Mississippi House passes 'Jesus Take the Wheel Act'

She feels compelled to reference children in every convo. She thinks she's intimidating me by doing that...she also likes to throw the anti-Christian references in there. It's how she harasses.
Do you hate children as much as you hate everyone else?
No, she loves children in a creepy sort of way. They are her tools.
Why does she want them to ride on buses with unlicensed drivers?

Is she sick?

She feels compelled to reference children in every convo. She thinks she's intimidating me by doing that...she also likes to throw the anti-Christian references in there. It's how she harasses.

Is she sick?
Yes.

ADDRESS the OP folks. That is quite enough mud slinging.

Are you claiming the story is not true?

If so, then report the facts you claim are correct

KOS is a hate site, it is blocked on my firewall. Nothing KOS posts is true - it may have scattered fact, but the purpose of KOS is to spread hate.

I notice that there isn't a single legitimate news source on this. Leftist hate sites are all over it, but CNN, Fox, even Obama's NBC have not a word about it.

Offer a legitimate new source.

Are you claiming the story is not true?

If so, then report the facts you claim are correct

KOS is a hate site, it is blocked on my firewall. Nothing KOS posts is true - it may have scattered fact, but the purpose of KOS is to spread hate.

I notice that there isn't a single legitimate news source on this. Leftist hate sites are all over it, but CNN, Fox, even Obama's NBC have not a word about it.

Offer a legitimate new source.
Jesus Take the Wheel Act passes House

Poor anti Christian bigots are all upset they are unable to make it that much harder for churches to function.

It sucks to be a bigot.

I'd love to see the numbers that prove that having drivers with cdls will make the church buses safer.

And while you're at it..explain how volunteer bus drivers are performing a *commercial* function for the church?

Mississippi lawmakers are once again tackling the big issues in the state. The highest poverty rate of any state in the country? Hahahaha ... no. The second-highest high school dropout rate in the country? No, no. The second-highest teen pregnancy rate in the country? Awww, hell no.
What is more pressing than extreme poverty? Well, the Mississippi House did pass a bill (HB 132), nicknamed the "Jesus Take the Wheel Act"

Mississippi House passes Jesus Take the Wheel Act
here is video of the Mississippi House at work
tumblr_nhg9hmxTBA1qgpliao1_500.gif

Poor anti Christian bigots are all upset they are unable to make it that much harder for churches to function.

It sucks to be a bigot.
How can safety be bigoted?

Why should church drivers get a free pass while sports leagues, private schools, scout groups must provide qualified drivers?

Mississippi lawmakers are once again tackling the big issues in the state. The highest poverty rate of any state in the country? Hahahaha ... no. The second-highest high school dropout rate in the country? No, no. The second-highest teen pregnancy rate in the country? Awww, hell no.
What is more pressing than extreme poverty? Well, the Mississippi House did pass a bill (HB 132), nicknamed the "Jesus Take the Wheel Act"

Mississippi House passes Jesus Take the Wheel Act

Is she sick?

just trailer dwelling white trash inbreds

Forum List

Back