Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is the Exclusion of "Attraction to the Opposite Sex" in a SexEd Booklet Discriminating Against Homosexual Children in Education?

:)

peace...

is being stupid painful?

You will have to Answer that for yourself... Apparently your are too Stupid to Realize if it Hurts or not, so I can Help you no further with your Issue.

Thanks for doing what you do best... Trolling. :clap2:

peace...

i'll take that as a no.

thanks

Did you fall off the truck, or was there a fire sale? Discrimination based on sexual preference is against constitutional law.

So is the Exclusion of "Attraction to the Opposite Sex" in a SexEd Booklet Discriminating Against Homosexual Children in Education?

peace...

is being stupid painful?

He seems happy enough...blissful even. :lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to del again.

This thread has turned into Frankenstein's monster with a mix of Old Yeller.

is being stupid painful?

You will have to Answer that for yourself... Apparently your are too Stupid to Realize if it Hurts or not, so I can Help you no further with your Issue.

peace...

i'll take that as a no.

thanks

03-16-2010-growing-changing.jpg

^Hey Look... The 5th Grade Growing and Changing Book...

Of the 62 Pages, is there one that those who Doubted it Existed want to see?... :lol:

peace...

peace...

i'll take that as a no.

thanks

Of the 62 Pages, is there one that those who Doubted it Existed want to see?... :lol:

peace...

just show us the ones that aren't stuck together

No, I mean OctoErotica.

(Don't get me started)

Yes, obviously its possible to discuss ANYTHING during a class explaining puberty to 5th graders.

But the premise of the thread is that many Homosexuals claim to have known about their......"condition" at or before the onset of puberty. Naturally you'd expect these individuals to be confused if presented with puberty as a biological lesson describing it as hormonal changes preparing humans to reproduce.

They might ask themselves "well, obviously I'm human, and I'm hitting puberty. Will my desire to munch the rugs of other girls prohibit reproduction?"

Funny, that wasn't what popped into my head....what popped into my head was "Euwwwwwwwwww!"

Then you are a Good Catholic, and St. Peter's Gate will Swing Wide upon your arrival.

Not raised Catholic...raised good old East Coast White Anglo-Saxon Protestant....no sex please.

i'll take that as a no.

thanks

peace...

It's Tragic that you would even go there... Shows what you are though. :clap2:

You should be Restricted from Nearing Grade Schools just for Insinuating that.

peace...

Again...

Why is it not offensive in queer eye for the straight guy and queer as folk, but it is when I say it?

How do you know that word is not offensive to anyone when it is used in queer guy?? Did you take a survey or something??

You could read the Wikipedia definition of Queer, or you could Consult Queer Berkeley's website.

I think you're missing the point. I know the definition in the dictionary. It's the perception of what it means that counts. You don't get that???

Funny, that wasn't what popped into my head....what popped into my head was "Euwwwwwwwwww!"

Then you are a Good Catholic, and St. Peter's Gate will Swing Wide upon your arrival.

Not raised Catholic...raised good old East Coast White Anglo-Saxon Protestant....no sex please.

That seems to contradict what I'd expect to be a more enterprising.......even capitalistic, attitude.

:confused::confused::confused:

peace...

peace...

yeah, tragic.

:rofl:

poor mal, passive aggression just ain't what it used to be, is it?

peace...

yeah, tragic.

You are the one with the Sexual Issues... And that Post is a Keeper, Champ...

Nice Fuckin' Job... Stay away from Children... Seriously.

peace...

peace...

yeah, tragic.

peace...

go fuck yourself.

vigorously

piss

This thread has turned into Frankenstein's monster with a mix of Old Yeller.

According to J.D. Hayworth, because of legalized gay marriage, Frankenstein's monster would be able to marry Old Yeller.

You don't Look like Frankenstein's Monster... Closer to a Dumptruck with Mullet Envy...

And I Know... Cause someone Made the Mistake of Posting a Pic of you from the Cali Meetup Years ago... :eek:

As for the Dog... I had no Idea.

You are a Freak.

peace...

yeah, tragic.

peace...

go fuck yourself.

vigorously

piss

^Projection on Top of it?... You are Worse than I had Imagined, del.

Again, stay away from Children and Schools...

If you Think of those things when Discussing 5th Grade SexEd as a Matter of Policy and Equality for "Homosexual" Children, then you are too much of Risk around Children.

Get Help... Seriously.

peace...

peace...

ZING!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

^Exactly what I Expect from a Pervert who Targets Children... Thanks for Verifying it, Bodey.

It's Concerning that there are now (2) Supposed Adults on here who couldn't Avoid this Path...

peace...

Forum List

Back