.jpg

Not that I care who won, but the tattooed lady is a army sergeant. That makes the tats OK by me.

Admittedly your "logic" (such as it is), frequently eludes me; but this time I have to ask; what is it about someone serving in the military that makes the tats "OK by you"? Is there some necessary connection between military service and tattoos? Is there some new regulation I don't know about? I was not aware there was any difference between a service member having tattoos, and a permanent civilian having them. Kindly explain; I'm just not seeing a connection here....:confused:

And shame on Chelsea handler for mocking the special Olympics. She's not even funny.

I respect her service, not her choice to tat though.
Tats on women look trashy.
A small one in a special place is one thing, but large ones like I'm seeing more and more of make women look like skanks.

A small one in a special place is one thing, but large ones like I'm seeing more and more of make women look like skanks.

She is smokin'! Did you all grow up in the 40's?

She is smokin'! Did you all grow up in the 40's?

She's pretty damn hot. Cover up that tattoo and she'd be even hotter.

Meanwhile, in the same pageant;

Miss South Carolina dips her toe in;

Miss SC's introduction at Miss America Pageant upsets some in ho - WBTW-TV: News, Weather, and Sports for Florence, SC

The Miss America contestants were supposed to come up with a catchy or funny way to introduce themselves at the start of the pageant. When it was Miss South Carolina's turn, she said, "From the state where 20 percent of our homes are mobile 'cause that's how we roll, I'm Brooke Mosteller, Miss South Carolina."

Last edited:
I don't care about her ethnicity, but in pictures I've seen she looks a little pudgy. Apparently she lost weight, but I still think she's kind of fat. Now, I struggle to keep my weight under control, too, so I understand how challenging that can be. But if you're going to be Miss America I think you should have it under control and keep it under control. Not sure if she'll succeed at that.

I'm sure she'd be devastated to hear that you might not be interested in getting it on with her because she doesn't meet your standards.

Forum List

Back