Mission accomplished...

...and into the middle of 2 civil wars between dictators and terrorists - unsanctioned wars - in which he sided / allied himself with the terrorists each time.

Total rubbish.
I would say 'nice' opinion...but it isn't. In your own words, 'Total rubbish'.

You just can't face the fact that Hillary and Barry sided with Al '9/11/01' Qaeida against Qaddafi, helping terrorists murder a dictator in their civil war, giving Al Qaeida their own nation / safe haven...and Obama never got Congressional approval to go to war...in Libya or Syria, another case of siding with terrorists over a dictator in an unsanctioned war in a civil war between terrorists and a dictator.

We're not in the middle of any civil wars in the ME. Sorry to inject truth into your fantasy world.

We won the war...lost the rebuilding. Creating a power vacuum was W fault. Pulling out prematurely was O fault.

Not spending billions after billions wasted is Obama's fault too.
$6.5 Trillion in only 4 years.

Dems controlled Congress, the budget, spending, & the economy the last 2 years of the Bush administration...when the economy went south. They controlled all that Obama's 1st 2 years in office.

Go pedfle that 'It's Bush's fault' crap to the ignorant lib sheep who will swallow it.

Obama just STOLE $500 million, claiming it was for zika then goving it to the UN.

Hillary has him beat stealing, though...$6 BILLION disappeared from the State Dept while she ran the State Dept....and no one bothered to ask her where the money went.

yawn!

Anything else?
If you're so sure, why don't you actually provide evidence to the contrary, instead of just denying and S-posting. Then again, I've come to expect about this much from you in the short time I've been here. You rarely add anything of substance to a conversation, praise Hillary and all of her criminal activity that she 'totally did not commit', then stop commenting when you're proven wrong.

Candycorn not impressive.

You want me to prove we're not doing something?
Are you suddenly incapable of demanding proof?

The U.S. invasion has been horrifically devastating for Sunnis in Iraq. Since the invasion, the Shiites have embarked on a bloody ethnic cleansing campaign. They've been massacring the minority Sunnis for years.

But the Sunnis will never surrender. If they have to work with groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS to survive, they'll do it. It's just more bloody Blow Back. The U.S. invasion merely turned Iraq over to the Shiites and Iran. There will be much more blood in Iraq.

So much for having the terrorists on their heels… LOL

Deadliest attack in a year kills 115 in central Baghdad

The Mission was to take out Saddam. Who said Al Qaeda is on the run and ISIS is contained?

Well, this current President did call today's Terrorists the 'JV Team.' It was a pretty ignorant comment. The reality is, the minority Sunnis in Iraq aren't going away. All the U.S. invasion accomplished, was to turn the country over to the Shiites and Iran.

Since the invasion, the Shiites have massacred thousands & thousands of Sunnis. It's a matter of survival for them now. They will turn to groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS to survive. Just more sad bloody Blow Back.

Thank You, "President" Obama!

Agreed. Thanks for getting our troops out of the unwinnable war in Iraq.

...and into the middle of 2 civil wars between dictators and terrorists - unsanctioned wars - in which he sided / allied himself with the terrorists each time.

Total rubbish.
I would say 'nice' opinion...but it isn't. In your own words, 'Total rubbish'.

You just can't face the fact that Hillary and Barry sided with Al '9/11/01' Qaeida against Qaddafi, helping terrorists murder a dictator in their civil war, giving Al Qaeida their own nation / safe haven...and Obama never got Congressional approval to go to war...in Libya or Syria, another case of siding with terrorists over a dictator in an unsanctioned war in a civil war between terrorists and a dictator.

We're not in the middle of any civil wars in the ME. Sorry to inject truth into your fantasy world.
Obama has sent thousands of troops back to Iraq.

Forum List

Back