Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think back in the good 'ole' days if she would have showed up in a tux with her lesbian lover they would have gotten the shit beat out of them.

Oh wait, that stuff still happens now too.

I think back in the good 'ole' days if she would have showed up in a tux with her lesbian lover they would have gotten the shit beat out of them.

You have to wonder if Sheila would have been holding a torch or a pitchfork....

You have to wonder if Sheila would have been holding a torch or a pitchfork....

i hope the torch. pitchforks are reserved for men.

wood_med.jpg

I still say they should have just bought their tickets, gone to the prom, and let the school board have them arrested.

But they were certainly within their rights to bait the bigots at the school, if that's what they even did. It is unclear how the school found out that they were planning to attend.

And I think Del made a good point...the school was too cowardly to express their bigotry so they took the easy way out and canceled the prom.

Yes damn those school board members!! Imagine: Elected officials actually acting to satisfy their constituants!!! Cowardly!!! UnAmerican!!!!:rolleyes:

It just gives them another thing to bitch about.

I've noticed the more miserable someone is with their life, the more they want to make sure others are too.

That may apply to some but my pet theory is they focus on homosexuality out of a combination of our patriarchal structure and the more pressing need to justify their life styles. Focusing on homosexuality, much like abortion, gives them the illusion of following Jesus without the pesky troubles associated with helping the elderly, poor, and sick. It doesn't matter Jesus never mentioned homosexuality. They only care about maintaining their illusions.

Come off it..this girl is a brat that wanted to make a scene so she'd have something to sue about.....again, had she showed up at the prom in her tux, I doubt anything would have been said, but at that point, if they hadn't let her in, I'd be backing her 100%. She made sure that there was a big deal about this and she got her attention and sadly, she got her lawsuit.

When I was in highschool, we would have solved the problem a different way, she would have showed up with her date and everyone would have said "cool" and that would be that. Unfortunately today there are people that feel they have a right to sue for anything....this girl ruined it for everyone and now she's suing. She's a brat.

Oh and when I said I'd hold my own prom and not invite her, that's not quite the truth. I would have invited her because I've always felt bad not inviting anyone....just she deserved not to be invited, this whole mess is her fault and no one else's.
More than likely her parents put her up to it.

Saw a report yesterday that they are in severe financial trouble.

As far as the school district goes, they were wrong. If the girl wanted to expose herself as being a freak who CHOOSES to live that disgusting lifestyle, so be it!

It's a good thing. As those kids grow to be adults and have children of their own, they'll know who to keep their children away from in the neighborhood. Particularly their lil' girls.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As I was saying................................................

As far as the school district goes, they were wrong. If the girl wanted to expose herself as being a freak who CHOOSES to live that disgusting lifestyle, so be it!

It's a good thing. As those kids grow to be adults and have children of their own, they'll know who to keep their children away from in the neighborhood. Particularly their lil' girls.

Is it difficult to be that stupid or do you have to work at it?

I cannot imagine it was easy.:confused:

That may apply to some but my pet theory is they focus on homosexuality out of a combination of our patriarchal structure and the more pressing need to justify their life styles. Focusing on homosexuality, much like abortion, gives them the illusion of following Jesus without the pesky troubles associated with helping the elderly, poor, and sick. It doesn't matter Jesus never mentioned homosexuality. They only care about maintaining their illusions.

Come off it..this girl is a brat that wanted to make a scene so she'd have something to sue about.....again, had she showed up at the prom in her tux, I doubt anything would have been said, but at that point, if they hadn't let her in, I'd be backing her 100%. She made sure that there was a big deal about this and she got her attention and sadly, she got her lawsuit.

When I was in highschool, we would have solved the problem a different way, she would have showed up with her date and everyone would have said "cool" and that would be that. Unfortunately today there are people that feel they have a right to sue for anything....this girl ruined it for everyone and now she's suing. She's a brat.

Oh and when I said I'd hold my own prom and not invite her, that's not quite the truth. I would have invited her because I've always felt bad not inviting anyone....just she deserved not to be invited, this whole mess is her fault and no one else's.

You know, some people just shouldn't have kids.

This was all a set up for a lawsuit. The brat gets her way.

OMG... it's freaking Mississippi who in that state isn't in financial trouble?

Must have been a secret plan by the parents to have a lesbian daughter and then program her to initiate a lesbian prom.......all to tick off some Mississippi rednecks

Read all his posting history...it comes naturally.

Must have been a secret plan by the parents to have a lesbian daughter and then program her to initiate a lesbian prom.......all to tick off some Mississippi rednecks

Well, this from the same type of people who say that Obama's mom plotted him becoming president ever since they secretly moved his birth from Kenya to Hawaii.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nobody has said that the Obama Mama ever plotted for him to become President.

But it remains a possibility that for a number of other reasons a mom might want to claim that a child born of a foreign father was born in the United States even though he was born outside of the United States.

Hey Butch!....I see Chastity, er, I mean "CHAZ" Bono took your lead. Now she's at the point where she's shaving her face too.

You must feel so proud, eh bro?

Fuckin' freaks!:cuckoo:

C'mon, the s/n of that person is JESTER...IOW, entertainment.

You know, some people just shouldn't have kids.

This was all a set up for a lawsuit. The brat gets her way.

Yeah...she's a brat for not wanting the school to treat her like she's a second class citizen. :doubt: Rosa Parks was a Brat too.

Forum List

Back