Mississippi School does the right thing: Bans prom due to Lesbian couple attending.

Should Homosexual Sex be Included in 5th Grade Sex Ed?

• 4.) This is too Deep for me, it's Confusing me, & I Need to Call someone a Name over it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What Form of Prove can I Provide on this Site?...

:)

peace...

For Christssakes.

Denied:1up! Software ()

Is that in Colorado? If so, you prove mal wrong.
[FONT=ARIAL, SANS SERIF]In the schools currently, the students are taught about puberty and the human body in fifth grade. This is a science-based curriculum, according to Nancy Costillo, counselor at the middle school. There is no curriculum currently taught in sixth grade.

Seventh-graders learn about the human body and healthy relationships, and eighth-graders receive a science-based human-sexuality and STD curriculum.
[/FONT]

Prepare the Goalposts!!!!!

What Form of Prove can I Provide on this Site?...

peace...

For Christssakes.

Denied:1up! Software ()

[FONT=ARIAL, SANS SERIF]In the schools currently, the students are taught about puberty and the human body in fifth grade. This is a science-based curriculum, according to Nancy Costillo, counselor at the middle school. There is no curriculum currently taught in sixth grade.

Seventh-graders learn about the human body and healthy relationships, and eighth-graders receive a science-based human-sexuality and STD curriculum.
[/FONT]

Yes it is in Colorado, but I'm not sure how Mal's assertations about the possibility of homosexuality being taught to 5th graders is at odds with the status quo of teaching "puberty" to 5th graders.

[/FONT]

Yes it is in Colorado, but I'm not sure how Mal's assertations about the possibility of homosexuality being taught to 5th graders is at odds with the status quo of teaching "puberty" to 5th graders.
Not sure why you'd teach about gays in a class about puberty and the human body. IMO, teaching puberty and the human body is not sex education. In fact when I was in Catholic school we also had a similar class. I'm pretty sure it was in fifth grade because I remember my fifth grade nun teaching it...but it could have been sixth (the last year I went to Catholic school). There was no sex education involved.

They did separate us into boys and girl classes to teach it though, I guess just the thought of puberty could have made us all start banging away on the playground. :rofl:

Not sure why you'd teach about gays in a class about puberty and the human body. IMO, teaching puberty and the human body is not sex education. In fact when I was in Catholic school we also had a similar class. I'm pretty sure it was in fifth grade because I remember my fifth grade nun teaching it...but it could have been sixth (the last year I went to Catholic school). There was no sex education involved.

They did separate us into boys and girl classes to teach it though, I guess just the thought of puberty could have made us all start banging away on the playground. :rofl:

The banging away on the playground I remember in 5th grade was more of the "Our class is gonna kick your class's butt in kickball" variety.

Not sure why you'd teach about gays in a class about puberty and the human body. IMO, teaching puberty and the human body is not sex education.

Well, I don't know why you'd teach about OctoErotica in a class about puberty and the Human Body, however, when I was in the 5th grade I asked about the strange tightness in my pants that Wimmin Holding Squids caused.

OctoErotica? you mean autoerotica? LOL.

Yeah it's possible to not have "the birds and the bees" explained in a class about the workings of the human body in health class.

health class = the workings of the body (the how)
sex ed = the purpose of the workings of the body (the why)

The banging away on the playground I remember in 5th grade was more of the "Our class is gonna kick your class's butt in kickball" variety.

Erm.........:eusa_whistle:....yeah, well, we don't need to personalize early manifestations of masculine behaviours......

At any rate, preteen pregnancy isn't unheard of:

pregnancyrates.gif

Erm.........:eusa_whistle:....yeah, well, we don't need to personalize early manifestations of masculine behaviours......

pregnancyrates.gif

:lol: Kickball is masculine behaviouuuur? :cuckoo:

Yeah it's possible to not have "the birds and the bees" explained in a class about the workings of the human body in health class.

No, I mean OctoErotica.

(Don't get me started)

Yes, obviously its possible to discuss ANYTHING during a class explaining puberty to 5th graders.

But the premise of the thread is that many Homosexuals claim to have known about their......"condition" at or before the onset of puberty. Naturally you'd expect these individuals to be confused if presented with puberty as a biological lesson describing it as hormonal changes preparing humans to reproduce.

They might ask themselves "well, obviously I'm human, and I'm hitting puberty. Will my desire to munch the rugs of other girls prohibit reproduction?"

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

pregnancyrates.gif

:lol: Kickball is masculine behaviouuuur? :cuckoo:

"gonna kick your class's butt" => agression => masculine => butch => wearing a tux to the prom

Last edited:

No, I mean OctoErotica.

(Don't get me started)

Yes, obviously its possible to discuss ANYTHING during a class explaining puberty to 5th graders.

But the premise of the thread is that many Homosexuals claim to have known about their......"condition" at or before the onset of puberty. Naturally you'd expect these individuals to be confused if presented with puberty as a biological lesson describing it as hormonal changes preparing humans to reproduce.

They might ask themselves "well, obviously I'm human, and I'm hitting puberty. Will my desire to munch the rugs of other girls prohibit reproduction?"

Funny, that wasn't what popped into my head....what popped into my head was "Euwwwwwwwwww!"

Or the district is doing it because they are mitigating risk... they are under no requirement to make it a feel good experience for all.... just because things are tolerated does not mean that everyone, including a school system, needs to accept or coddle to choices

Oh... and BTW.. this is not discriminating because of 'sex'... there are only 2 sexes, male and female... nobody is being excluded because they are a male or because they are a female... not allowing certain behaviors, is not covered as 'discrimination'

If there is a Crotch Watcher at the door who turns someone away based on sex that is discrimination based on sex. You are no where near intelligent enough to be a wordsmith worthy of the suave moves it would require to sell the policy as anything but discrimination.

Again.. you fucking idiot.. you are confusing discrimination based on sex with rules based on chosen behavior

there are indeed only 2 sexes, and there was no decision made for keeping anyone out because they were a male or because they were a female

Did you fall off the truck, or was there a fire sale? Discrimination based on sexual preference is against constitutional law.

"Sexual Intercourse brings sperm and egg together. "Making love" is a term that is often used for sexual intercourse, when a man puts his erect penis into a woman's vagina.

These words are appropriate because when a man and woman have sexual intercourse they are warm and loving toward each other.

When a man's penis is in the woman's vagina, semen is ejaculated into the vagina, enter the uterus, and go into the fallopian tubes. IF there is a mature egg in one of the tubes, a sperm may fertilize it.

One purpose of this union of a man and woman, as for all living things, is the reproduction of their species. But for people, a sexual relationship is an emotional as well as a physical expression of love."

^That's from the 5th Grade Book for Jeffco Students called "Growing and Changing"... Page 35.

So are you now going to tell me that it's NOT SexEd?...

Is this the Technicality that I am going to Watch you Attempt to Lie on?...

Or how about Page 30, "Attraction to the Opposite Sex"...

Nothing in this "Growing and Changing" Booklet about "Attraction to the Same Sex"...

Is that Jeffco Discriminating Against Homosexual Children in the 5th Grade?...

Is there such a thing as a "5th Grade Homosexual"?...

A Question that Bodey continues to Evade even as she Posts "Goal Posts" Posts here in her Predictably Trollish and Dumptruck Fashion... :lol:

peace...

No, I mean OctoErotica.

(Don't get me started)

Funny, that wasn't what popped into my head....what popped into my head was "Euwwwwwwwwww!"

Then you are a Good Catholic, and St. Peter's Gate will Swing Wide upon your arrival.

Did you fall off the truck, or was there a fire sale? Discrimination based on sexual preference is against constitutional law.

So is the Exclusion of "Attraction to the Opposite Sex" in a SexEd Booklet Discriminating Against Homosexual Children in Education?

peace...

is being stupid painful?

You will have to Answer that for yourself... Apparently your are too Stupid to Realize if it Hurts or not, so I can Help you no further with your Issue.

Thanks for doing what you do best... Trolling. :clap2:

peace...

Forum List

Back